Gene Karabiner
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
jerk master
He looks more like Osama Bin Laden.

Or Obama Bin Laden. Your choice.
no no no its Obama Sin Laden XD
Swing-anamiss. Obama bin Biden

OLOLOLOLOL SO CLEVER

now get the ******** in line after the first five thousand people to make this retarded joke.
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
jerk master
He looks more like Osama Bin Laden.

Or Obama Bin Laden. Your choice.

try obama bin biden smile
Beyonce0999
First and for most
Holy S*** you girls better grow the F*** up >.> my god, "omg edward is like so hawt" Well to the F*** bad, please grow up, your making america look like a bunch of school girls. You will never have edward or jake. And why the hell would you want to date a guy, who is constantly fighting the urge TO KILL YOU!!!!

If I hear another story about some girl dumping there boyfriend, because "their not the edward of my dreams" I swear to god I am going to rip your door down with a f****** ax.

Now that aside, I have read Twilight, all the books, and even the Midnight sun draft. I think its a pretty good series, granted the characters are f******* annoying, "oh bella" "oh bella" "oh bella" (Shes not even that hot >.>

People who hate twilight... why the hell are you in the twilight forum?

... now I didnt come here to rant... Twilight is a great series, ive read it twice, I would read it again... but come on, fan girls, please grow up, you are never going to marry Edward or Jacob

done.

wrong forum much?
your not supoosed to be talking about the president you could get arrested for that secondly you are very imature for talking about a president on GAIA and internet chat line think twinceb about you said and take it back you wouldnt like it if you were a president and i made a comment like that mad

Fluffy Bunny

Beyonce0999
First and for most
Holy S*** you girls better grow the F*** up >.> my god, "omg edward is like so hawt" Well to the F*** bad, please grow up, your making america look like a bunch of school girls. You will never have edward or jake. And why the hell would you want to date a guy, who is constantly fighting the urge TO KILL YOU!!!!

If I hear another story about some girl dumping there boyfriend, because "their not the edward of my dreams" I swear to god I am going to rip your door down with a f****** ax.

Now that aside, I have read Twilight, all the books, and even the Midnight sun draft. I think its a pretty good series, granted the characters are f******* annoying, "oh bella" "oh bella" "oh bella" (Shes not even that hot >.>

People who hate twilight... why the hell are you in the twilight forum?

... now I didnt come here to rant... Twilight is a great series, ive read it twice, I would read it again... but come on, fan girls, please grow up, you are never going to marry Edward or Jacob

done.

I think you're in the wrong forum.
YOU ARE RACIST! you are soooooooo racist. leave to a stupid little white kid to call the black guy a monkey.

Fluffy Bunny

borninjapan
your not supoosed to be talking about the president you could get arrested for that secondly you are very imature for talking about a president on GAIA and internet chat line think twinceb about you said and take it back you wouldnt like it if you were a president and i made a comment like that mad

Now I know you can get arrested for threatening the president, but we do have freedom of speech, so I'm pretty sure we can talk about him. That's not to say that I agree in any way that Obama looks like a monkey.
HEY! i know just the group for you "russian supersoldier"

It's called....

Gosh, what's it called....

OH! YEAH!

The KKK!
Obama looks nothing like a ******** monkey. He doesn't have the facial structure. You're basically saying that because his skin is dark, he looks like a monkey. So smrt is u.

Sorry, but there can only be one highlander monkey president. An that title was claimed by Curious George Bush.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seems you all forgot... stare

User Image
[ cari ]
Obama looks nothing like a ******** monkey. He doesn't have the facial structure. You're basically saying that because his skin is dark, he looks like a monkey. So smrt is u.

Sorry, but there can only be one highlander monkey president. An that title was claimed by Curious George Bush.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh... sorry I guess I am late.

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
lx-Kisa-xl
Dumbass. 0/10.
all of our presidents look like monkeys! i hope this doesn't support evolution, or rather reverse evolution!! lol
This is sooo dang random smile LOL biggrin

4,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
ROFL! blaugh hahas, no comments~ very random niahh.. (._.)"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers