Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
bondage_kitten
if you cont like him that's fine but it's immature to say he looks like a monkey.
Well, I'd be lying if I said he didn't. I want you to lock your in your room for 37 minutes looking at the picture(s) below and tell me he doesn't look like a monkey.

User Image

User Image

Cause we all know photoshop really just proves that you are more of a jackass then previously thought.
If you don't like the post...Gtfo. Just vote in the poll and gtfo.

Ah, I understand now.
"If someone does not agree with you, you should ignore them or get rid of them instead of compromise or debate because they might prove you wrong."

Da ********? Okay, try to prove me wrong. Prove that my oppinion and over a dozen others are wrong.

You obviously increased his ears to make him look like a monkey.
Does he have a large jaw? No.
Does he have hair all over his face? No.
If he was white, you would have nothing to compare between him and a monkey.
This is what he would look like with a lighter skin tone.
User Image

Nope. No resemblance besides having 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth.

Invisible Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
bondage_kitten
if you cont like him that's fine but it's immature to say he looks like a monkey.
Well, I'd be lying if I said he didn't. I want you to lock your in your room for 37 minutes looking at the picture(s) below and tell me he doesn't look like a monkey.

User Image

User Image

Cause we all know photoshop really just proves that you are more of a jackass then previously thought.

Oh!! someone can tell their losing an argument!
i love how the only option is yes. (<--note the sarcasm used)

Greedy Capitalist

MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
MingLeChat

Ah, I understand now.
"If someone does not agree with you, you should ignore them or get rid of them instead of compromise or debate because they might prove you wrong."

Da ********? Okay, try to prove me wrong. Prove that my oppinion and over a dozen others are wrong.

You obviously increased his ears to make him look like a monkey.
Does he have a large jaw? No.
Does he have hair all over his face? No.
If he was white, you would have nothing to compare between him and a monkey.
I didn't photo shop it. I found it on photobucket. For two, even if he was of Caucasian decent, hed still be a monkey/elephant.

EDIT:
Quote:
i love how the only option is yes. (<--note the sarcasm used)

Technically, 2 out of 3 options are yes. If you ever heard of a political joke (a great example would be this post) you would understand why at the end of the option 2 I put (Click this if you're lying)

RE EDIT:
Quote:
First and for most
Holy S*** you girls better grow the F*** up >.> my god, "omg edward is like so hawt" Well to the F*** bad, please grow up, your making america look like a bunch of school girls. You will never have edward or jake. And why the hell would you want to date a guy, who is constantly fighting the urge TO KILL YOU!!!!

If I hear another story about some girl dumping there boyfriend, because "their not the edward of my dreams" I swear to god I am going to rip your door down with a f****** ax.

Now that aside, I have read Twilight, all the books, and even the Midnight sun draft. I think its a pretty good series, granted the characters are f******* annoying, "oh bella" "oh bella" "oh bella" (Shes not even that hot >.>

People who hate twilight... why the hell are you in the twilight forum?

... now I didnt come here to rant... Twilight is a great series, ive read it twice, I would read it again... but come on, fan girls, please grow up, you are never going to marry Edward or Jacob

done..

You're in the wrong forum.

Greedy Capitalist

Beyonce0999
First and for most
Holy S*** you girls better grow the F*** up >.> my god, "omg edward is like so hawt" Well to the F*** bad, please grow up, your making america look like a bunch of school girls. You will never have edward or jake. And why the hell would you want to date a guy, who is constantly fighting the urge TO KILL YOU!!!!

If I hear another story about some girl dumping there boyfriend, because "their not the edward of my dreams" I swear to god I am going to rip your door down with a f****** ax.

Now that aside, I have read Twilight, all the books, and even the Midnight sun draft. I think its a pretty good series, granted the characters are f******* annoying, "oh bella" "oh bella" "oh bella" (Shes not even that hot >.>

... now I didnt come here to rant... Twilight is a great series, ive read it twice, I would read it again... but come on, fan girls, please grow up, you are never going to marry Edward or Jacob

done.
We get it, but you're in the wrong forum.
Question:... WHAT THE FUDGE DOES THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE HEALTHCARE REFORM!?

Greedy Capitalist

Daniella Elleria
Question:... WHAT THE FUDGE DOES THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE HEALTHCARE REFORM!?
Because it is Obama related.
Beyonce0999
First and for most

done.

Offtopic... =/ this is not the twilight saga forum

Greedy Capitalist

Daniella Elleria
Beyonce0999
First and for most

done.

Oh! I thought you were talking to me. But anyways...Seriously if you accidentally post twice in the wrong forum when the forum you're looking for is, say, 2 clicks away....then...well, you're special.
RUSSIAN SUPERSOLDIER
Daniella Elleria
Beyonce0999
First and for most

done.

Oh! I thought you were talking to me. But anyways...Seriously if you accidentally post twice in the wrong forum when the forum you're looking for is, say, 2 clicks away....then...well, you're special.

um... the first was actually for you. Your oppinion on a polititian is not co-related with the discussion in hand... doesn't really speak your oppinion or proves your position about it. I know it's politics, but we're here to argue about the health care: if it has benefits/problems and why... sorry for the rush...

4,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
you guys are stupid you dont have minds bump bump bump bump bump

Greedy Capitalist

sexy boy in the house100
you guys are stupid you dont have minds bump bump bump bump bump
i declare the post dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items