Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Bigt275316
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hawaii news paper

Just because you have a US address does not mean that you are a legal citizen of the US

Aged Lunatic

Seeker-of-Justice
Bigt275316

Hawaii news paper

Just because you have a US address does not mean that you are a legal citizen of the US

Even McCain's campaign investigated this and found nothing of substance. For the love of God, people you got plenty to be opposed to Obama about without beating this dead horse.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GunsmithKitten
Seeker-of-Justice
Bigt275316

Hawaii news paper

Even McCain's campaign investigated this and found nothing of substance. For the love of God, people you got plenty to be opposed to Obama about without beating this dead horse.
They are going to keep beating it anyway, even if there is never any proof that Obama is from Kenya and even if it is even more thoroughly debunked.

Angelic Friend

GunsmithKitten
Quote:
@Guns: First off, I said he protected this country as a whole.
Yes, those people are PART of our country, but their death did not lead to the end of America.

Then no president is at fault, as America hasn't died yet.

Quote:
He mostly kept the country (AS A WHOLE) safe and away from attacks.

Then so did every president before him.

rofl
So what exactly were you trying to prove this entire time?
I never said any president was endangering America. User Image

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Krieg ohne Hass
GunsmithKitten
Seeker-of-Justice
Bigt275316

Hawaii news paper

They are going to keep beating it anyway, even if there is never any proof that Obama is from Kenya and even if it is even more thoroughly debunked.

I was just going throught the first page to see which direction this argument was going and decided on commenting on it.

Look people. No matter your point on it you will not be able to chenge someones mind just because its human nature to be stubborn and think what you think. I am open to arguments. If you can come up with solid proof with how this is a good thing then pm me that solid proof. If I cannot find countering proof then maybe I will change my mind

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Seeker-of-Justice
Bigt275316

Hawaii news paper

If your born in america at a us address yes it does mean your a us citizen.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

14th amendment, welcome to the USA.

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Bigt275316
Seeker-of-Justice
Bigt275316

Hawaii news paper

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Point conceeded.
You are the first person to be able to shoot down my test argument with solid proof. If you PM me then I would be happy to debate about this bill. I would rather not in forums because there are too many people who try to steal points. Then there is too many of the same points floating around and it gets way too confusing

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Seeker-of-Justice
Bigt275316
Seeker-of-Justice
Bigt275316

Hawaii news paper

Point conceeded.
You are the first person to be able to shoot down my test argument with solid proof. If you PM me then I would be happy to debate about this bill. I would rather not in forums because there are too many people who try to steal points. Then there is too many of the same points floating around and it gets way too confusing

Personally I don't Like debating the healthcare bill, Something needed to be done about the healthcare system in america, what was done Im not sure is correct yet. The health industry was controlled by the Insurance companys way to much, they dropped people left in right and refused to pay for things promised to there customers. Something had to be done.

I know how people complain about the taxes, but in truth the price of insurance was raising out of control, I think I heard something like the CPI has raises around 150% over the last 20 years well the price of insurance has raised over 300%. Thats double what the true inflation of our economy was. And there was no indication they were going to stop, insurance companys were racking in record profits on the back of our people.

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Hawaii is part of the U.S., peoples! It's kinda obvious!
Guh...

This whole forum is starting to make my head ache.

He didn't make the trillions of debt and he was born in Hawaii. If you know anything about politics, you know that technically the campaigning never ends, the decision they make will reflect on them come voting time.

Heroic Hero

14,050 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Haunting Echo 75
l_N a r a_l
Guh...

This whole forum is starting to make my head ache.

He didn't make the trillions of debt and he was born in Hawaii. If you know anything about politics, you know that technically the campaigning never ends, the decision they make will reflect on them come voting time.
I, for one, agree.

Those who are opposing are proving how powerful the GOP can be, especially when it comes to lying to the general public and create social chaos... Which they have repeatedly stated that can be corrected once they obtain majority power.

However, they do not talk about the fact that they initially lost the majority power because they deceived the American public when it came to the war in Iraq, allowed tax payers money to be used to bailout the banks... WITHOUT regulations. And that they also did not tell the American people that they were spending tax payer's money on both wars, as well as the fact that they did not mention that the decisions that were being made caused significant damage when it came to relations with our allies.

Also, currently, while the GOP has been talking about the "evils" of this bill, Sarah Palin is profiting on all of this, upcoming elections, and people being told that the Government does not work for them... They forgot to mention that the regulated bailout that the Obama Administration wanted is supposed to be making a profit of $7.5 billion. That both President Obama and the President of Russia came to a historic agreement that has both sides reduce the number of nuclear warheads... As well as that Russia is an ally of ours once again, helping us regulate any or all penalties against Iran.

I can go on, but thinking of the facts have given me a headache. That, and reminds me on why I want to leave the country before 2012. sweatdrop

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
[ L E P R E C H A U N ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romeigh, original poster... I just can't hold my tongue.
I don't mean to offend, or oppress you. You never have to reply, and I won't bother you any more than the following message:

You (along with anyone like you) are slowly decaying any faith I have in the success of the human race.
I firmly believe that you (plural) are causing the downfall of society.
I'm sorry to be acquainted to you.

Thanks for your time.

Angelic Friend

Leprechaun and the Voices
[ L E P R E C H A U N ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't mean to offend, or oppress you. You never have to reply, and I won't bother you any more than the following message:

You (along with anyone like you) are slowly decaying any faith I have in the success of the human race.

Thanks for your time.

rofl

Glad to hear, "sir".
No offense taken.
I feel the exact same way toward every person that is supporting Obama- which will somehow 'lead' to the downfall of America and the human-race overall razz

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Romeigh
Leprechaun and the Voices

Thanks for your time.

rofl

Glad to hear, "sir".
No offense taken.
I feel the exact same way toward every person that is supporting Obama- which will somehow 'lead' to the downfall of America and the human-race overall razz

And the cycle continues.
I believe that the whole issue of Obama not being born in the U.S. is no longer valid. He's president now and has done his damage. Even if proof that he was actually born in Kenya was found, he most likely wouldn't have anything done to him. The whole discussion of this issue whether you believe he wasn't born here or not is now ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff