Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a Canadian id like to say first but i got to say people nothing ever works on the first try ever you just got to realize that these things take time to be perfected of course its gonna suck at first that's just the way the world works but give it a few years after it is tweaked a fair bit and it will be something worth talking about. comparing yes I know that Canada does have its flaws in our system it <personally> is working alot dam better than America where people die in the waiting room Source
Lauten und Geigen
Soll’n auch nicht schweigen,

i agree completely.

americas old health care plan (or lack thereof) was based on our capitalistic ideology. some might say "hey, we're capitalists. its what we do." which is all well and good until you start banking peoples lives on it. at least with this bill i, as a taxpaying american citizen, will be paying taxes to help people as opposed to paying out the a** for shitty insurance i cant even use.

plus, in all honesty, i think most of the kiddies on here need to try developing their own opinions instead of cleaving to their parents outdated and half cocked reasoning.

Zu musizieren
Und jubilieren steht mir all mein Sinn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas