Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crixs Kitakana's Love Of My Life

The truth about health care plan reform. It’s helping people like my older brother who was born with a heart murmur and since he was born with it, it’s considered a pre-existing condition which equals every 10 to 12 years my older brother goes in debt about 100k. He just filled for bankruptcy and is trying to raise his baby girl who means the world to him. He was born with a problem, it’s not his fault. He works hard as an electrician, but that doesn't make enough money to take care of the bills it takes to save his life. Take into consideration that the health reform is going to help those who need it. Yes some people are going to jump on bored and try to get a free ride, but that isn’t anyone’s fault and the system will need change but at least it’s a START. With the way things are going in this country we need this reform even if it needs a million different changes it’s the first reform on health care that has EVER been passed although many presidents have tried to pass some form of health care plan for the United States. Although I’m sure you don’t care about the millions of Americans who can’t afford the insurance costs and are dying because they can’t receive any treatment because they can’t afford it, I understand already that the majority of America doesn’t care whether or not people live or die. As long as you are okay with the knowledge that without this health care plan that you obviously despise many people like my older brother would die. Then I hope you can continue to live with yourself and sleep well at night while others that are sick and suffering can hopefully die peacefully far away from people like you.

Fuzzy Codger

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

FightThePowah
tl;dr

I have no idea what that means if it indeed does mean anything. I'm sorry.
Sinful_lover
The truth about health care plan reform. It’s helping people like my older brother who was born with a heart murmur and since he was born with it, it’s considered a pre-existing condition which equals every 10 to 12 years my older brother goes in debt about 100k. He just filled for bankruptcy and is trying to raise his baby girl who means the world to him. He was born with a problem, it’s not his fault. He works hard as an electrician, but that doesn't make enough money to take care of the bills it takes to save his life. Take into consideration that the health reform is going to help those who need it. Yes some people are going to jump on bored and try to get a free ride, but that isn’t anyone’s fault and the system will need change but at least it’s a START. With the way things are going in this country we need this reform even if it needs a million different changes it’s the first reform on health care that has EVER been passed although many presidents have tried to pass some form of health care plan for the United States. Although I’m sure you don’t care about the millions of Americans who can’t afford the insurance costs and are dying because they can’t receive any treatment because they can’t afford it, I understand already that the majority of America doesn’t care whether or not people live or die. As long as you are okay with the knowledge that without this health care plan that you obviously despise many people like my older brother would die. Then I hope you can continue to live with yourself and sleep well at night while others that are sick and suffering can hopefully die peacefully far away from people like you.

Don't blame them. Blame their ignorance. As I've stated previously, induvidual aspects fo the bill poll very high.

Interrobang2rd
Sinful_lover

Don't blame them. Blame their ignorance. As I've stated previously, induvidual aspects fo the bill poll very high.

Oh I know if you ask people about it they know nothing our country’s general population is very ignorant.
Being completely honest it's some of the "rich peoples" fault on why this country is going down the sloop right now and if people weren’t so friggin blind they could see it. The people this plan isn’t helping is the rich people who own the insurance companies and the pharmaceutical companies. This health care plan is going to help the working class which is nice for a change, and people that need help can finally get it. If you can’t open your eyes to see this then I indeed feel sorry for you. If you’re rich though I don’t feel sorry for you at all, all your tax cuts that you have you are not a tax paying citizen. I know of people who got their homes for dirt cheap even though they’re rich, they don’t pay any taxes on their cars, boats and other insanely pricey things. If you think it’s not okay for a public health care reform then please explain to me on how you think it’s acceptable for the majority of all taxes to be paid by the working class people? How can you say that people should fend for themselves when in the current situation the working class can’t? You’re ideals only work if the system was fair but our system as everything else in this world is not fair and never will be. This reform will finally put a little justice back to the working class of America and if you can’t see that in the black and white that it really is in then I’m sorry. Look it up, research it yourselves and please wake up to what’s going on around you. Ignorant people is what destroys great nations such as America, all you have to do is look at what happened to the Romans, divide and concur that is what is happening to this great nation.

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
I don't live in the states but we were talking about this in health class. I think it's a great change. Maybe you don't thjink it now but in the long run it'll save money for the patients. I live in Canada so we don't pay for minor things. Sure we pay for dental, surgery, ambulance rides, and other major things like that but it doesn't cost that much. Obama seems like the best leader the US has had for a long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff