Welcome to Gaia! ::

I DIED LAUGHING rofl .
It's pretty popular where I'm at, what with several of my friends and associates not having the benefits of any available health care before the reform was passed, and one of them having dealt with a severely ingrown toe nail for the past year and a half that she couldn't afford to get treated.

Oddly enough, universal health care is also popular in ever other industrialized nation on the planet. Seems to me that it works everywhere else, but I suppose there are some people that want the USA to fall further behind the world at large while they still cling to the misguided beliefs that we're still the "greatest nation on the planet."

Out of curiosity, do you have health insurance? How do you get it? From your employer? Or are you still living at home with mommy and daddy?
You died laughing? Sounds like a pre-existing condition to me.
Elksworthy
You died laughing? Sounds like a pre-existing condition to me.
duh?u died just only in laughing?
well, its's pretty gud that the healthcare reform in on at popular!
No health care in the world can cure my AIDS sad
healthcare is popular everywhere considering they edited it five times to get rid of the abortions the military no rights and they bashing on obama about it. so ya the healthcare is popular since they are still talking about it after it had pasted.
I find it's only unpopular with people who think Palin is smart or that Fox News is really true news.
Yuki The Uke
I find it's only unpopular with people who think Palin is smart or that Fox News is really true news.
so true
Skitzor
No health care in the world can cure my AIDS sad

Boo hoo.
You're right, it isn't terrible popular. The bill, I mean. When you poll induvidual aspects, guess what polls high? This proves that a vast amount of people are ill-informed about what it actually is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff