Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELL GEE, I've read all your opinions and well, I just hope your country and economy goes to hell now. Your currency is already pretty pathetic, but I could always use the extra boost when importing goods from your failing society.

So long and good luck.
Your nations market is closely tied to the American one

So unless you're from some third would country that's poor in the 1st place you're pretty screwed too, bro.
Why are you so mean?
elvellon
Your nations market is closely tied to the American one

So unless you're from some third would country that's poor in the 1st place you're pretty screwed too, bro.

Well damn... there's that.

Still, I'm pretty sure we wont EVER be as bad as America, considering the size of our trade union and the fact that we've been able to support each other for this long.
Absity
Why are you so mean?

Why am I so mean? I'm a teenager, and you guys are pretty miserable yourselves, yanno.

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
fierce dorothy
WELL GEE, I've read all your opinions and well, I just hope your country and economy goes to hell now. Your currency is already pretty pathetic, but I could always use the extra boost when importing goods from your failing society.

So long and good luck.

And what country are you from again? You can boast all you like, but the bottom line is that America has the best standard of living in the world.

I find it funny how people wine that we're fat, wealthy, lazy, and greedy, but then turn around and say that our country sucks.

Guess what? Being fat, wealthy and lazy means we have food, money and luxury.

There's not another country on the earth that I'd want to set foot in.

Lol. Europe and it's silly monarchs.
Toyomo16
fierce dorothy

So long and good luck.

And what country are you from again? You can boast all you like, but the bottom line is that America has the best standard of living in the world.

I find it funny how people wine that we're fat, wealthy, lazy, and greedy, but then turn around and say that our country sucks.

The United Kingdom, and it's pretty swell here, babe. We're lazy etc, but atleast we can maintain proper healthcare and oh look~ we've more money than you.

Shameless Aggressor

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
fierce dorothy
Toyomo16
fierce dorothy

So long and good luck.

The United Kingdom, and it's pretty swell here, babe. We're lazy etc, but atleast we can maintain proper healthcare and oh look~ we've more money than you.

GDP (in millions of US Dollars)

United States: 14,411,425
Japan: 4,910,692
China: 4,327,448
Germany: 3,673,105
France: 2,866,951
United Kingdom: 4,680,000

Sorry, UK :[ .
redface Oh dear, what I meant was our currency is worth more than yours, and we MUST be worth more as collective Europe.

OH AND, that's not bad for a wee island.

Shameless Aggressor

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
fierce dorothy
redface Oh dear, what I meant was our currency is worth more than yours, and we MUST be worth more as collective Europe.

Yes, it is true that all of Europe is worth more than the United States.

But the UK isn't all of Europe.
And it doesn't matter what your currency is worth. Even when ours is deflated, we have more money than the UK.
:[ But I think the UK is a nice country. I've been to London, it reminded me of New York but.. smaller and with retarded streetlights. Can't we all just get along?
Cadeo
fierce dorothy

Yes, it is true that all of Europe is worth more than the United States.

But the UK isn't all of Europe.
And it doesn't matter what your currency is worth. Even when ours is deflated, we have more money than the UK.
:[ But I think the UK is a nice country. I've been to London, it reminded me of New York but.. smaller and with retarded streetlights. Can't we all just get along?

I suppose we can dear, I only came here to troll on a sensitive issue of the american people. I don't understand why you say "the UK isn't all of Europe" we're a trade union and support each other thoroughly... So we have the support of all of Europe.

Hygienic Citizen

Toyomo16
fierce dorothy

So long and good luck.

Really? Two minutes of googling variations on "standards of living worldwide ranked" has given me this. According to the UN, Norway actually has the highest standard of living worldwide. The bottom line is that the USA doesn't even make the top ten.
Tamarahma
Toyomo16
fierce dorothy

So long and good luck.

Really? Two minutes of googling variations on "standards of living worldwide ranked" has given me this. According to the UN, Norway actually has the highest standard of living worldwide. The bottom line is that the USA doesn't even make the top ten.

PSSSST... nor do we~

Hygienic Citizen

fierce dorothy
Tamarahma
Toyomo16
fierce dorothy

So long and good luck.

PSSSST... nor do we~

Yeah, but no one's saying that the UK is the best. Just that we have better healthcare than the USA, which we do, and that we have the economic support of the EU. Nothing wrong with those facts.
Tamarahma
fierce dorothy
Tamarahma
Toyomo16
fierce dorothy

So long and good luck.

PSSSST... nor do we~

Yeah, but no one's saying that the UK is the best. Just that we have better healthcare than the USA, which we do, and that we have the economic support of the EU. Nothing wrong with those facts.

You are so intelligent~ I love you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces