Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Obama is a great president but,
obama hasn't fixed like those big problems and hasn't even start to fix the big problems. Like for those immigrants that had a march in Washington dc they were marching and screaming for their right and obama just ignored them and talked about something else. The health reform was so hard for him and still, i have no idea why. I think he should start thinking about the us citizens and immigrants.what do you think?

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
I think that if you think the man can simply just snap his fingers and make s**t become magically better, than you need to go take a time out, or a nap or something.

He is in office for 4 years. And is left with the mess that Bush created. 8 years of mess, which could take twice the amount of time it took to make the mess, to clean it all up. Meaning Obama will not be the person who is ultimately be given the credit for cleaning it up. At the very least he's trying.

On another note, this isn't about Healthcare Reform, so it doesn't belong here. Also, I don't believe illegal immigrants should be given s**t. Why? Because they're illegal.

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
ok, i agree with you about how bush meesed the whole us and i do agree with you. I HATE bush. but you have no idea how a immigrants life is i have a friend that his family is immigrant and i can feel there trouble, so you can't really say anything about that cause you have no idea. yea they might've came heree illegal but they came here for a better life.i assume your one of those racist people...
_Shouko_
I think that if you think the man can simply just snap his fingers and make s**t become magically better, than you need to go take a time out, or a nap or something.

He is in office for 4 years. And is left with the mess that Bush created. 8 years of mess, which could take twice the amount of time it took to make the mess, to clean it all up. Meaning Obama will not be the person who is ultimately be given the credit for cleaning it up. At the very least he's trying.

On another note, this isn't about Healthcare Reform, so it doesn't belong here. Also, I don't believe illegal immigrants should be given s**t. Why? Because they're illegal.

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
djay-sonic
ok, i agree with you about how bush meesed the whole us and i do agree with you. I HATE bush. but you have no idea how a immigrants life is i have a friend that his family is immigrant and i can feel there trouble, so you can't really say anything about that cause you have no idea. yea they might've came heree illegal but they came here for a better life.i assume your one of those racist people...

Excuse me? Assuming makes an a** of out mostly you, and not really me.

My mother's side of the family immigrated here, LEGALLY, in WW1, my father's side of the family immigrated here, LEGALLY, after WW2. We immigrated here legally.

My best friend immigrated here in 5th grade, LEGALLY, from Canada. Her parents immigrated from Italy and the Philippines, LEGALLY, to Canada and than to here. Do you know how long it took them to finally get into America going the legal way? Doing it the legal way? YEARS. DECADES.

Why should your friend's family be given citizenship when they came here Illegally? Why should they be given citizenship when they broke the law? The shouldn't. They should do it the right way. Like my families did. Like my friend's family did. Like my teacher's family did. Like my foreign classmates have.

Do you know how much of a slap in the face it is to them, having to go through the years of process to become a legal citizen, only to have some jackass hop the border and give birth to a kid here in the United States to get automatic citizenship? When they went through the process of obtaining it for years?

I don't care how hard their life it. It would be quite a lot easier of they came here the proper way, like all the immigrants I know have done.
Wait I Thought He Was Making A Big Thing.Cuzz He Was Persuading The Goverment To Let Mexican People That Live Here (U.s.a) To Have Papers Or Pass Ports.
HippyChild1969's avatar HippyChild1969's avatar HippyChild1969's avatar HippyChild1969's avatar
djay-sonic
Obama is a great president but,
obama hasn't fixed like those big problems and hasn't even start to fix the big problems. Like for those immigrants that had a march in Washington dc they were marching and screaming for their right and obama just ignored them and talked about something else. The health reform was so hard for him and still, i have no idea why. I think he should start thinking about the us citizens and immigrants.what do you think?

The health care in America stinks badly most Americans have no health insurance when most of them need it.Obama has not done anything to help it from what i can see! When he said that he would!!! People are people no matter what i think that the goverment should look into what the people need!! Not what the goverment wants to do..... scream
Look he cant fix everything overnight -_- just leave him alone already he cant fix it very fast it takes time with the Democrats and Republicans fighting all the time frustrastion can lead to making unwise choices so if he does something tht make u mad blame the Demoocrats and Republicans scream
Look racist or not Obama is the president so deal with it health care is trying ot help ppl but get over it we cant do anything ppl voted for him now they getting all pissy blame yourselves if u dont like him u helped him become president and these are hard times bush ad his father fawked everything up so blame them scream

Seasonal Kitten

36,865 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
_Shouko_
djay-sonic

Excuse me? Assuming makes an a** of out mostly you, and not really me.

My mother's side of the family immigrated here, LEGALLY, in WW1, my father's side of the family immigrated here, LEGALLY, after WW2. We immigrated here legally.

My best friend immigrated here in 5th grade, LEGALLY, from Canada. Her parents immigrated from Italy and the Philippines, LEGALLY, to Canada and than to here. Do you know how long it took them to finally get into America going the legal way? Doing it the legal way? YEARS. DECADES.

Why should your friend's family be given citizenship when they came here Illegally? Why should they be given citizenship when they broke the law? The shouldn't. They should do it the right way. Like my families did. Like my friend's family did. Like my teacher's family did. Like my foreign classmates have.

Do you know how much of a slap in the face it is to them, having to go through the years of process to become a legal citizen, only to have some jackass hop the border and give birth to a kid here in the United States to get automatic citizenship? When they went through the process of obtaining it for years?

I don't care how hard their life it. It would be quite a lot easier of they came here the proper way, like all the immigrants I know have done.

It's not just that but illegal immigrants practically have more rights than legal ones. We legal ones have to work our asses off to get anything! But illegal ones get health care, licenses, money to help their 12 illegal children they brought with them... they get it practically in snap of a finger.

I know many legal working single mothers who can't get welfare, they've been trying for YEARS! But because the government nearly instantly gives the immigrants it the second they hop the border... how is it fair?

Illegal immigrants are cheating out all those people who worked their asses off to get here legally, to get their jobs legally, to get their children to be considered legal... even if born here... to get any type of health plan or welfare when needed... yet immigrants demand all these rights, and get them in most cases without really having to fight.... it drives me nuts.

Do you have any idea of bad life was in WWII? For my father and his family to legally go through all the crap to take to get here? And when they got here; there was NO way in HELL they'd be given a job if they didn't learn ENGLISH!!! End of story.

They had to pay their own way into this country, they had to pay for their own education, they had to work their asses off just to be noticed by any companies.... and they were all LEGAL.

Illegal immigrants shouldn't receive anything...!
Obama cant magically help everyone hes trying to help so fawk off why dont you get bush back yeah ik no one wants tht so stfu and let the man do his job -_-
While it is true that it's hard to get things done in American politics, especially if those things aren't going to benefit any big lobbies, I think the Obama administration could be doing a bit more.

Ya know, play a little hardball.
Illegal immigrants sneak over into the Us they should do what is necessary to become legal legal immigrants work hard thye try to do wht it takes they deserve everything they work for but those Illegal immigrants sneak over trying to clame stuff they dont deserve Look at the Illegal immigrants sitting on there a**'s getting everything white the legal ones work hard have to live like there slaves they deserve true work like us Americans Illegal immigrants become legal and dwork your a**'s off
Thats another thing Illegal immigrants have so many kids then they wanna get mad about it keep your legs clothes ladys and maybe u wont have all these 12 children -_-
Obama is being cockblocked by America, that's why he hasn't managed to do anything big.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff