Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, who else thinks health care was just a huge waste and useless?
Cyanide River
User Image

Awe :]

Unless you live with no or substandard health care, then you wont know

Dapper Lunatic

Anxious Lover

6,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
i think health care should me free for every body no matter what. the Doctors r not sayin nothing cuz they get paid eather way . and someone have to stand up for the world and do something about is now mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Dapper Lunatic

Beyonce0999
i think health care should me free for every body no matter what. the Doctors r not sayin nothing cuz they get paid eather way . and someone have to stand up for the world and do something about is now mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

What about the ER nurses? Doctors are the least affected by this bill, be assured. Many people who work in Emergency Rooms are being laid off due to this bill.
^^ people agree wif me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beyonce0999

But you still have to pay. "OH sorry you can't afford it, too bad. You have to pay or you get fined" It's stupid and just screws everybody!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff