Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

toilet... ever wonder why all the other presidents have said no? that should give u the idea maybe it wasn't such a good idea i think Obama is a ******** idiot and the people who voted for him are to..
If you really dislike it so much, why are you here, whining about it, when you could be doing something much more productive, like looking up the addresses of your Senators and Representatives and writing to them all about your concerns? The health care bill isn't set in stone, for Chrissakes, if enough people demand that it be changed it will be changed. Voting isn't just something people do for fun; we do it because we honestly believe those we vote for will be those who will do what we, the People, would have them do for us.
Before you decide to say people who voted for Obama are "******** idiots", learn to spell out words completely and use the correct form of "too"... How ******** old are you? Really.
Every other president hasn't said no. Every other president that has tried to pass healthcare reform on this scale weren't successful.

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If it wasn't such a good idea, there wouldn't be many green or blue spots on that map

EDIT: Here is the page that I took the picture from

Dangerous Lunatic

wow so many erm haters? lol

Dangerous Lunatic

The_Martyr
Before you decide to say people who voted for Obama are "******** idiots", learn to spell out words completely and use the correct form of "too"... How ******** old are you? Really.
so what i have bad grammer so the ******** what ******** you dont comment if u dont like my grammer goodbye how about that?

Dangerous Lunatic

Nyeha_Cyka
If you really dislike it so much, why are you here, whining about it, when you could be doing something much more productive, like looking up the addresses of your Senators and Representatives and writing to them all about your concerns? The health care bill isn't set in stone, for Chrissakes, if enough people demand that it be changed it will be changed. Voting isn't just something people do for fun; we do it because we honestly believe those we vote for will be those who will do what we, the People, would have them do for us.
as matter of fact i have so ^^ thank you very much, i have a right to complain about it, its my right as an American razz
Nyeha_Cyka
If you really dislike it so much, why are you here, whining about it, when you could be doing something much more productive, like looking up the addresses of your Senators and Representatives and writing to them all about your concerns?

Senators don't honestly care about what we think, most of them anyway.
You know, I don't think this debate is helping with how Americans are viewed in the rest of the world...

Dangerous Lunatic

Twilight Scribe
You know, I don't think this debate is helping with how Americans are viewed in the rest of the world...
we America have helped alot of the rest of the world and this is how we are repaid some bullshit from other countries :/ were already greatly hated..just because we know what we want
Solonin
wow so many erm haters? lol

Because the healthcare system in the United States has a direct impact on the quality of living of its people, and many, like me, do not appreciate stupid arguments for or against it.

Tasty Snack

Solonin
Twilight Scribe
we America have helped alot of the rest of the world and this is how we are repaid some bullshit from other countries :/ were already greatly hated..just because we know what we want

Yeah, other countries that hate America are stupid. I mean, look at all the good we've done for the world!

When Truman embargoed all the oil and drove Japan into a national crisis, look at how those bastards repaid us! Seriously, who tries to save their country from widespread starvation and hardship by taking some initiative and fighting back?

We totally didn't waste those 7 long years in Vietnam, bombing, raping and murdering people either.

Afganistan? Iraq? So much progress being made there too! Just like Vietnam, we manage to bomb, rape and murder for a good 7+ years. Another great victory for glorious America. Other countries are obviously just jealous of how smart we are, and naturally they're just a bunch of heathens who aren't allowed to have unpatriotic ideas about glorious America.

Yeah, I'm thinking the reason why people hate us is because of idiots like you. You perpetuate this bullshit blame game and assume that somehow America is supposed to be in charge of the world and loved by all because "we know what we want"; you don't even realize how ridiculous you sound, acting like the rest of the world owes you something for being American. Who the ******** are you? Just some snotty kid on the internet whining about healthcare reform you've heard about from bullshit "news" channels like Fox.

Hate to burst your bubble of ignorance, but nobody gives a ******** about you outside of America, and they shouldn't ever have to. America needs to stop pretending to be the authority over all wordly affairs and keep to its own goddamn business - maybe then people wouldn't hate our country as much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff