Welcome to Gaia! ::

my true love bree is in danger from cancer....i no u think im lieing but its all true! this is anything i would lie about. i just need u al 2 pry 4 her health and 2 get better....plz i need her shes my true love....i love bree with every inch of my heart....i think about her everyday...i talk 2 her everyday... just plz pry 4 her....im crying as i write this...plz pry everynight she lives....thank you all who pry..

~Zak - Bree = crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

deadgrim0's Princess

7,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
That is horrible, I am sorry to hear that, I'll put her on all the prayer lists I know of and I'll make sure to pray for her.

Here's hoping she gets better. sad
Best blessing to you and her sweety sad
will do 3nodding
Starwarrior2000
That is horrible, I am sorry to hear that, I'll put her on all the prayer lists I know of and I'll make sure to pray for her.

Here's hoping she gets better. sad

THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scorpions Glance
Best blessing to you and her sweety sad

THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shoyru855
will do 3nodding

THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Oh my gosh that's so sad! I'll be sure to pray for her, i really hope she's getting better! heart
If you're willing to say I'm curious to hear what type and stage of cancer she has. There are so many I never know which one anyone is ever talking about anymore till they mention it XD Also, I must decline for giving a prayer, that is not my belief or way of life, living is prayer.

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
aww im very very very sorry to hear that crying crying crying crying I will pray and hope she lives!!!!!! cry cry cry cry
prayer schmayer, find a cancer cure! I doubt the imaginary invisible bearded cloud giant will do anything

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hey,sory about ur bf.il pray 4 him 2.be strong

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Seth Walker
hey,sory about ur bf.il pray 4 him 2.be strong

Ahem-- I may state This. Its a Girl.

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Wow, Poor Bree. But, Out of all the Hundreds...?
It Depressing to see all The People That are Struck with Cancer Die, Or Hopefully Live.
Find a Cure!
But, anyway. I'm Not that Religous, So. Praying itsn't My first deed of the night, But yo Might get Lucky.
Good Luck.
Sorry man I hope Bre gets better I'm sure it will be alright my friend can't say I will pray because it's never worked for me infact it's always done the oppostie I asked but I suppose that's because i'm not a true believer but I really do hope she gets better and I'll be thinking about her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff