Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Lover

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
death zak
my true love bree is in danger from cancer....i no u think im lieing but its all true! this is anything i would lie about. i just need u al 2 pry 4 her health and 2 get better....plz i need her shes my true love....i love bree with every inch of my heart....i think about her everyday...i talk 2 her everyday... just plz pry 4 her....im crying as i write this...plz pry everynight she lives....thank you all who pry..

~Zak - Bree = crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

I hope she recovers from this. There are lots of good treatments for cancer now. My aunt had ovarian cancer and was told she only had 15% chance of living a year. And she got so thin and sick from the radiation & chemo and lost all her hair, etc. I thought she was going to die. Then after she had all the chemo's she slowly got better. Now its been six years and she is healthy again and back showing her dogs and working at her job and looks so good -- just like she used to. So there is always hope, and even if the doctors don't give her much hope, she should hang in there and fight and you can be with her and encourage her.
Well dear, im not a christian, so therefore i dont pray, but.. im wiccan, so i will say my blessings for her. All my hope for her dear.
The lack of proper grammar and correct spelling in this thread is appalling.

If this is true; which as of late I never believe anything on the internet, I'll keep her in my prayers.
If not, God better shoot you for telling such a bold-faced lie.
im praying for her she needs it expecially for the pain
Tediri says:
I dont pray. But i hope she gets better.
Good luck.

Bai now...
Haruhitastic Power
The lack of proper grammar and correct spelling in this thread is appalling.

If this is true; which as of late I never believe anything on the internet, I'll keep her in my prayers.
If not, God better shoot you for telling such a bold-faced lie.
aww im sorry bout bree hope she gets better and I will pray for her promise crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff