Welcome to Gaia! ::

bunni fu fu
Spring Fevers
bunni fu fu
I did vote for him and still sticking to my choice

and how is he killing America?

Do you know how much dept we are in? To get out of dept everyone would have to pay like OVER 9,000 dollars. gonk

that debt was built up long before Bill Clinton took office in the early 90s and when Bush sr. was in office before that.

And if you want to talk about debt what about the 3 major car companies that sent jobs over seas and to Mexico that made the debt even more.
Not to mention the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan sucking money up like I drink Jameson Whiskey.
Bunny-Man Returns
bunni fu fu
Spring Fevers
bunni fu fu

Do you know how much dept we are in? To get out of dept everyone would have to pay like OVER 9,000 dollars. gonk

that debt was built up long before Bill Clinton took office in the early 90s and when Bush sr. was in office before that.

And if you want to talk about debt what about the 3 major car companies that sent jobs over seas and to Mexico that made the debt even more.
Not to mention the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan sucking money up like I drink Jameson Whiskey.

that too plus the world wars caused most of the debt we have now

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
No point talking to ignorant people. You know it would be awfully funny if all those people who oppose Obama's health form will jump all on it when they are in need of some medical attention.

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hikarulawl
No point talking to ignorant people. You know it would be awfully funny if all those people who oppose Obama's health form will jump all on it when they are in need of some medical attention.

I can see that happening.

Profitable Capitalist

5,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh god...
You give kids that actually know about this stuff a real bad name. >.>
First, Obama is doing things to help the economy. From his run as Pres he said he would lift stem-cell research bans so we could find a (more affordable and safe) cure for cancer, diabetes and other diseases. He also lifted the oil-drilling ban so we aren't dependant on Afghanistan and others for oil.
May I also say that Bush was the one that created those bans.

Anyway, Obama is actually saving our economy by spending money to make money. So stop listening to everything that comes out of your parent's mouths and start listening to the FACTS.

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Spring Fevers
bunni fu fu

Bush did that s**t. But I have a feeling Obama will get us back on track.
s spending alot of money making us communist smile
Shun Zu Akgenom
Spring Fevers
bunni fu fu

Bush did that s**t. But I have a feeling Obama will get us back on track.
Wasn't JUST Bush... As I have stated many times here, the ONLY time in history that the US ran a surplus was under Andrew Jackson... The big misconception is that Clinton also had a surplus, which isn't the case, he just had a near perfectly balanced budget.

Dangerous Wife

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
-κ ι я я α ɴ α--------
-----SHOW ME HOW TO LIE, YOU'RE GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME

User Image-----User Image-----User Image

I . wanna . kiss . you . but . then . I . might . miss . you . babe
          LET'S ------- PLAY ------- A ------- LOVE ------- GAME

--------------»»» Hear Me Out; Darling.-----------------------

Did you know.....

Hundreds of thousands of Americans were completely against getting Social Security owo

I'm not sure if you noticed, but everyone seems damned upset that it's getting a bit messed up, ne?

Perhaps all you who are in such dire opposition of the health care reform should take a light chill pill, put your feet up, and wait until there's something to worry about before you stress out over change.

It's not a bad thing. Really. And if the Health Care Bill is bad, we won't know for a while - if it turns out that it is, a different bill will be passed because there should be a different president in office if everyone still thinks "Obama's destroying America". So stop arguing about it. =] I beg you all.

<3

--------------»»» Hear Me Out; Darling.-----------------------
------------------»»» Love Me Baby; Kirra.

Currently; TwbB, DaLD, Shocking !, FaI, and DtL

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas