Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

I'm Canadian, and I have no idea what the Healthcare Reform is.
Can someone explain to me please?
Who cares,75% of people on gaia are under the age of 18
4 real lol

Dapper Explorer

Vuoto
I'm Canadian, and I have no idea what the Healthcare Reform is.
Can someone explain to me please?

Its a bill that passed recently in the US that attempts to reform the healthcare system. The debate on it went on for over a year and is continuing now.

Look up info about it on yahoo or something.

Oh, and CARD GAEMS ON MOTORCYCLES!!!
Skatin_hard
Who cares,75% of people on gaia are under the age of 18

stare now that's a bright answer and genius justification to avoid getting involved with conjunctural trascendental subjects....good 4 you....setting an example 4 the world.... talk2hand

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Nobody actually knows what the bill is or does....They haven't read it. stare
Menellusio
yeah...and still everyone's calling it "communism" stare talk2hand I wonder if people know what either of them mean................Sick Sad World epiphany... emo ..... xd

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
rikkumay
Menellusio
yeah...and still everyone's calling it "communism" stare talk2hand I wonder if people know what either of them mean................Sick Sad World epiphany... emo ..... xd

I don't know if it's communism just yet, but it Can't be good if nobody knows what it is. That's all I know for sure.
Menellusio
rikkumay
Menellusio

I don't know if it's communism just yet, but it Can't be good if nobody knows what it is. That's all I know for sure.

No seriously, what can't be good is people not being informed about what's going on in their country...... neutral
Menellusio

Funny generalization. I've actually read the bill as well as read several different summaries on it from varying sources. There is plenty good with the bill but I still don't like it, nor do I believe this bill should be considered legal. I really do think it should be amended in a spot or two. The fact they'll fine you for not having/wanting insurance is not right.

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
InsanePoisson
Menellusio

Funny generalization. I've actually read the bill as well as read several different summaries on it from varying sources. There is plenty good with the bill but I still don't like it, nor do I believe this bill should be considered legal. I really do think it should be amended in a spot or two. The fact they'll fine you for not having/wanting insurance is not right.

How is it not right? They make you have car insurance, and no one complains about that anymore.
Phukking Writch

How is it not right? They make you have car insurance, and no one complains about that anymore.

Do you have to own a car? No, that is the most useless argument you can bring in here. Must you live? Yes, it is wrong to even suggest to end your life to avoid something the government is forcing upon you so don't even try that one either. So tell me, you think it is okay to pay a fine if you don't want to insure your body? Since when should the government tell you how to take care of YOURSELF? Is this a democracy or a dictatorship? Because, quite frankly, it seems like the latter giving people virtually no choice here.

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
InsanePoisson
Phukking Writch

Do you have to own a car? No, that is the most useless argument you can bring in here. Must you live? Yes, it is wrong to even suggest to end your life to avoid something the government is forcing upon you so don't even try that one either. So tell me, you think it is okay to pay a fine if you don't want to insure your body? Since when should the government tell you how to take care of YOURSELF? Is this a democracy or a dictatorship? Because, quite frankly, it seems like the latter giving people virtually no choice here.

Well you don't have to live User Image
Phukking Writch

Well you don't have to live User Image

Clearly you paid little attention to my post...I'm wondering if it is even worth discussing this with you if you don't pay full attention to my post because I did mention that isn't even right to mention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff