Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PenguDeus
Silver Raptor -AR-

The FBI can now under the 'Anti-Terror Law' Shut down the entire internet with no notices.

I stopped here. America does not own the internet. Good day.

You obviously havent heard of the new Laws that have passed through, yes they do not own the internet.. but they damn well want to.... being that China has full control over what the population can view on the internet shows you what America is able to do.
And believe me that is a true law what they can do, the entire network under the 'anti-terror' law.
August S K Y Kredit
KyoKondo
August S K Y Kredit
KyoKondo
August S K Y Kredit
Actually just because you say everyone who lives within the American continents has a right to call themselves American doesn't mean it's true and will be used. The continents of America have been split into countries. The people of these countries never think of themselves as American just because they live in one of the continents of America. They think of themselves as people of the COUNTRY they live in.
You have a point there. Kudos for you!!!! It's true though, we all are Americans, and just because we live in different countries doesn't mean that we should treat them differently. Like myself, for example. I'm a U.S. citizen, and I'm trying to help ALL the troops from ALL the countries who are involved in Operation: Enduring Freedom. Even the South and Central Americans. You know something, the U.S. isn't just the U.S. or just America, it's the United States OF America, and I believe that it means we're NOT the only America out there. There is North, Central and South America, so that means that Chili, Argentina, Canada, Mexico, ect. are ALL Americans as well, and just because Obama affects mainly the U.S. citizens, his decisions also affects the entire world. So before you say something about the Canadians, who have wonderful weather by the way, or the Mexicans, or any other nations not being affected, think again.

Also, this is Gaiaonline. As I recall from taking Latin 1 (so far), Gaia literally translates out to world, so TRY and be nice. Please!?

You know what I have to say about Canadians....
They're great people. Ya'know, very interesting.

You know what I have to say about Mexicans...
THAT'S what I call some strangely awesome people.
I know a lot of them too! Once you get to know them, they can be really great friends, Actually anyone in the workd is...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I've always loved Canada though... The Canadians are some of the most respectful and peaceloving people I know!!! On top of that they have the best vacation spots because they aren't heavy builders...

I might go to canada one day.
I used to go up there every winter and every summer. I still go if I have the time and money... It's just so beautify up there! I love it!
we need to fire obama, he's a traitor... ship him to iraq and let him be their president

Aged Lunatic

Quote:
we need to fire obama,

Ummmmm, there's a constitutional procedure for that, and he's not done anything to meet that standard.

Quote:
he's a traitor...

By what legal definition, again?

Quote:
ship him to iraq and let him be their president

You mean our ally which is in an incredibly unstable position politically? Why?

Dangerous Lunatic

Silver Raptor -AR-
PenguDeus
Silver Raptor -AR-

The FBI can now under the 'Anti-Terror Law' Shut down the entire internet with no notices.

I stopped here. America does not own the internet. Good day.

You obviously havent heard of the new Laws that have passed through, yes they do not own the internet.. but they damn well want to.... being that China has full control over what the population can view on the internet shows you what America is able to do.
And believe me that is a true law what they can do, the entire network under the 'anti-terror' law.
Won't happen. Many businesses and colleges rely on the internet for profit gaining and career building. If the FBI were to "shut down the internet", not only would those businesses and colleges lose profit, employees, and students, but it is also a direct violation of the 1st Amendment. Too many people would rebel, and not even the US Gov't can suppress that many people at once.
The only thing in my opinion to stop this tyrant from ruining our country is fight back. Say no to stupid unconsitutional laws. fight for your freedoms, know your rights,.Keep your head up high. Live free, die free. ninja
well son whatever your clear reason for this topic is i would suggest you to stop on blaming BARACK OBAMA, he is the new president of the U.S and he had done in 1 year what any other president in history of the united states could have done in 4 years, if you have something against him list your reasons more specific because am not that into politics but until i know the amendments have never being applied to anyone in this country since the first president signed the constitution on September 17, 1787 i have yet not experienced the first amendment which gives us absolute freedom if we yet dont harm other's person physically or mental, but Obama has added more laws that benefit the poor and misplace the rich, is that not what God wants, a fair health care reform where we can all share the same benefits regardless of race and economic status in this country, if you dont think so then you are not a man you just a selfish piece of card board where any foolish political can write in, and you say whatever you see written in that cardboard, but well tell me what other pressident could have done better and give me an example of how they benefit this country, because i see the same messed up country filled with filthy rats who only look for the greater good for their own convenience like you,

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces