Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silver Raptor -AR-
elvellon
Lord Setar
Nincil
SO... all the sources you cited are moot since they pretty much all came from bloggers/ vloggers/ social sites such as these.

=/ honestly.... how can you just blindly trust a BLOG. and use info from it to back up your points.

Because standard media sources and studies are somehow linked in some vague way to this vague entity called "the government" that is hiding information for some reason and somehow it got out to these people and only these people who somehow have yet to vanish even though they claim that the government is trying to silence them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lets just get this definition for you
Conspiracy
and here are the possible meanings:

–noun,plural-cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Notice how most of them state unlawful or illegal or evil... Think about who came up with that word first of all then you'll find your answer.
>implying the main message of the picture is the use of the word "conspiracy" and not the group is parodizes

oh lawdy.
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI

No I wasn't being serious.

There is a such thing as sarcasm.

I've given up though.

We're all going to die and there's nothing we can do to prevent unless we make an enormous change this year, which, unfortunately, won't happen.
You're right, we are gonna die... That JUST SO HAPPENS to be the end point for every human.

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

FATAL FLAW!
If you don't take it seriously, then you'll never really have a purpose in life, never better the human species or never get anything done.
If you are one of them Layed back men who doesnt really care what goes on in the world.... think about how many people have been killed by YOUR government.

The US had no right to INVADE Iraq or Afgan. Just think about it
This keeps getting more and more amusing.

Taking things too seriously causes exactly what you're going through, you're panicking over well-spun (albeit entirely false) internet videos aimed at the gullible.

While here I am, sitting in my bathrobe waiting to head to work, where afterwards I'll come home, chill with my lovely lady and her son.

Also, I agree, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not for the reasons that you're probably thinking... I'm on the level of being against the wars because of spending.
you are quite selfish, don't you think?
i admire that you spend time with your lady
and that you think that your life is the s**t
but it won't be in a couple years.
just because its not directly hurting your life yet,
doesn't mean its not going to happen...
:'c
i feel very bad for people that think that way.
we need to prepare ourselves for the worst...
I feel a great swell of pity for those who live in fear of the unknown rather than enjoying what is great in life right now.

You're still wrong, things are not hurtling the way you think they are. Again, looking outside for two seconds would show you that everything Alex Jones spins is misinformation spun in a very precise way.

One of these days, I WILL sit down and make a video depicting Cookie Monster as the real Master of the Universe just to prove a point.

we can' enjoy because WE are smart.
and we don't live in fear. We are living our lives to show we can make a difference.
And people like you get in the way of that.
Alex jones is very smart because what he says is true.
I bet you don't want to admit it is.
Blackend Hopes 2
Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
Silver Raptor -AR-

FATAL FLAW!
If you don't take it seriously, then you'll never really have a purpose in life, never better the human species or never get anything done.
If you are one of them Layed back men who doesnt really care what goes on in the world.... think about how many people have been killed by YOUR government.

The US had no right to INVADE Iraq or Afgan. Just think about it
This keeps getting more and more amusing.

Taking things too seriously causes exactly what you're going through, you're panicking over well-spun (albeit entirely false) internet videos aimed at the gullible.

While here I am, sitting in my bathrobe waiting to head to work, where afterwards I'll come home, chill with my lovely lady and her son.

Also, I agree, I don't think we should be in Afghanistan or Iraq, but not for the reasons that you're probably thinking... I'm on the level of being against the wars because of spending.
you are quite selfish, don't you think?
i admire that you spend time with your lady
and that you think that your life is the s**t
but it won't be in a couple years.
just because its not directly hurting your life yet,
doesn't mean its not going to happen...
:'c
i feel very bad for people that think that way.
we need to prepare ourselves for the worst...
I feel a great swell of pity for those who live in fear of the unknown rather than enjoying what is great in life right now.

You're still wrong, things are not hurtling the way you think they are. Again, looking outside for two seconds would show you that everything Alex Jones spins is misinformation spun in a very precise way.

One of these days, I WILL sit down and make a video depicting Cookie Monster as the real Master of the Universe just to prove a point.

we can' enjoy because WE are smart.
and we don't live in fear. We are living our lives to show we can make a difference.
And people like you get in the way of that.
Alex jones is very smart because what he says is true.
I bet you don't want to admit it is.

Please, lets make this flame war amusing.
Use pictures and poor jokes.
send this to ten people and get tons of coins!

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
butternutcup

Non political, not on topic and irrelevant.
Silver Raptor -AR-

Non political, not on topic and irrelevant.

That is called spam. Dont quote it. It just makes it worse.
IethaI
I knew we should've let Clinton in!

she was told to step down she could of had a re count it was really down to the line still with vote left and she was like i give. the same way that the democrats were voting for McCain to be the republican runner
Silver Raptor -AR-
Not only has he broken the American Constitution

Citation needed.

Quote:
New laws have been put in place Under Barack to provide Authority with Power which Hitler and Stalin could only ever dream of.

Citation needed.

Quote:
The FBI can now under the 'Anti-Terror Law' Shut down the entire internet with no notices.

Citation needed.

Quote:
Laws are becoming much more restricting, not allowing the people of America to do what they can under the Bill of Rights

Citation needed.

Quote:
The second amendment states that you have the Right to bare arms, The reason this was set up was that if power in the USA became to oppressing the people of the country have the right to take up arms against a leader whose interest is nothing to do with the American people but only power. That Amendment allows you to still have the power. However Under Barack He is trying so hard to remove this Amendment from the constitution to remove power from the people, to be able to create a dictated state, under Authorities.

Citation needed.

Quote:
FEMA Camps are still being constructed for all those who are suspected to be a 'Terrorist' when the time comes those camps will be filled by Millions.

Citation needed.

Quote:
All supporters of Rohn Paul are being classed as suspected terrorists (think i'm joking do your research).

Sorry, burden of poof is all on you, kid.
Citation needed.

Quote:
Now Heres one which I find too disturbing but true: As you may of heard about the Congress woman who found out and exposed that the US Gov. had been part of illegal Child abductions away from their families.

Citation needed.

Quote:
After this was exposed she was on 'The Alex Jones Show' (Non-government organization), One month later she was found dead in her bed room shot in the head and her husband dead next to her with a shot in the stomach, It was reported that the husband was an alcoholic and the Congress woman had cancer and the husband 'shot' both of them and called it suicide... He was meant to supposivly shoot himself in the stomach as suicide... Now that doesnt add up does it?

Citation needed. From a source other than the Alex Jones Show, please.

Quote:
Now straight after that statement was made the daughter stated that no her father was not an alcoholic and that her mother did not have cancer.

Citation needed.

Quote:
More is going on to make the US a more fascist and more demanding on the citizens.

Citation needed.

Quote:
And they know whats going to happen, they looked into their history seeing the Revolutions and trust me they are preparing for one right now.

Citation needed.

Quote:
Republicans did not want Barack Obama in for a Reason, people should NEVER vote because of looks,

Cough, Sarah Palin, cough.

Quote:
because under that breach of Power as president Barack Obama has become an executive in the UN and has granted the US to be able to use Nuclear Bombs on who ever disrupts their resources and interests.

Citation needed.

Quote:
That sums up that you really have a Facist leader in power who has breached many laws and truly is a National Terrorist.

Citation needed.

Sorry for being a b***h, but...yeah, cite your goddamn claims.

Aged Lunatic

Quote:

None of them. A candidate who once was Republican before being forced to go Independent,
Ron Paul

Paul? I'll admit, I'd have voted for him over Obama and McCain any day of the week...except....
Quote:
He wanted the old America back. The one which didnt intervene with every aspect of your lives. One which didnt accuse and detain under false unjust laws.

...sorry, but he did. I read up on his stances regarding gay marriage and rights. Sorry. Couldn't throw in with him since he was swinging with the same lot as Robertson and co.
Aiole
ll Sukii_dakara ll
THAT SCARY T-T
yeah its F*&$ing scary. but nothing we can do now because americans trust everything.
" OH HES BLACK, LETS MAKE HIM THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT"
STFU ASSMUNCHES
-imreallyangryrightnow-

HAHAHAHA? DUDE HES NOT FULLY BLACK
ok hes half white,yes he has black skin but guess what hes white too
see past skin color.

and stop telling people to gtfo. Learn Respect.
Weren't alot of these things put in during the bush administration?

I'm a little ignorant on the topic, but alot of that stuff makes the words

"patriot act"

pop up in my head...

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
[ cari ]
Silver Raptor -AR-

Citation needed.

Quote:
New laws have been put in place Under Barack to provide Authority with Power which Hitler and Stalin could only ever dream of.

Citation needed.

Quote:
The FBI can now under the 'Anti-Terror Law' Shut down the entire internet with no notices.

Citation needed.

Quote:
Laws are becoming much more restricting, not allowing the people of America to do what they can under the Bill of Rights

Citation needed.

Quote:
The second amendment states that you have the Right to bare arms, The reason this was set up was that if power in the USA became to oppressing the people of the country have the right to take up arms against a leader whose interest is nothing to do with the American people but only power. That Amendment allows you to still have the power. However Under Barack He is trying so hard to remove this Amendment from the constitution to remove power from the people, to be able to create a dictated state, under Authorities.

Citation needed.

Quote:
FEMA Camps are still being constructed for all those who are suspected to be a 'Terrorist' when the time comes those camps will be filled by Millions.

Citation needed.

Quote:
All supporters of Rohn Paul are being classed as suspected terrorists (think i'm joking do your research).

Citation needed.

Quote:
Now Heres one which I find too disturbing but true: As you may of heard about the Congress woman who found out and exposed that the US Gov. had been part of illegal Child abductions away from their families.

Citation needed.

Quote:
After this was exposed she was on 'The Alex Jones Show' (Non-government organization), One month later she was found dead in her bed room shot in the head and her husband dead next to her with a shot in the stomach, It was reported that the husband was an alcoholic and the Congress woman had cancer and the husband 'shot' both of them and called it suicide... He was meant to supposivly shoot himself in the stomach as suicide... Now that doesnt add up does it?

Quote:
Now straight after that statement was made the daughter stated that no her father was not an alcoholic and that her mother did not have cancer.

Citation needed.

Quote:
More is going on to make the US a more fascist and more demanding on the citizens.

Citation needed.

Quote:
And they know whats going to happen, they looked into their history seeing the Revolutions and trust me they are preparing for one right now.

Citation needed.

Quote:
Republicans did not want Barack Obama in for a Reason, people should NEVER vote because of looks,

Quote:
because under that breach of Power as president Barack Obama has become an executive in the UN and has granted the US to be able to use Nuclear Bombs on who ever disrupts their resources and interests.

Citation needed.

Quote:
That sums up that you really have a Facist leader in power who has breached many laws and truly is a National Terrorist.

Citation needed.

I will source these, but just at another time, since I have just woken up.
However there is a new list of information of page 14 which may please your reading being that it is sourced and mostly in depth about who you really have in power.

The statements made on the first page are true, however some of which are hard to get sources from ie, the congress woman and her death after exposing the governing body. Now there are reasons why that source is hard to find. What if a mass of people read this source and turned against? Being that the governing body has a fear of loosing its power and control over people it 'must' be more forceful, which is a possible reason why this source is hard to find.
Silver Raptor -AR-
[ cari ]
Silver Raptor -AR-

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Quote:

Citation needed.

Quote:

Citation needed.

I will source these, but just at another time, since I have just woken up.
However there is a new list of information of page 14 which may please your reading being that it is sourced and mostly in depth about who you really have in power.

The statements made on the first page are true, however some of which are hard to get sources from ie, the congress woman and her death after exposing the governing body. Now there are reasons why that source is hard to find. What if a mass of people read this source and turned against? Being that the governing body has a fear of loosing its power and control over people it 'must' be more forceful, which is a possible reason why this source is hard to find.

The Supremacy Clause states Federal law overrules State Law when it comes to buisness.
Silver Raptor -AR-

I stopped here. America does not own the internet. Good day.

Shy Lover

9,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aiole
Silver Raptor -AR-
IethaI
I knew we should've let Clinton in!

No no no.. Same thing would have happened, same with McCane. Only One candidate was Legit in his views and the people, The old American approach is what they should have stuck with.

look liking voting will only be the downfall of all rights and personal freedom. Think about formulas for Civil Wars... The new laws are beginning to ask for one. That is why they are preparing
im moving out of here. haha...
I'm with ya! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas