Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
GunsmithKitten
Taking what you said as true, Silver, who do you propose we trust? Palin? Bachmann?

None of them. A candidate who once was Republican before being forced to go Independent,
Rohn Paul
He was your candidate who should have got in office.... But revenue was withdrawn from him to prevent him from becoming President... all because his interests went against the systems.

He wanted the old America back. The one which didnt intervene with every aspect of your lives. One which didnt accuse and detain under false unjust laws.

Shame that the men with the wallets didnt want him in office.
Silver Raptor -AR-
GunsmithKitten
Taking what you said as true, Silver, who do you propose we trust? Palin? Bachmann?

None of them. A candidate who once was Republican before being forced to go Independent,
Rohn Paul
He was your candidate who should have got in office.... But revenue was withdrawn from him to prevent him from becoming President... all because his interests went against the systems.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silver Raptor -AR-
He wanted the old America back. The one which didnt intervene with every aspect of your lives. One which didnt accuse and detain under false unjust laws.

Bunny-Man Returns
Aiole
Bunny-Man Returns
IethaI
I'm officially Russian now. -packs bags and leaves-
US is so ignorant as a whole it makes no sense.
I think we should start saving up money to go to Africa and buy some stuff to start a new life.
America was supposed to be the best thing in the world. And it was a couple centuries ago.
Now it's worth the same amount as a bag of dog feces.
Okay, don't let the door hit you on your way out...

You'll be sadly mistaken if you think that Russia is any better off.

Over-reacting kids make me giggle.
.... i think he just doesn't want to accept the truth?
like most americans.
Alex Jones is in the same league as Glenn Beck and Michael Moore in the realm of spinning irrelevant and unrelated actions into something he can put into a glorified power point presentation.

If I really wanted to sit down and devote the time, I could "prove" to people like you that Cookie Monster is actually the master of the universe.

Cookie Monster isn't the master of the universe? crying
Oh and by the way the right to bear arms was put in place because people used to hunt for food.

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lord Setar
Silver Raptor -AR-
GunsmithKitten

Rohn Paul

Silver Raptor -AR-

If that is all you are going to say, Do that research yourself, I have told you the reason why he did not get in, start to research it and you will find that that is one of the reasons why he did not get in office
Silver Raptor -AR-
Lord Setar
Silver Raptor -AR-
GunsmithKitten

Rohn Paul

Silver Raptor -AR-

If that is all you are going to say, Do that research yourself, I have told you the reason why he did not get in, start to research it and you will find that that is one of the reasons why he did not get in office Evidence? You never told me that I need evidence!

Yes, you need evidence. Provide it or shut your trap.
SO... all the sources you cited are moot since they pretty much all came from bloggers/ vloggers/ social sites such as these.

=/ honestly.... how can you just blindly trust a BLOG. and use info from it to back up your points.
Nincil
SO... all the sources you cited are moot since they pretty much all came from bloggers/ vloggers/ social sites such as these.

=/ honestly.... how can you just blindly trust a BLOG. and use info from it to back up your points.

Because standard media sources and studies are somehow linked in some vague way to this vague entity called "the government" that is hiding information for some reason and somehow it got out to these people and only these people who somehow have yet to vanish even though they claim that the government is trying to silence them.
Lord Setar
Nincil

Because standard media sources and studies are somehow linked in some vague way to this vague entity called "the government" that is hiding information for some reason and somehow it got out to these people and only these people who somehow have yet to vanish even though they claim that the government is trying to silence them.

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lord Setar
Silver Raptor -AR-
Lord Setar
Silver Raptor -AR-
GunsmithKitten

Rohn Paul

Silver Raptor -AR-

If that is all you are going to say, Do that research yourself, I have told you the reason why he did not get in, start to research it and you will find that that is one of the reasons why he did not get in office Evidence? You never told me that I need evidence!

Yes, you need evidence. Provide it or shut your trap.

Nice rewording you did there, if that is actually how low you can actually go... why do I even bother attempting to explain something to you even with evidence in front of you, you will still refuse to except it as how it is.

How about the fascist Cindy Sheehan arrests? Care to state that this needs evidence for the fact gas canisters were used when people were moving away, excessive force was used to arrest PEACE protesters, they were told that they needed a permit to protest (remembering that permits for such will not be EVER given out)

Remember that Ron Paul is a Consitutionalist, Barack Obama is not. Ron Paul does not accept the new scheme of 'change'.

Heroic Bilge rat

Aiole
ll Sukii_dakara ll
THAT SCARY T-T
yeah its F*&$ing scary. but nothing we can do now because americans trust everything.
" OH HES BLACK, LETS MAKE HIM THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT"
STFU ASSMUNCHES
-imreallyangryrightnow-

hey Al Sharpton tried and they didn't elect him x3

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-03-16/ron-paul-prevent-bubbles-stop-inflation-end-the-fed/

Theres your reason why he was not funded for president during his mid term elections.
He is against the current monetary system.

Remembering that the Federal Reserve is actual private... and the fact that the Fed Reserve prints money on a loan to the nation asking for interest to be payed back on top...... DEBT!!!

Conspiracy? Hmmm Well if you wish to play by the 'new' rules good for you, just remember what you'll be missing.

And whose to say that mainstream broadcasters are NOT propaganda? Since when have they EVER exposed a key part of the nation which is against the people and has hindered and threatened the governing body.

Believe it to be a conspiracy if you wish, it'll be yourself to blame when it all pieces together more so. Maybe you should in fact start to widening your research to expand to more sources than your narrow minded MUST BE CONSPIRACY concept when ever you hear its from a non-mainstream report.
Silver Raptor -AR-
http://www.ronpaul.com/2010-03-16/ron-paul-prevent-bubbles-stop-inflation-end-the-fed/

Theres your reason why he was not funded for president during his mid term elections.
He is against the current monetary system.

Remembering that the Federal Reserve is actual private... and the fact that the Fed Reserve prints money on a loan to the nation asking for interest to be payed back on top...... DEBT!!!

Conspiracy? Hmmm Well if you wish to play by the 'new' rules good for you, just remember what you'll be missing.

And whose to say that mainstream broadcasters are NOT propaganda? Since when have they EVER exposed a key part of the nation which is against the people and has hindered and threatened the governing body.

Believe it to be a conspiracy if you wish, it'll be yourself to blame when it all pieces together more so. Maybe you should in fact start to widening your research to expand to more sources than your narrow minded MUST BE CONSPIRACY concept when ever you hear its from a non-mainstream report.

see, i wouldn't mind your claims so much if you weren't simply spouting what he/she said as your own. Before you trust any sources, look at their sources. What did they look at to come to the conclusion they did? Until you look at those sources yourself and came to the exact same conclusion, spouting off he/she said really doesn't lend anything to your argument.

and i swear what you just typed about the monetary issues was straight from zeitgeist ( or however you spell it)

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
elvellon
Lord Setar
Nincil

Lets just get this definition for you
Conspiracy
and here are the possible meanings:

–noun,plural-cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Notice how most of them state unlawful or illegal or evil... Think about who came up with that word first of all then you'll find your answer.
Can we really do anything about anything going on in the Government? =)

haha no we can't
just for the gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas