Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Not only has he broken the American Constitution he has broken his promises, and gone against the interests of the American people.

New laws have been put in place Under Barack to provide Authority with Power which Hitler and Stalin could only ever dream of.

The FBI can now under the 'Anti-Terror Law' Shut down the entire internet with no notices.
Laws are becoming much more restricting, not allowing the people of America to do what they can under the Bill of Rights, The second amendment states that you have the Right to bare arms, The reason this was set up was that if power in the USA became to oppressing the people of the country have the right to take up arms against a leader whose interest is nothing to do with the American people but only power. That Amendment allows you to still have the power. However Under Barack He is trying so hard to remove this Amendment from the constitution to remove power from the people, to be able to create a dictated state, under Authorities.
FEMA Camps are still being constructed for all those who are suspected to be a 'Terrorist' when the time comes those camps will be filled by Millions.
All supporters of Rohn Paul are being classed as suspected terrorists (think i'm joking do your research).
Now Heres one which I find too disturbing but true: As you may of heard about the Congress woman who found out and exposed that the US Gov. had been part of illegal Child abductions away from their families. After this was exposed she was on 'The Alex Jones Show' (Non-government organization), One month later she was found dead in her bed room shot in the head and her husband dead next to her with a shot in the stomach, It was reported that the husband was an alcoholic and the Congress woman had cancer and the husband 'shot' both of them and called it suicide... He was meant to supposivly shoot himself in the stomach as suicide... Now that doesnt add up does it?
Now straight after that statement was made the daughter stated that no her father was not an alcoholic and that her mother did not have cancer.

All because she released and exposed the US to be involved in an illegal serious mater.

More is going on to make the US a more fascist and more demanding on the citizens. And they know whats going to happen, they looked into their history seeing the Revolutions and trust me they are preparing for one right now. And thats not a good thing, because if you have another Fascist government in power everyones your enemy, everyones a suspect, everyone is a terrorist if they say something out of line.... Breach of the freedom of press there... First Amendment.

Republicans did not want Barack Obama in for a Reason, people should NEVER vote because of looks, Rohn Paul is becoming more popular because he is against this new Scheme, and so should you.

Yes I am not from the USA I am in fact in the UK but the same is happening here, but what ever happens to the US will start to scare the world, because under that breach of Power as president Barack Obama has become an executive in the UN and has granted the US to be able to use Nuclear Bombs on who ever disrupts their resources and interests. If there ever is going to be an end of the world.... It will be caused by this power hungry scheme.

Barack lied to you, and trust me... He wont stop, Remember that they were going to pull out of the conflict zones when he got into power.... 20,000 more troops in.... That sums up that you really have a Facist leader in power who has breached many laws and truly is a National Terrorist.

Dapper Dabbler

i did my research before the election,
and i knew this would happen.
so im not surprised,,
but very angry at people that voted for him.
seriously, if you're going to vote, do research first.
i can't even vote till the end of this year.
AND I READ MORE BOOKS ABOUT POLITICS THAN MOST 18+ AMERICANS.
seriously,
F*#$ YOU ALL.
THAT SCARY T-T

Dapper Dabbler

ll Sukii_dakara ll
THAT SCARY T-T
yeah its F*&$ing scary. but nothing we can do now because americans trust everything.
" OH HES BLACK, LETS MAKE HIM THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT"
STFU ASSMUNCHES
-imreallyangryrightnow-
The government has to know something of this. Why aren't they taking Barack out and letting Biden in besides whatever rules they have against over-throwing? And if he has more power than Hitler and Stalin we're dealing with a power hungry freak right?

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Aiole
so im not surprised,,
seriously,
F*#$ YOU ALL.

I saw this a shot off, and thought Rohn Paul... Very good option, and well BAMN! What do you know? He was the best option, but the men in power did not want him, you know he is the number one most liked congressman now that Barack Obama is in power?,
Being that I'm in the UK and I did research into what was going to happen in America and most of the population voted because of looks, is very worrying.

I did my research Knowing that what ever happens in America will affect the world... and it looks like it has. Real Real shame.

Which is why in total honesty I have more respect for Korea and Iran at the moment for the fact they know America has become the Worlds Number one Tyrant under these new laws =/
This is what happens when we dont have a white president.
I knew we should've let Clinton in!

Dapper Dabbler

IXI__RoBoT_rOcK__IXI

you're so ignorant.
just stop talking

its not because we have a black president, thats fine.
but because people voted for him just because hes black,
thats SO SO WRONG.
IXI__RoBoT_rOcK__IXI

It doesn't matter what color the president is. Bush was messing stuff up and he's white... so there's your proof right there. Obama is f*****g up and Bush was already f*****g up, which makes the US double f****d up. There has to be some loophole in whatever rule book they have about presidents so we can get him out and get Biden in. But then the question is... is Biden even worthy of being a president?

Dapper Dabbler

Silver Raptor -AR-
Aiole
so im not surprised,,
seriously,
F*#$ YOU ALL.

I saw this a shot off, and thought Rohn Paul... Very good option, and well BAMN! What do you know? He was the best option, but the men in power did not want him, you know he is the number one most liked congressman now that Barack Obama is in power?,
Being that I'm in the UK and I did research into what was going to happen in America and most of the population voted because of looks, is very worrying.

I did my research Knowing that what ever happens in America will affect the world... and it looks like it has. Real Real shame.

Which is why in total honesty I have more respect for Korea and Iran at the moment for the fact they know America has become the Worlds Number one Tyrant under these new laws =/

indeed..
i hate stupid americans.

Invisible Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
IethaI

No no no.. Same thing would have happened, same with McCane. Only One candidate was Legit in his views and the people, The old American approach is what they should have stuck with.

look liking voting will only be the downfall of all rights and personal freedom. Think about formulas for Civil Wars... The new laws are beginning to ask for one. That is why they are preparing

Dapper Dabbler

Silver Raptor -AR-
IethaI

No no no.. Same thing would have happened, same with McCane. Only One candidate was Legit in his views and the people, The old American approach is what they should have stuck with.

look liking voting will only be the downfall of all rights and personal freedom. Think about formulas for Civil Wars... The new laws are beginning to ask for one. That is why they are preparing
im moving out of here. haha...
Watch less Alex Jones, and think more for yourself.

Dapper Dabbler

Bunny-Man Returns
Watch less Alex Jones, and think more for yourself.
??
how bout you gtfo?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas