Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bluemew1234
Phukking Writch
Xx Broliena LSS xX
He cancled every one going to space after September! scream We could find some thing out on Mars that could cure Canser!

Edit: The Healthcare Bill took our chances for that! It took up so much money!

COULD cure cancer. Or we could just waste money to find out it's nothing but dead rock. The health care bill will give treatment to those who need it, I'm sure those people would prefer that over a stupid Mars trip.

Even if it didnt cure cancer, the space program has provided so many different things already, that ending it would truly be a foolish thing. Course, I dont know where this "space program is ending!" business is coming from, so talking about this seems a bit useless.

Oh, and CARD GAEMS ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!

They're cutting some of the funding for NASA.
stormylane
It's not backwards to believe in taking care of yourself... being responsible for yourself.
And having the freedom to choose how to handle your medical issues.

It is backwards to expect a government to take care of you though.
Or to have your rights taken away from you.

Dapper Explorer

Phukking Writch
Bluemew1234
Phukking Writch
Xx Broliena LSS xX
He cancled every one going to space after September! scream We could find some thing out on Mars that could cure Canser!

Edit: The Healthcare Bill took our chances for that! It took up so much money!

COULD cure cancer. Or we could just waste money to find out it's nothing but dead rock. The health care bill will give treatment to those who need it, I'm sure those people would prefer that over a stupid Mars trip.

Even if it didnt cure cancer, the space program has provided so many different things already, that ending it would truly be a foolish thing. Course, I dont know where this "space program is ending!" business is coming from, so talking about this seems a bit useless.

They're cutting some of the funding for NASA.

I see.

Well, with the end of the shuttle program, I would expect them to cut back for a while.

If you aren't going to be shooting things into space, there isnt much sense in budgeting money for fuel and whatnot.

Well at least we're moving in the right direction. Republicans are the ones that are backwards. Gays out of the military, prayer in school, against health care and often unemployment benefits.

Shameless Elder

Actually, I just looked at Google Earth, and it's facing the same way it always has.
stormylane
It's not backwards to believe in taking care of yourself... being responsible for yourself.

Really? So, all this time America's been backwards because of things like welfare, Social Security, and Medicare/Medicaid? Please elaborate, I'd love to hear it.

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Nyeha_Cyka
stormylane

Really? So, all this time America's been backwards because of things like welfare, Social Security, and Medicare/Medicaid? Please elaborate, I'd love to hear it.

DEPENDENCE on the government to do everything FOR you is what I'm talking about & you know it. rolleyes
stormylane
Nyeha_Cyka
stormylane

DEPENDENCE on the government to do everything FOR you is what I'm talking about & you know it. rolleyes

This isn't the government doing everything FOR anybody. This is the government stepping in and helping people buy something that they need, just like welfare and Social Security. It's trying to help people BE responsible and proactive about their health, instead of hanging back until they're practically dying before seeking treatment, knowing that without insurance if they can't pay it will be charged to Medicaid, charging everyone else for their treatment. If government intervention lowers health insurance costs so that fewer people go to the hospital for a problem that could have been solved much sooner if they had gone to a regular doctor a long time before, I'll pay the tax and gladly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff