Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay....ive been arguing with people and they are all morons

apparently i cant talk analytically or politically....so here's a new version

Pretend you are doing chores for your parents:
You were supposed to clean the entire house and you did!
and you were meant to receive 20 dollars for it

When your parents are about to give you the 20, they say
"Oh, sorry, we need to give 15 to your brother/sister, since they need it for [insert excuse here]"

So you end up with 5....

So let me ask you, sure it may be good for the "needy"
but this Health Care reform is a joke and should have never passed
more like if your parents took 2 bucks out since your little sister needs to buy something important and you threw a temper tantrum.
elvellon
more like if your parents took 2 bucks out since your little sister needs to buy something important and you threw a temper tantrum.

yeah, but if you put that in bigger numbers

as in a 500 dollar paycheck and they took 10% for the healthcare

that would be taking away about 70 dollars
...so its still alot

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
So the fact I work my a** off 35-40 hours weeks, every week to makes ends meat, but the fact my company keeps giving me just a few less hours every week to keep me from being considered "Full Time" and thus barring me from the chance to get health insurance is a joke?

That they've now passed into law a bill that will help me get insurance when my workplace refused it to be to save a couple of dollars is a joke?

Now that I can stay on my parents insurance till I'm 26, and don't have to worry about my health insurance lapping because I can't constantly keep a full-time student status is a joke?

These are jokes to you? What cloud have you been living on? What sheltered life have you led?
The Consuming Darkness
elvellon

...so its still alot
So 10 percent of 500 is 70.
wut
The Consuming Darkness
elvellon

...so its still alot

It's $50 to be precise.

In case you weren't already aware, if the place your working for already provides health insurance, they're doing the same thing right this instant. Job-wise the expense is no different, only now more employers will be offering health insurance. User Image
._. Isn't 10% of 500..50 ? Or am I stupid.

Haha ok then.

Beloved Fairy

rolleyes
I think you need to read the bill. mrgreen Cause I found a loophole.
fairly_foxy
rolleyes
I think you need to read the bill. mrgreen Cause I found a loophole.
With grammar like that, I'm surprised you can read.
OK BRO SO APPARENTLY THE HEALTH CARE BILL MAKES MY PARENTS GIVE MY BROTHER/SISTER MORE MONEY THEN ME? LOGIC IS COOL.
Your argument isn't just against health-care; it's against all taxation in society.
Termitus
Your argument isn't just against health-care; it's against all taxation in society.

I THINK WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS LIKE STOP HAVING TO PAY TAXES BRO. THAT WAY LIKE A GIANT DRAGON CAN COME FROM LIKE SOMEWHERE AND WARP US INTO A METROPOLIS AND LIKE YEAH.
Linux Is The Best
Termitus

I THINK WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS LIKE STOP HAVING TO PAY TAXES BRO. THAT WAY LIKE A GIANT DRAGON CAN COME FROM LIKE SOMEWHERE AND WARP US INTO A METROPOLIS AND LIKE YEAH.
AWWWWW YEAH, *****
elvellon
Linux Is The Best
Termitus

AWWWWW YEAH, *****

YEAH BRO THEN LIKE ICP CAN CAUSE MIRACLES IN THIS b***h ONCE WE TEACH THEM HOW MAGNETS WORK.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
What if that $15 was for chemotherapy for your sibling? Bet you'd feel like a d**k for complaining about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff