Welcome to Gaia! ::

Linux Is The Best
elvellon
Linux Is The Best
Termitus
Your argument isn't just against health-care; it's against all taxation in society.

I THINK WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS LIKE STOP HAVING TO PAY TAXES BRO. THAT WAY LIKE A GIANT DRAGON CAN COME FROM LIKE SOMEWHERE AND WARP US INTO A METROPOLIS AND LIKE YEAH.
AWWWWW YEAH, *****

YEAH BRO THEN LIKE ICP CAN CAUSE MIRACLES IN THIS b***h ONCE WE TEACH THEM HOW MAGNETS WORK.
WHOLE LOTTA MAGIC UP IN THIS b***h
Obscurus
What if that $15 was for chemotherapy for your sibling? Bet you'd feel like a d**k for complaining about it.

I KNOW BRO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS THEORY HERE.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Linux Is The Best
Obscurus
What if that $15 was for chemotherapy for your sibling? Bet you'd feel like a d**k for complaining about it.

I KNOW BRO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIS THEORY HERE.
i play russian roulette everyday. . .

my god. Linux and the retard you're CAP LOCKING with, Shut the hell up. And Osbcurus, Good point xD
a mansport;; with a bullet called life,c:
Comparing personal finances to an entire nation's is fallacious and ignores the mechanisms of public financing as a percentage of entire output, circular tax benefit and public investment.

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ok, so if my Dad had to use part the 20 he promised me on badly needed medicine for my sister, why is that bad? I personally love my siblings.
Get Heady
Comparing personal finances to an entire nation's is fallacious and ignores the mechanisms of public financing as a percentage of entire output, circular tax benefit and public investment.

This. End.
What is with neoconservatives and grossly false analogies that liken one's health to trivial things?
User ImageAs a Christian, I have no problem sharing. The wealth you accumulate in this world is meaningless- what matters is the wealth you get in Heaven.

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Moonlight Silver
User ImageAs a Christian, I have no problem sharing. The wealth you accumulate in this world is meaningless- what matters is the wealth you get in Heaven.

Hay.

You're doing it RIGHT!
*hugs for you*

Festive Witch

24,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
The Consuming Darkness
Okay....ive been arguing with people and they are all morons

apparently i cant talk analytically or politically....so here's a new version

Pretend you are doing chores for your parents:
You were supposed to clean the entire house and you did!
and you were meant to receive 20 dollars for it

When your parents are about to give you the 20, they say
"Oh, sorry, we need to give 15 to your brother/sister, since they need it for [insert excuse here]"

So you end up with 5....

So let me ask you, sure it may be good for the "needy"
but this Health Care reform is a joke and should have never passed

I believe the Universal Healthcare is more like you have to clean the kitchen, your sister the attic and your brother the living room; you and your brother get $20 dollars and your sister $40 (because I imagine she has more work); but when you all get paid you and your bother have to give back $5 each and your sister has to give back $10 (because she was paid double). Now those $20 dollars you kids just gave are going to be used so you can all, ah... buy a pool? Go to the movies? Get go karts? Pay the phone? the Internet connection? I dunno something the 3 of you will enjoy.
If you look closely you all work hard and you all had to give back proportionally and you all enjoy the benefits equally; doesn't it sound fair? You all contributed, you all enjoy. Simple as that

Festive Witch

24,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
elvellon
Linux Is The Best
Termitus
Your argument isn't just against health-care; it's against all taxation in society.

I THINK WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS LIKE STOP HAVING TO PAY TAXES BRO. THAT WAY LIKE A GIANT DRAGON CAN COME FROM LIKE SOMEWHERE AND WARP US INTO A METROPOLIS AND LIKE YEAH.
AWWWWW YEAH, n***a

Seconded
Let's say, then, that this $15 was going towards my sister's urethral mutation that almost killed her. Yeah, I'd be willing to part with that. Thankfully, I live in Canada, so my parents didn't have to sink below the poverty line to pay for her surgery, and I got to hang on to my allowance.

Wheezing Gekko

Elksworthy
Let's say, then, that this $15 was going towards my sister's urethral mutation that almost killed her. Yeah, I'd be willing to part with that. Thankfully, I live in Canada, so my parents didn't have to sink below the poverty line to pay for her surgery, and I got to hang on to my allowance.

And just for the edification of the OP, if she's even still around, 60% of bankruptcies in the US are due to medical expenses.

8,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i dont think we need more taxes i think we need to kick out illegal immigrants who are going to use the health care reform anyways. sorry i'm not racist but i'm a legal citizen and if we didnt have illegal immigrants then we'd be way less stressed for alot of things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff