Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Does anyone else love/hate this workout?

I neglected doing it for a long time and now I'm paying the price. It's hardest on my arms but damn do I feel good when I'm done. mrgreen
I've never even heard of it! O.O Tell me more!!!!

Rainbow Fatcat

What is it? =O
Yoga X is part of the P90X programme. As a standalone workout it provides a cardio and stretching session that burns around 800 calories.
I did 40 minutes of yoga today for the first time in.. maybe 3 years? Was pretty hard, wish it worked me out more though.

Lunatic

Techni-Purple

crackerlover
What is it? =O

It's part of the P90X series. It's a fairly intense Yoga style workout that lasts a little less then 2 hours. It was hard but I felt great after. 3nodding

Lunatic

MorganAndYou
I did 40 minutes of yoga today for the first time in.. maybe 3 years? Was pretty hard, wish it worked me out more though.
I like yoga. The one I did last almost 2 hours....I actually wish it was less. Was refreshing though?
Rule 31
MorganAndYou
I like yoga. The one I did last almost 2 hours....I actually wish it was less. Was refreshing though?

Damn.. lol. Well I dunno. I feel it's not really doing anything. Though there are certain parts where I'm just have to stop doing the pose because it hurts to hold it for so long, because I'm weak. It was nice, yeah.

Rainbow Fatcat

Rule 31
Techni-Purple

crackerlover
What is it? =O

It's part of the P90X series. It's a fairly intense Yoga style workout that lasts a little less then 2 hours. It was hard but I felt great after. 3nodding
So it's fast right? Wow... Owo

Lunatic

crackerlover
Rule 31
Techni-Purple

crackerlover
What is it? =O

I'm actually not sure what constitutes as "fast" in the yoga world, but they yoga instructor that comes in to do it (she's really good) says it feels like forever. @_@

Rainbow Fatcat

Rule 31
crackerlover
Rule 31
Techni-Purple

crackerlover
What is it? =O

I'm actually not sure what constitutes as "fast" in the yoga world, but they yoga instructor that comes in to do it (she's really good) says it feels like forever. @_@
Do you have a video of it or something? I can't visualize it for some reason. -_-'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff