Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bunny

25,475 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
I have been wanting to get into exercising on a normal basis (like trying to do an hour workout every other day) along with eating a healthy, clean diet with relatively low-intake of gluten-based foods (I've heard they can be very hard to digest sometimes). My problem is that, since I'm starting college in two weeks, I've moved away from my friends that I "used" to help motivate me to exercise (and I use that quoted term very loosely, they were always more of like a moral support I suppose heart ). I was exercising on nearly a daily basis for about two weeks before I went to the beach with a bunch of friends and continued my exercises once I got home for about another week, but since then I've found myself exercising less and less. I'd really like to get back into the swing of it but it's been increasingly difficult without the moral support of my friends.
well i mean it is YOUR body, dont rely on other peoples motivation to get you going, use your own motivation and make a better version of yourself smile
College starts in 2 weeks for me too :3 Hoping to get back to the routine of a daily run on the treadmill.

Shy Bunny

25,475 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
ElPolloLoko
well i mean it is YOUR body, dont rely on other peoples motivation to get you going, use your own motivation and make a better version of yourself smile
Yeah... that doesn't really work when I barely have motivation to stretch xD I'm an awful exerciser person (what would I call that?). I typically worked out WITH my friends though, granted we weren't always together when we did xD we'd just sorta mention to each other is they'd tried this one workout or not and whether it was painful or not xD

Shy Bunny

25,475 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Lady Kariel
College starts in 2 weeks for me too :3 Hoping to get back to the routine of a daily run on the treadmill.
Yay college... but yeah. Good luck! I typically try and do pilates or yoga :3
DarkHeartWolf88
ElPolloLoko
Yeah... that doesn't really work when I barely have motivation to stretch xD I'm an awful exerciser person (what would I call that?). I typically worked out WITH my friends though, granted we weren't always together when we did xD we'd just sorta mention to each other is they'd tried this one workout or not and whether it was painful or not xD

blah yea finding motivation is always the worse lol, i try watching motivation videos of guys with great bodies lol, wanting to look like that usually gets me going haha

Shy Bunny

25,475 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
ElPolloLoko
DarkHeartWolf88
ElPolloLoko

blah yea finding motivation is always the worse lol, i try watching motivation videos of guys with great bodies lol, wanting to look like that usually gets me going haha
haha yeah xD unfortunately when I try to do things like that I just get sad and end up eating really unhealthy food xD I think that's why I did so well before going to the beach. I was like "Yeah let's look great in my bikini for once!" xD
DarkHeartWolf88
ElPolloLoko
DarkHeartWolf88
ElPolloLoko

haha yeah xD unfortunately when I try to do things like that I just get sad and end up eating really unhealthy food xD I think that's why I did so well before going to the beach. I was like "Yeah let's look great in my bikini for once!" xD

or just become one of those girls from Facebook who post pictures of themselves with little or no clothes on, even thought they are greatly out of shape, all the guys think they look good lol.

Shy Bunny

25,475 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
ElPolloLoko
DarkHeartWolf88
ElPolloLoko
DarkHeartWolf88
ElPolloLoko

or just become one of those girls from Facebook who post pictures of themselves with little or no clothes on, even thought they are greatly out of shape, all the guys think they look good lol.
haha yeah that too xD I feel as though that's one of the reasons I've basically stopped using Facebook xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff