Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I was 15, my shoulders and hips were about parallel to each other. One would expect that my hips grew wider afterwards....wrong! Now, at 18, my shoulders are bigger then my hips. and I look like a man from the back. gonk

Why did this happen? is it something to worry about? What do you think about girls who are like this?
It's just your body shape. Some women are more top-heavy. Chances are, it's not as noticeable to others, but you can minimize the look by doing strength training exercises to bulk up your hips.

Newbie Noob

I think nothing of wide shoulders on women... doesn't affect me, other people, or you as a person so it's really just something to nitpick over.

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
people all look and function different. I can't my arms big, but my chest, legs, and back grow pretty good. My brother, can grow arms, and traps really good. I don't see anything wrong with you. Would you think a guy with bigger hips look weird, same basic concept.
Everyone has a different body shape. But I don't think of wide shoulders equaling a guy. And btw, sometimes exercise can slim the hips down a little.

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shapes may vary.
But the results of what you can do when you harness it to your advantage!

Perhaps you should take up swimming or softball.
Wide shoulders and small waists are a bit of a plus there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff