Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Willow_T
Morbid Obesity
Willow_T
Nuts is fattening as much as chocolate is. 1 handful of nuts is about 100-200 calories!! Anyway, if you won't change your diet, you won't lose weight.
It seems you're too lazy to prepare normal basic meals, so you're basically eating anything that doesn't need preparing.
i hate cooking for myself. if someone wants to come over and they're hungry, i'll cook. but when it comes to myself, i'd rather have a frozen dinner. i have thought about trying raw foodism (eating only raw foods like carrots, broccoli, celery, fruits, nuts, salads without croutons...) but i think it would be too hard to keep as a permanent diet, especially as i wouldn't be able to use things like salad dressing or dips to add some flavor.

I'm making a very tasty salad with now dressings at all besides of adding a bit of salt and pepper. A basic tomato and cucumber salad, with a bit of onion and canned tuna (with water, not oil).

I have nothing else to say to you besides saying what is already obvious. Being lazy has it's own consequences. You cannot lose weight without eating healthy.
which i have been trying to do. i switched to whole grain breads... but that just made me eat barely any bread because i don't like it. i have bought granola bars and fruits and nuts and vegetables for snacks. i eat smaller portions than anyone i've ever met that wasn't currently anorexic. i've switched to organic peanut butter and salad dressings, i've found ketchup and pancake syrup that don't have high fructose corn syrup in it. i also get creamer for my coffee with no hfcs, and i only use 1 spoonful of sugar for 2 mugs of coffee.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Willow_T
Morbid Obesity
Willow_T
Morbid Obesity
Willow_T
Nuts is fattening as much as chocolate is. 1 handful of nuts is about 100-200 calories!! Anyway, if you won't change your diet, you won't lose weight.
It seems you're too lazy to prepare normal basic meals, so you're basically eating anything that doesn't need preparing.
i hate cooking for myself. if someone wants to come over and they're hungry, i'll cook. but when it comes to myself, i'd rather have a frozen dinner. i have thought about trying raw foodism (eating only raw foods like carrots, broccoli, celery, fruits, nuts, salads without croutons...) but i think it would be too hard to keep as a permanent diet, especially as i wouldn't be able to use things like salad dressing or dips to add some flavor.

I'm making a very tasty salad with now dressings at all besides of adding a bit of salt and pepper. A basic tomato and cucumber salad, with a bit of onion and canned tuna (with water, not oil).

I have nothing else to say to you besides saying what is already obvious. Being lazy has it's own consequences. You cannot lose weight without eating healthy.
which i have been trying to do. i switched to whole grain breads... but that just made me eat barely any bread because i don't like it. i have bought granola bars and fruits and nuts and vegetables for snacks. i eat smaller portions than anyone i've ever met that wasn't currently anorexic. i've switched to organic peanut butter and salad dressings, i've found ketchup and pancake syrup that don't have high fructose corn syrup in it. i also get creamer for my coffee with no hfcs, and i only use 1 spoonful of sugar for 2 mugs of coffee.

perhaps you're trying to switch to healthier stuff, but why do you need a creamer for a coffee? Don't believe in everything they tell you. Granola bars are nothing but fattening. Besides, all those so called "healthy bars" are a joke.
Organic peanut butter is perhaps healthier than regular peanut butter, but it's still peanut butter. It's filled with fat. You need to get rid of such things from your house.
You don't need organic salad dressings, you can make nice and tasty salads without dressings at all. Pancake is not good for you diet, doesn't matter what kind of syrup you add on it. Don't you see? You're perhaps trying to switch to healthy foods, but those are fattening healthy foods you're eating.
all of that is way better than what i ate in my childhood. we would have pizza about 3 times a week because my dad worked at dominos, the rest of the week was spaghetti or hot dogs or just whatever you could find in the fridge. instead of apples as snacks we had landjaegers. and i was only eating 1 meal a day with my family back then, i never ate breakfast, i wasn't given food or money for lunch, and if i ate a meal after i got home at 3pm instead of waiting for 8pm for my parents to get home and make dinner i would be grounded. eventually i just ended up eating my friends leftovers at the lunch table, usually those little tubs of cream cheese because 2 of those came free with a bagel but you only need one so my friends who got bagels would give me the excess cream cheese. i would also steal candy from the corner store, small stuff like gummy worms because they were in a section of the store not that close to the register, and i couldn't steal the canned or boxed foods because they were too big for a ten-year-old with no purse to try and smuggle out.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit

stop listening to the damn machines
of course your heart rate will be higher than most while exercising, you're carrying around a lot more extra weight than most people.

you are just making excuses and you're staying fat.
if you want to lose weight, just go DO things.
excuses will make you even fatter.
um, i have a diagnosed heart condition. that's not an excuse.

because of the diagnosis, you don't try to exercise.
you're not trying.

wtf i DO try
have i not mentioned my bike rides? my wrestling and kickboxing? my walk away the pounds videos? i was even a member at a gym, but i couldn't DO anything because all of the cardio machines (steppers, bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals) force me off. and i don't want to build muscle, i want to lose fat.

you will not gain muscle
you are a 200 pound very short woman
gaining muscle is not nearly as much of a problem as you think it is
also it is winter in NJ, you haven't rode your bike in months
you dont need an exercise machine
you need to move your body
i lost 50 pounds without any stupid machines
now i tone my body back up with dancing
just leisurely dancing with my lover
or dancing with myself while i'm high

you are making one excuse after another

i rode my bike only 2 weeks ago. but it was terrible because i was freezing, so i stopped. and i do move my body. i wrestle, i kickbox, i dance. i'm not a good dancer so i only do it when i'm home alone, but i do do it. you think ALL i do is sit in front of the computer and complain, but i am actually semi-active. and i used a site (that i stupidly forgot to bookmark) that told me that even if i don't exercise at all, i should be eating 1700 calories a day, which is way more than i actually eat.

if your metabolism wasnt screwed, your body would burn blahblahblah what that calculator said
you need to fully move your body, warm your muscles, every single day.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit

because of the diagnosis, you don't try to exercise.
you're not trying.

wtf i DO try
have i not mentioned my bike rides? my wrestling and kickboxing? my walk away the pounds videos? i was even a member at a gym, but i couldn't DO anything because all of the cardio machines (steppers, bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals) force me off. and i don't want to build muscle, i want to lose fat.

you will not gain muscle
you are a 200 pound very short woman
gaining muscle is not nearly as much of a problem as you think it is
also it is winter in NJ, you haven't rode your bike in months
you dont need an exercise machine
you need to move your body
i lost 50 pounds without any stupid machines
now i tone my body back up with dancing
just leisurely dancing with my lover
or dancing with myself while i'm high

you are making one excuse after another

i rode my bike only 2 weeks ago. but it was terrible because i was freezing, so i stopped. and i do move my body. i wrestle, i kickbox, i dance. i'm not a good dancer so i only do it when i'm home alone, but i do do it. you think ALL i do is sit in front of the computer and complain, but i am actually semi-active. and i used a site (that i stupidly forgot to bookmark) that told me that even if i don't exercise at all, i should be eating 1700 calories a day, which is way more than i actually eat.

if your metabolism wasnt screwed, your body would burn blahblahblah what that calculator said
you need to fully move your body, warm your muscles, every single day.

i am going to try. i actually have a goal sheet on my refridgerator, because i'm trying to do better for myself. my current goals are: exercise at least 2x a week for 30 minutes at a time, eat 3 times a day, brush my teeth at least once a day, and clean up after myself (cuz usually i just leave s**t all over and let my bf and grandma take care of it, and that's really not fair to either of them).
Not taking pills to lose weight is a great idea. Not only do they not work, but they pose serious health risks and side effects.

I find that intermediate fasting can be a very effective way to drop the pounds. In additional to cleaning up your diet, "when" you eat is important too. For example if you change your eating schedule to where you eat all of your meals within an 8 hour window, you will lose weight.

Outside of the 8 hour window, consume nothing else but water. So breakfast, lunch and dinner all have to be eaten which 8 hours. Within 2 weeks, you'll start seeing the weight come off.

Get a FREE eBook with over 100 ways to lose weight

Wheezing Fatcat

Morbid Obesity

Morbid Obesity
... i smoke both weed and cigarettes, both of which make me cough...

...Wait. So you smoke - you're clearly allergic to the smoke if you cough to the point of puking, and you obviously don't care about your lungs, but you do it anyway? On top of having a heart condition? Yeah, no, you've got problems other than being fat.

And you talk about only having food stamps and you're oh-so poor, hey guess what don't buy cigarettes then. Whoa, crazy revelation! A pack of cigarettes is what, $6? Buy yourself one of those family-sized bags of dark leafy greens and make salads for lunch every day with the money you would save not buying tobacco

And do you eat mostly ramen and pasta or do you eat lots of fruits and veggies? Because you seem to be saying both of those things. Your story is not very straight here. I'm not even sure if you're being serious or if you're just a very good troll.

In case you are serious, eat more raw produce. Cut back on all the carbs. Don't even bother with ramen; it's got nothing in it that's going to be good for you in the long run. At least go for some low-sodium vegetable soup or something with vitamins. Opt for lean, unbreaded meats. Don't fry your food. Drink water until your urine is clear. Go outside or inside a gym, if you have to, and move around.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
piparminttukaramelli
Morbid Obesity

Morbid Obesity
... i smoke both weed and cigarettes, both of which make me cough...

...Wait. So you smoke - you're clearly allergic to the smoke if you cough to the point of puking, and you obviously don't care about your lungs, but you do it anyway? On top of having a heart condition? Yeah, no, you've got problems other than being fat.

And you talk about only having food stamps and you're oh-so poor, hey guess what don't buy cigarettes then. Whoa, crazy revelation! A pack of cigarettes is what, $6? Buy yourself one of those family-sized bags of dark leafy greens and make salads for lunch every day with the money you would save not buying tobacco

And do you eat mostly ramen and pasta or do you eat lots of fruits and veggies? Because you seem to be saying both of those things. Your story is not very straight here. I'm not even sure if you're being serious or if you're just a very good troll.

In case you are serious, eat more raw produce. Cut back on all the carbs. Don't even bother with ramen; it's got nothing in it that's going to be good for you in the long run. At least go for some low-sodium vegetable soup or something with vitamins. Opt for lean, unbreaded meats. Don't fry your food. Drink water until your urine is clear. Go outside or inside a gym, if you have to, and move around.
i'm addicted to cigarettes. i have tried to quit 4 times in the past 2 years, and i can't. the longest i've gone without a smoke was 30 days, and i was a pissy little b***h, having mood swings and having violent thoughts.

actually a pack is $8.22, but i roll my own so they only come out to about $2.75 a pack.

i do eat lots of ramen and pasta, as well as vegetables and fruits. right now i don't have any veggies i like (my grandma has fennel, but it tastes like black licorice and thats grossssss), but i am planning on eating a crap-ton of fruits tomorrow, today i cheated again and got fried shrimp from popeyes along with cole slaw and pecan pie. i feel disgusted about it, cuz that means i've had over 800 calories today.... by a LOT. now that ive finished eating all of it i'm having some very powerful urges to go purge, or possibly cut... both of which i have not done in about 2 years, but i have the urges for them basically daily because i'm upset at how fat i am and how much i eat, and when that happens i want especially to binge-purge.... but i swore i'd stop purging, so instead i've been doing a bit of binging. like yesterday, i ate ******** 1491 calories crying and i think today's is over 1800 because of the fried shrimp and pecan pie! i might just not eat at all tomorrow to make up for over-eating so much for 2 days in a row.

Wheezing Fatcat

Morbid Obesity
i have tried to quit 4 times in the past 2 years, and i can't. the longest i've gone without a smoke was 30 days, and i was a pissy little b***h, having mood swings and having violent thoughts.

Bullshit. That's called withdrawal. You go through it and then it's over and you can stop hacking up your lungs. Replace it with a healthier 'addiction' if you want. Chew gum or squeeze a stress ball every time you get the urge. Go for a walk/jog up and down stairs for the length of time it would take to smoke a cigarette. Plenty of people kick their habits. Don't be a quitter after one month.

Morbid Obesity
...i'm having some very powerful urges to go purge, or possibly cut... both of which i have not done in about 2 years, but i have the urges for them basically daily because i'm upset at how fat i am and how much i eat, and when that happens i want especially to binge-purge...

Good on you for not doing it in a long time. Neither purging nor cutting are not going to solve the problem at hand. Purging is only going to wreck the enamel on your teeth and give you wicked bad breath, and cutting is just going to scar you up and land you in the hospital. You're clearly upset about your weight, so convert that discontent and anger at yourself into something positive: go for a jog and release that energy. You'll be too tired to feel down on yourself.
fairly explicit

'BUT I CAN'T...' is keeping you from losing weight

^^ this.

If you really wish for quick easy results. Cigarettes and coffee does the trick. Whenever you're hungry take a drag and if your tummy needs something, get a cup of coffee.

Lose a ton of weight there. Diet pills don't help you lose fat, it helps you get rid of water weight. That will help bring down the numbers on the scale. And laxetives, figure out some way to create a home remedy laxative. Seeing as you don't have any source of income to help you.

Easy way to lose weight right there. Perma damage to your body right there as well.

It's yours if you want it.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
piparminttukaramelli
Morbid Obesity
i have tried to quit 4 times in the past 2 years, and i can't. the longest i've gone without a smoke was 30 days, and i was a pissy little b***h, having mood swings and having violent thoughts.

Bullshit. That's called withdrawal. You go through it and then it's over and you can stop hacking up your lungs. Replace it with a healthier 'addiction' if you want. Chew gum or squeeze a stress ball every time you get the urge. Go for a walk/jog up and down stairs for the length of time it would take to smoke a cigarette. Plenty of people kick their habits. Don't be a quitter after one month.

Morbid Obesity
...i'm having some very powerful urges to go purge, or possibly cut... both of which i have not done in about 2 years, but i have the urges for them basically daily because i'm upset at how fat i am and how much i eat, and when that happens i want especially to binge-purge...

Good on you for not doing it in a long time. Neither purging nor cutting are not going to solve the problem at hand. Purging is only going to wreck the enamel on your teeth and give you wicked bad breath, and cutting is just going to scar you up and land you in the hospital. You're clearly upset about your weight, so convert that discontent and anger at yourself into something positive: go for a jog and release that energy. You'll be too tired to feel down on yourself.
i'm not ready to quit smoking yet. i know the consequences. maybe when i get on medication that actually helps my anxiety without making my hair fall out, i'll have an easier time quitting. however, i have been trying to cut down already. i try to only smoke HALF at a time, and even though i want to smoke 20 minutes after i just smoked, i force myself to wait another 40 minutes. usually i go out for a smoke at every hour:45. netflix and internet chatting is helping a bit though, throw on a documentary, open gaia. go back and forth between the documentary and gaia, and before i know it i haven't smoked in an hour and a half or two hours.

i know all of that. i already have sensitive teeth (and have had many cavities), but since i've stopped purging these last 2 years my teeth have gotten less sensitive, and i haven't had any more cavities. and i have many scars, and have been in hospitals many times. i am going to try to work on exercise btw, i'm just currently having issues with my new medication and am unable to exercise due to extreme fatigue. however hopefully i'll be changing back to haldol shortly, i just need my psychiatrists OK, and i am planning on exercising at least twice a week.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
a typical nobody
fairly explicit

'BUT I CAN'T...' is keeping you from losing weight

^^ this.

If you really wish for quick easy results. Cigarettes and coffee does the trick. Whenever you're hungry take a drag and if your tummy needs something, get a cup of coffee.

Lose a ton of weight there. Diet pills don't help you lose fat, it helps you get rid of water weight. That will help bring down the numbers on the scale. And laxetives, figure out some way to create a home remedy laxative. Seeing as you don't have any source of income to help you.

Easy way to lose weight right there. Perma damage to your body right there as well.

It's yours if you want it.
i've done this way before and have done enough damage. but you have no idea how much i want to go back to doing that =/

Beloved Perfectionist

First, I want to say that I'm sorry that you can't lose weight,but I think I know why you're having that problem. When your body doesn't get enough calories in a day to keep itself running,things start shutting down.It goes into what's called starvation mode.It can cause hair loss,extreme exhaustion and many other problems. It tries to keep every little ounce on you so, it doesn't shut down entirely. So, keep moving,but more importantly,eat more.The huge calorie deficit is not going to let you lose any weight at all. In fact,it may actually cause you to gain more. I'm not sure how you can live on so few calories at all. You don't have to eat things you don't like,but not eating enough is likely one cause of the problem. I know that it sounds crazy to eat more,but I did that same thing that you're doing (not a smoker ever) and I couldn't lose an ounce. I even gained 10 pounds. Usually a woman needs 1250-1500 calories a day to function normally,but less than that is just unhealthy. I stared eating more and I started to lose weight. I know that you are on food stamps and I understand that too. I'm also on food stamps and I know that somethings are expensive on a tight budget. Try drinking milk too. It will help you keep hydrated and help keep the proper nutrients in your body,so it isn't so desperate. Also,I know that you said that you don't want to quit smoking,but it will help you lose weight too. It may also help with your heart condition.My mom smoked for 36 years and quit almost a year ago. I know that trying to quit is hard,but it might help resolve your breathing/vomiting issues too. Do it now before you get any worse. My mom now has COPD and can't walk 15 feet without gasping for air. She's on oxygen all the time and is extremely limited on everything.She also has other conditions that she got from smoking. One is making her bones weak and the other could cause her to go blind. So as much as it suck to try to quit,please try before it's too late. Let me know it this helps and if you ever need to talk,I'm here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff