sakura_blossom145
Morbid Obesity
sakura_blossom145
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit

i can't
i just can't

every time you make this thread, you get the same replies

i would like you to note down every bite, every sip of what you eat or drink, brand name and picture required, and times
for a week
put it all in a notepad file and put it on pastebin for me to review
also if you wish to get physical results
you have to move your body and leave the computer often
if you sit in front of the computer, your calories settle into your body as fat
calories are to be used as energy
if you do not leave the computer, you are burning minimal energy
you are fat because you do nothing but post online about how unhappy you are with your weight

i want to exercise but since i started my new medication i can't, i'm just EXHAUSTED. i've been sleeping during the day because i simply can't keep my eyes open.

and i keep trying because i want to hear from different people.
I have a thyroid problem which causes sheer exhaustion sometimes if it's not normal. I have no medication. Sometimes exercise is the best medicine. It helps you feel great. I jump on the tredmill and I have for the past three days since we got one and it makes me feel great. I get bouncy and just want to speed up. eating very much less is likely what's causing you feel exhausted too. Most of the time if you are already having trouble and that can mess with your medication too.
I am unhappy with my weight but i am doing something about it. Only you can fix it. not b***h online.
i understand that people enjoy the endorphin rush of exercise, but i have to be really careful. i used to go to a gym, but all of the machines kicked me off because my heart rate goes really high. after 5 minutes of a slow walk on an elliptical, my heart rate was 180. that's wayyyyy not normal. and i am not okay-work-past-the-sleepy-feeling exhausted, i am oh-my-god-i've-only-been-awake-3-hours-i-want-sleep exhausted. but i DO exercise when i don't feel like this. i rode my bike a few times a week, but recently it got too cold for me to do that, and i have the walk-away-the-pounds dvd set and am willing to use it, but right now it's just not happening. once i get my medication changed back to what i was on before and i get my energy back, i'm fully planning on using it again. also, i wrestle and kickbox with my boyfriend multiple times a day, every day... except for the past week or so, because of the exhaustion.
walking that's all you have to do. Go for a walk and if you have a dog. Take him. Tredmills are your best bet for indoors.
no dog, live in a condo complex. have no room for a treadmill, nor do i have the money to get one, my only "income" is food stamps. i have to ask my grandma for cigarette money, and do chores for my bf in exchange for $5 at a time so when i get a $20 tab i can get some weed (which i use for back pain relief, pain pills don't work for me). honestly the walk away the pounds video is great, even though i can only go about a quarter mile at a time instead of the full mile workout. and it's not JUST walking, there are kicks and sidesteps and stuff, and you can use light dumbbells for added exercise.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

Morbid Obesity
sakura_blossom145
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit

i can't
i just can't

i would like you to note down every bite, every sip of what you eat or drink, brand name and picture required, and times
for a week
you are fat because you do nothing but post online about how unhappy you are with your weight

i want to exercise but since i started my new medication i can't, i'm just EXHAUSTED. i've been sleeping during the day because i simply can't keep my eyes open.

I have a thyroid problem which causes sheer exhaustion sometimes if it's not normal. I have no medication. Sometimes exercise is the best medicine. It helps you feel great. I jump on the tredmill and I have for the past three days since we got one and it makes me feel great. I get bouncy and just want to speed up. eating very much less is likely what's causing you feel exhausted too. Most of the time if you are already having trouble and that can mess with your medication too.
I am unhappy with my weight but i am doing something about it. Only you can fix it. not b***h online.
i understand that people enjoy the endorphin rush of exercise, but i have to be really careful. i used to go to a gym, but all of the machines kicked me off because my heart rate goes really high. after 5 minutes of a slow walk on an elliptical, my heart rate was 180. that's wayyyyy not normal. and i am not okay-work-past-the-sleepy-feeling exhausted, i am oh-my-god-i've-only-been-awake-3-hours-i-want-sleep exhausted. but i DO exercise when i don't feel like this. i rode my bike a few times a week, but recently it got too cold for me to do that, and i have the walk-away-the-pounds dvd set and am willing to use it, but right now it's just not happening. once i get my medication changed back to what i was on before and i get my energy back, i'm fully planning on using it again. also, i wrestle and kickbox with my boyfriend multiple times a day, every day... except for the past week or so, because of the exhaustion.

stop listening to the damn machines
of course your heart rate will be higher than most while exercising, you're carrying around a lot more extra weight than most people.

you are just making excuses and you're staying fat.
if you want to lose weight, just go DO things.
excuses will make you even fatter.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
sakura_blossom145
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit

i can't
i just can't

for a week

of course your heart rate will be higher than most while exercising, you're carrying around a lot more extra weight than most people.

um, i have a diagnosed heart condition. that's not an excuse.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
sakura_blossom145
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit

i can't
i just can't

for a week

because of the diagnosis, you don't try to exercise.
you're not trying.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
sakura_blossom145

you're not trying.

wtf i DO try
have i not mentioned my bike rides? my wrestling and kickboxing? my walk away the pounds videos? i was even a member at a gym, but i couldn't DO anything because all of the cardio machines (steppers, bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals) force me off. and i don't want to build muscle, i want to lose fat.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Willow_T
That's strange. Exercise should help a bit, but the main things that helps you lose weight is the food you're eating. So if you're eating around 1200 calories a day, you should've lost weight long time ago, even without workout. Also, you've got to eat 3 meals a day, and not eat one big meal a day. And drink lots and lots of water. You should've have lost weight long time ago. But you didn't. Something that you're doing is wrong.

I think that if it bothers you that much, you've got so save up money and go to a Dietitian who will tell you what you can eat throughout the day based on your blood test. No one here will help you here. It really seems you have no other option but consult a Dietitian. It seems your starvation periods ******** up your metabolism completely. Perhaps your medication is also a factor in this whole thing. A professional help is very advised.
i don't have money to save up sweatdrop all i have is food stamps, and i NEED that. and even if i sold them for money, i'd only be able to get about $20 cash for $40 worth of food, so in one month i would only be getting $100 cash, and i wouldn't have anything to eat.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Willow_T
Morbid Obesity
Willow_T
That's strange. Exercise should help a bit, but the main things that helps you lose weight is the food you're eating. So if you're eating around 1200 calories a day, you should've lost weight long time ago, even without workout. Also, you've got to eat 3 meals a day, and not eat one big meal a day. And drink lots and lots of water. You should've have lost weight long time ago. But you didn't. Something that you're doing is wrong.

I think that if it bothers you that much, you've got so save up money and go to a Dietitian who will tell you what you can eat throughout the day based on your blood test. No one here will help you here. It really seems you have no other option but consult a Dietitian. It seems your starvation periods ******** up your metabolism completely. Perhaps your medication is also a factor in this whole thing. A professional help is very advised.
i don't have money to save up sweatdrop all i have is food stamps, and i NEED that. and even if i sold them for money, i'd only be able to get about $20 cash for $40 worth of food, so in one month i would only be getting $100 cash, and i wouldn't have anything to eat.

It's obvious you're doing something wrong. Eating the wrong stuff, perhaps you're not counting the calorie intake right. For someone your height, you should burn around 1100-1200 calories a day without moving a muscle. And if you're saying you're doing minimal physical exercise, including daily chorus, the amount of calories you burn a day is supposed to be around 1500 calories, give or take. Perhaps you should even reduce your calorie intake to 1000 depending on what you're doing throughout the day. If you're sleeping all day long, try not to eat more than 1000 calories.
I know it's wrong, but it's far from starving yourself, 1000 calories a day is not bad at all for someone your height.

Eat lots and lots of veggies, eat fruit for a snack instead of junk food, try to reduce your carbs intake. For example, when you make a meal, try to fill your dish this way: 1 piece of meat, 2 spoonfuls of carbs of some sort (preferably whole wheat carbs), and fill the rest of the dish with lots of veggies. 3 meals a day like that, should be enough for you, and will fill you up enough for the day. You can have cheat days around once a week, and you can eat something unhealthy but don't exaggerate with the cheat days. You can eat 2 slices of pizza, or a chocolate bar, stuff like that. Oh and also, drink water only. around 1.5 liter a day minimum. Don't drink sweet drinks, you can have 1-2 cups of coffee a day, don't drink more than that.
i actually already rarely eat more than 1000 calories in a day. yesterday was 1491 calories, but that was because i decided to cheat and have a 649 calorie grilled cheese sandwich, which i haven't had in probably over 3 years. so far today i have eaten 606 calories, and thats a full can of soup, 2 mugs of coffee, 5 saltines, and 1 cookie that my bf brought home from subway for me. if you get chocolate anywhere near me, i will DEVOUR it. i am a full-blown chocoholic, i think about chocolate literally all day, and bought some ovaltine for when i want chocolate milk (unlike hersheys syrup, it has no corn syrup products in it) and carnation breakfast essentials in chocolate for nutrients and vitamins i don't really get from eating because i mostly eat stuff like ramen, although i now it;s bad for me, because it's the cheapest thing i can buy. i also use only half the packet of seasoning to cut down on the sodium. i eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, a friend of mine turned me onto parsnips and i love just eating them raw, and i eat some sort of fruit every single day. it;s hard to keep the shelves stocked with fruits when they're so expensive, though. for instance, i can eat a $6 box of strawberries in about 10 minutes, and i got a $7 box of blueberries yesterday and they're already half gone.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
sakura_blossom145

you're not trying.

wtf i DO try
have i not mentioned my bike rides? my wrestling and kickboxing? my walk away the pounds videos? i was even a member at a gym, but i couldn't DO anything because all of the cardio machines (steppers, bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals) force me off. and i don't want to build muscle, i want to lose fat.

you will not gain muscle
you are a 200 pound very short woman
gaining muscle is not nearly as much of a problem as you think it is
also it is winter in NJ, you haven't rode your bike in months
you dont need an exercise machine
you need to move your body
i lost 50 pounds without any stupid machines
now i tone my body back up with dancing
just leisurely dancing with my lover
or dancing with myself while i'm high

you are making one excuse after another

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Willow_T
Morbid Obesity
Willow_T
Morbid Obesity
Willow_T

It's obvious you're doing something wrong. Eating the wrong stuff, perhaps you're not counting the calorie intake right. For someone your height, you should burn around 1100-1200 calories a day without moving a muscle. And if you're saying you're doing minimal physical exercise, including daily chorus, the amount of calories you burn a day is supposed to be around 1500 calories, give or take. Perhaps you should even reduce your calorie intake to 1000 depending on what you're doing throughout the day. If you're sleeping all day long, try not to eat more than 1000 calories.
I know it's wrong, but it's far from starving yourself, 1000 calories a day is not bad at all for someone your height.

Eat lots and lots of veggies, eat fruit for a snack instead of junk food, try to reduce your carbs intake. For example, when you make a meal, try to fill your dish this way: 1 piece of meat, 2 spoonfuls of carbs of some sort (preferably whole wheat carbs), and fill the rest of the dish with lots of veggies. 3 meals a day like that, should be enough for you, and will fill you up enough for the day. You can have cheat days around once a week, and you can eat something unhealthy but don't exaggerate with the cheat days. You can eat 2 slices of pizza, or a chocolate bar, stuff like that. Oh and also, drink water only. around 1.5 liter a day minimum. Don't drink sweet drinks, you can have 1-2 cups of coffee a day, don't drink more than that.
i actually already rarely eat more than 1000 calories in a day. yesterday was 1491 calories, but that was because i decided to cheat and have a 649 calorie grilled cheese sandwich, which i haven't had in probably over 3 years. so far today i have eaten 606 calories, and thats a full can of soup, 2 mugs of coffee, 5 saltines, and 1 cookie that my bf brought home from subway for me. if you get chocolate anywhere near me, i will DEVOUR it. i am a full-blown chocoholic, i think about chocolate literally all day, and bought some ovaltine for when i want chocolate milk (unlike hersheys syrup, it has no corn syrup products in it) and carnation breakfast essentials in chocolate for nutrients and vitamins i don't really get from eating because i mostly eat stuff like ramen, although i now it;s bad for me, because it's the cheapest thing i can buy. i also use only half the packet of seasoning to cut down on the sodium. i eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, a friend of mine turned me onto parsnips and i love just eating them raw, and i eat some sort of fruit every single day. it;s hard to keep the shelves stocked with fruits when they're so expensive, though. for instance, i can eat a $6 box of strawberries in about 10 minutes, and i got a $7 box of blueberries yesterday and they're already half gone.

You're eating wrong. Counting the calories is not enough, you should eat healthy too so you won't get sick, and you should eat healthy food not ramen and saltines. I know it's cheap, but you can make food like pasta and rice and it's cheap too.
strawberries and blueberries are surely expensive, but bananas, oranges and apples are much less expensive.
English is not my first language, and I tried to translate some of the food you're eating, you said you're drinking ovaltine... how much calories is that for one cup? If it's instead of other sweetened drinks, then that's okay. Only if you drink 2 cups of that a day.
You're eating protein at all? What about eggs? Eggs is cheap. 2 boiled eggs and some veggies for breakfast is great. And if you want to make an omelet so use a spraying oil or 1 teaspoon of olive oil to make it.
Also, oatmeal is very, very, healthy for you. It's filled with protein and carbs, so it can fill you up for a very long time.
Try to buy cheap frozen fish, or frozen chicken breasts, lean meat will do you good. Ramen is unhealthy, it doesn't do you any good besides filling you up.
i have pasta all the time (though not the whole grain kind, that tastes NASTY), am not a fan of rice. don't likebananas, very picky about oranges and apples, though i love clementines and peaches. the ovaltine itself is 72 calories per cup (compared to hersehy's chocolate syrup at 180 calories per cup [i use a lot of it to get the right taste]) and i use silk vanilla light soymilk, so that adds 80 calories a cup instead of whole milk's 150 calories. i eat nuts for protein as i don't really like eggs. i get the instant oatmeal which is basically junk, but i've tried the healthier type of oatmeal and couldn't stand the texture... i won't eat anything that i don't like the texture of.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit
Morbid Obesity
fairly explicit

you're not trying.

wtf i DO try

you will not gain muscle
you are a 200 pound very short woman
gaining muscle is not nearly as much of a problem as you think it is
also it is winter in NJ, you haven't rode your bike in months
you dont need an exercise machine
you need to move your body
i lost 50 pounds without any stupid machines
now i tone my body back up with dancing
just leisurely dancing with my lover
or dancing with myself while i'm high

you are making one excuse after another

i rode my bike only 2 weeks ago. but it was terrible because i was freezing, so i stopped. and i do move my body. i wrestle, i kickbox, i dance. i'm not a good dancer so i only do it when i'm home alone, but i do do it. you think ALL i do is sit in front of the computer and complain, but i am actually semi-active. and i used a site (that i stupidly forgot to bookmark) that told me that even if i don't exercise at all, i should be eating 1700 calories a day, which is way more than i actually eat.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Willow_T
Nuts is fattening as much as chocolate is. 1 handful of nuts is about 100-200 calories!! Anyway, if you won't change your diet, you won't lose weight.
It seems you're too lazy to prepare normal basic meals, so you're basically eating anything that doesn't need preparing.
i hate cooking for myself. if someone wants to come over and they're hungry, i'll cook. but when it comes to myself, i'd rather have a frozen dinner. i have thought about trying raw foodism (eating only raw foods like carrots, broccoli, celery, fruits, nuts, salads without croutons...) but i think it would be too hard to keep as a permanent diet, especially as i wouldn't be able to use things like salad dressing or dips to add some flavor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff