Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
who likes to workout for fun?
Every day! Except for the past few days, I haven't rested in a few weeks, my body couldn't keep up haha

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
lol xd i want to look like chris evans so bad u have no idea! i dont get to do it much cuz im always at stupid work. i use buns of steel video i think its arobecs?? i want weights to gain on my arms not tons just some so loosing weight will be easier & keep it off if you gain 1 pound muscle u loose 2 pounds fat. its a fat burning system that burns even when your not working out. i think it rocks.
My job is my workout but even I know that isn't enough....

Ladykiller

I used to! I would exercise at 4-6pm after school was done. But now I'm lazy and I just wanna sleep all day.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I like working out for fun but I tend to have to stop myself before I get the exercise rush and go full speed ahead. If I go too long I try to out do my reps from last time I did the same exercises.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
I go to the gym to lift weights 6 days a week. I used to do it for the health benefits and get in better shape. It was hard for the first couple of weeks.

But it's been at least four years since I've started working out. In addition to making gains, I've lived a healthier lifestyle by eating healthier. Of course, this lead to a more confident me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff