By exercising and eating healthy.

Wealthy Kitten

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Miragen

shes tried that but the results are coming in really slow and she has a busy schedule
nadiaily
Miragen

shes tried that but the results are coming in really slow and she has a busy schedule

There are no shortcuts to losing weight, no secret telsell products that make you lose weight whilst you are watching tv.

There is a reason why losing weight it an issue for so many people, and that's because it's one of the few things in life that require real effort and discipline.

All it takes is some time and effort, it really isn't that hard if you just stick to the plan.
So like I said, exercise and healthy food.

Wealthy Kitten

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Miragen
nadiaily
Miragen

There are no shortcuts to losing weight, no secret telsell products that make you lose weight whilst you are watching tv.

There is a reason why losing weight it an issue for so many people, and that's because it's one of the few things in life that require real effort and discipline.

All it takes is some time and effort, it really isn't that hard if you just stick to the plan.

shes only trying to shrink her belly lol

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
nadiaily
Miragen

proper weight training. she could get in a good 30 minute workout every day and burn up fat fast. however with weight loss you tend to lose your boobs first before your belly fat goes anywhere.
In a lot of cases you can't spot reduce. If you want to loose fat you're just going to have to be okay with loosing fat every where else too. Consume less energy then what you're burning(in terms of calories). Up your cardio and run every day.
nadiaily
Miragen

your body and health i would assume is more important than your schedule.

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
You can't just get rid of fat on one particular part of your body. An overall loss is required to see loss in any part of your body.

No one should complain about being too busy for healthy eating and a small amount of exercise. If you truly want it, you should work hard for it, no matter how long it takes.

It's seriously the only trick: make healthier choices, get more exercise. it's also good to drink more water.
nadiaily
Miragen
nadiaily
Miragen

shes only trying to shrink her belly lol

Yeah and? You think there is some amazing exercise you can do to have a flat stomach, yet have fat everywhere else on your body?

Spot reducing is a myth, you can't lose stomach fat by doing ab workouts or whatever, your body decides where the fat burns first, and in most cases, stomach is the last place where this will happen, which is why love handles are the biggest problem for people, it;s that last bit of fat.

So once more, exercise and healthy food.

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
You can't spot-reduce fat, as others have said.
I have a great one you should try, try Zumba, and remember that more you sweat the more you should be drinking water. sweatdrop
Another good way to lose the excess weight is, simply when you feel like snacking drink water instead. 3nodding
Also if your drinking energy drinks, I would cut back on those. And cut back on things like gatorade, and powerade. Also if you like going out and grabbing a drink, I would suggest to hold off on that until you've reached the goal weight.Drink tea like, white tea, black tea, and green tea helps too. yum_tea

Don't use diet pills. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces