Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
My mom just bought a Magic Bullet.
Also: Not really a smoothie, just to let you know I'm allergic to milk.
I don't usually like eating MOST fruits and veggies, but I can just blend them and drink them now.
Drinking is easier than eating.
What stuff should I blend together in the Magic Bullet?
I don't like broccoli.

Like here's some things that can be ingredients:
Apples
Bananas
Grapes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Carrots
Spinach
Orange

Etc.
Mix and match?
I don't know what to combo.
You can also add things.

COME ON PEOPLE.
Help me out, yo. biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

Drugs.

Kidding. Mostly.

You want to balance your vitamin intake to fit your needs. What do you want the shake to help?

Greedy Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Bitchinblack13
Drugs.

Kidding. Mostly.

You want to balance your vitamin intake to fit your needs. What do you want the shake to help?

Dunno.
Just trying to be healthier.
I don't like to eat much fruits and veggies, so the Magic Bullet allowing me to drink them makes it easier.

Dangerous Lunatic

Ah, then just pop a vitamin gummy once a day. Mixing carrot juice with apple juice can be good too. Other wise you don't need anything beyond regular exercise, or a manual labor job. Walmart, Fast food, etc are good starting places.

Greedy Explorer

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Bitchinblack13
Ah, then just pop a vitamin gummy once a day. Mixing carrot juice with apple juice can be good too. Other wise you don't need anything beyond regular exercise, or a manual labor job. Walmart, Fast food, etc are good starting places.

This comment just made your opinion worthless to me now... neutral

Divine Zealot

In your case, I would recommend against anything leafy. I don't think a magic bullet would blend those up very well. If it blends well enough, then go ahead.

In any case, something like cucumber, carrots, beets, etc... Then just add in fruit until you like the taste.

Not quite what you're asking for, but I know a few vegans that make ice cream out of frozen bananas. You could use that as a base to add more fruit to your diet. Basic way to make it.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ok bro here's what you put in that bad boy. 1 cup of greek yogurt, 2 scoops of protein powder, 0.5 cup of whole grain oats, 1 cup berries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff