Welcome to Gaia! ::

poll

dancing 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

do you have a video or do you just huff it outside/in a gym?

I love to run/hike outside when the weather is nice but also have Turbo jam/dance workouts/Richard Simmons

Friendly Gaian

Well, I work out to doing the Just dance games or Zumba fitness on the Wii. It also helps to keep me motivated as well.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Well I do Just Dance (I own all of them) I do the Wii Fit. I walk a lot ( not by choise) and I don't eat eggs,yeast,black pepper,oranges or any wight potatoes.

The works for me.

Beloved Perfectionist

I do Kinect Sports,Nike+ Kinect Training,and my personal fave,Michael Jackson:The Experience. Other than that I do some basic ab workouts while listening to MJ. His music keeps me going.
I plunk my munchkins in the stroller and hit the pavement (or the track on ugly days) and I almost always listen to Muse while running. I'm also playing Zombies, Run! on my iPhone while running which is an insanely fun game.

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

8,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When I'm out and about I tend to enjoy doing parkour/free running around the city and parks. When I'm at home, I focus on core, strength and endurance exercises using weights, bands and kettle balls.
INKD_PH0X
When I'm out and about I tend to enjoy doing parkour/free running around the city and parks. When I'm at home, I focus on core, strength and endurance exercises using weights, bands and kettle balls.

Ooo fellow traceuse, I do parkour as well. Though at home I work on yoga, for flexability and balance. I also play DDR in the arcades.

Beloved Phantom

User Image

I am a gym rat. I have boxing and MMA classes and I use free weights at the gym.

In terms of listening to- I don't really listen to music save for whatever is playing in the class.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
I love the gym, I find that LMFAO is like the best music to listen to when I'm working out. haha

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

8,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
RentDump

Ooo fellow traceuse, I do parkour as well. Though at home I work on yoga, for flexability and balance. I also play DDR in the arcades.

Nice!! I play Dance Central at home. Just got DC3 the other day. biggrin

Sparkly Sweetheart

I actually just run on my treadmill and listen to my Ipod, but as soon as it gets warmer I'll start running outside. (:
I've also been doing upper strength exercises (push ups) my biceps and triceps are really weak.
I can see the muscle tone developing finally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff