Welcome to Gaia! ::

Detective

What are they? To lose weight? To maintain weight? To be healthier? How have you been going about these decisions? ♥

Original Gaian

To stay the way I am. emotion_dealwithit

Detective

GOOD GOAL xDDD
I have completed most of my health goals - so I agree - 'to stay the way I am.' ^.^ Maintenance! <3
To maintain weight and be healthier. I'm trying to avoid getting heart disease or cancer because it runs on both sides of my family. I also feel that physical health positively benefits other aspects of life as well like spiritual and emotional health.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
My main goal was to lose weight but now that I have and I'm at a normal weight for my body type it's to maintain my weight that it is now and to eat healthier. Unfortunately high blood pressure (my mom's side) and diabetes(my dad's side) runs on both sides of my parents family so keep both at bay I exercise.

Alien Abductee

24,550 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • First Fall 15
Not nessecarily to lose weight (my weight is exactly as it should be for my height and age. I want to lose a inch or two and my waist and thighs, I'd also like a bigger butt
So I've been doing some cardio one a week and 20 sumo squats daily, yesterday at the advice of a friend I started doing counter pushups before bed. I have some lovely friends that are very supportive 😝

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
I want to lose some weight even though I know I shouldn't. Maybe get toned? I just wanna look cute n fit yum_coldone
To gain more muscle mass, as well as staying healthy.
I want to be healthier, leaner and stronger.

Especially stronger. The past couple years I've been fighting with knee problems and I want to get to a point where I don't even think of them. And I'm getting there. Slowly but surely.

noki2D's Partner In Crime

To increase my food intake and exercise more.
I'm 5'4". In October I weighed 180, but i'm proudly down to 155. My goal is to get down to 125/130 by May if possible. I can only do toning exercises due to spine damage, so its all leg and arm work for the most part. OTHER than weight loss, I also want to tone my legs and a**, lol.

I also have a lot of health issues, so eating all fresh, healthy foods can really be good for me. I just want to feel healthy and lost weight to put less pressure on my hurt spine.

Browser

13,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I wanna stop smoking, lose what's left of the mid section, and keep my routines up. So far nicotine is the biggest problem: I smoke when I feel great, good, bad, and tired. It's will power and I'm losing in that front.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff