Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sex Symbol

So I was watching Lucy the other day and the film came to the point when she is crying into the phone and listing all that is wrong with her, one of the things was being able to feel the blood rushing through her veins.

This struck me as strange because I can always feel the blood in my veins. also my heart beat and the digestive track at work. I have always been able to feel these things but suddenly I am wondering if they are actually a little strange?
They are mostly things your mind fades out, they are there but you aren't constantly aware of it.
You can hear your bloodstream if you pay attention to it, but in daily life it's not something you would notice.

I think it's pretty hard to feel the blood in your veins or your digestive system since you have wouldn't know what it would feel like, and you are probably associating something you can feel with it.

But when you focus on it, sure, just not something you would always be aware of.

Alien Sex Symbol

Miragen
They are mostly things your mind fades out, they are there but you aren't constantly aware of it.
You can hear your bloodstream if you pay attention to it, but in daily life it's not something you would notice.

I think it's pretty hard to feel the blood in your veins or your digestive system since you have wouldn't know what it would feel like, and you are probably associating something you can feel with it.

But when you focus on it, sure, just not something you would always be aware of.

I can always feel it if I try, I mostly feel such things when I am quiet or meditating or drinking XD
I have never heard my blood. but I have been able to feel these things as long as I remember, I can't imagine what I might be mistaking it for.

Divine Zealot

It's kind of like knowing what the inside of your nose smells like. Generally speaking, these are things your brain "puts out of mind," because they're similar, and only really grab your attention if you're focusing on it, or if one of them goes abnormal.
Ophelia Laments
Miragen

I can always feel it if I try, I mostly feel such things when I am quiet or meditating or drinking XD
I have never heard my blood. but I have been able to feel these things as long as I remember, I can't imagine what I might be mistaking it for.

Yeah like i said, when you focus on it.
When I focus on the sound of my bloodstream it can get so loud it's overwhelming, obviously it does not actually get louder but you know, the brain is weird.
However it does help when trying to sleep, I suppose it's the same kind of idea as listning to brown noise as it cancels out other sounds.

And I don't know what you could mistake it for, I don't know what you are feeling in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff