Welcome to Gaia! ::

So lately there's been this like white noise that's in my left ear. I don't really notice it when I'm at school but when I'm like at home or in bed it really bothers me. It's not like physical harm, I suppose, but it's just annoying. Any idea what this could be?

Dapper Informer

That could be cause by a sort of things. Wax build up sometimes causes that. Could be your allergies/sinus. There is also a ear condition called Tinnitus , in particular, "objective" tinnitus, where people experience sound in the ear . Best advice I could give is to go to the doctor and find out the true cause smile
-AmusedNeko-
That could be cause by a sort of things. Wax build up sometimes causes that. Could be your allergies/sinus. There is also a ear condition called Tinnitus , in particular, "objective" tinnitus, where people experience sound in the ear . Best advice I could give is to go to the doctor and find out the true cause smile

My ears are usually clean and I know that I don't have allergies/sinuses. It might be tinnitus, I'm not sure yet. My parents wants to try home remedies before they take me to the doctors... but thanks !

Dapper Informer

Home remedies are always good to try, and your welcome! Hope you get better

Timid Genius

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Ringing can be caused by a lot of things.
Personally, when I get fluid in my ears I experience lots of ringing, although I normally have some. You could also have an inner-ear problem, or one that's about to develop, so if you don't start feeling better soon, definitely go to the doctor. Hope this helps! smile

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MISSASIANCHICKK
-AmusedNeko-

My ears are usually clean and I know that I don't have allergies/sinuses. It might be tinnitus, I'm not sure yet. My parents wants to try home remedies before they take me to the doctors... but thanks !
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core

First Year, Hufflepuff

<( do you use q-tips to clean them? because that packs the wax around your eardrum. my grandmother had a ringing in her ear and she went to the doctor and they told her to stop using q-tips because that's what caused the wax buildup and ringing. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff