Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone do Weight Watchers? I do and would like to meet others smile

Sparkly Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been on Weight Watchers for about a year now.
Aconite Blossom

How has it been working for you? I did it last year then I quit because I wasn't losing any weight. I've just started going back again a few weeks ago and I've started losing weight this time smile

Sparkly Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

How has it been working for you? I did it last year then I quit because I wasn't losing any weight. I've just started going back again a few weeks ago and I've started losing weight this time smile

It's going great, actually. I got set back on it a few months ago, but so far I've gotten back on track. Do you go to the meetings?
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

It's going great, actually. I got set back on it a few months ago, but so far I've gotten back on track. Do you go to the meetings?

Yea, I go every Thursday evening. You?
I thought about it
just for the fact that I would love a support system.
All my friends quit on me and everyone gives up. : (

Sparkly Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

I've never been to the meetings, but my mom has. We actually don't have membership at the moment, but we have the books and calculator. But she's been thinking about getting membership again for the meetings...how are they?
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

I've never been to the meetings, but my mom has. We actually don't have membership at the moment, but we have the books and calculator. But she's been thinking about getting membership again for the meetings...how are they?

They're really great smile Very supportive and you get small celebrations when you lose weight smile Even things like keychains and stickers biggrin

Sparkly Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

They're really great smile Very supportive and you get small celebrations when you lose weight smile Even things like keychains and stickers biggrin

Really? I never went because I didn't see the point behind them, but that does sound helpful. And I love keychains. whee
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

Really? I never went because I didn't see the point behind them, but that does sound helpful. And I love keychains. whee

Yep smile I haven't lost enough weight to get anything yet.

Sparkly Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

I've lost about 30 lbs, but I think that's a lot. 3nodding I would've lost more if it weren't for the holidays and cookies.
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

I've lost about 30 lbs, but I think that's a lot. 3nodding I would've lost more if it weren't for the holidays and cookies.

Wow that is a lot!! So far I've lost 2.5 lbs ^_^;

Sparkly Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom
toodlesdoodles1
Aconite Blossom

Wow that is a lot!! So far I've lost 2.5 lbs ^_^;

How long have you been on it?
For a few weeks. I'll find out tonight if I've lost anymore.
DaisyEastCoast
I thought about it
just for the fact that I would love a support system.
All my friends quit on me and everyone gives up. : (

Awww, well, I support ya smile -hugz-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff