Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Well I've posted this other places and got little to no help sadly. Not saying people didn't help but I have no access to a gym what so ever. And I need to stay motivated help please? I need to lose like 80 pounds
In my opinion, Tumblr is the best place to find inspiration. You got LOTS of help there. Just search through the "fitspo" and "thinspo" tags, preferably the fitspo one.
Do lots of cardio, you loose mass body weight in every area of your body. Strength training is great too. Just simple things like push ups help a lot. There are a lot of really helpful exercises that you can do at home. Like I said, tumblr is the best place to find them. Most importantly: EAT HEALTHY. Its like running in circles if your exercising and still eating junk and sweets.

Good long, darlin'.

Dapper Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Slaughter_Addicted
In my opinion, Tumblr is the best place to find inspiration. You got LOTS of help there. Just search through the "fitspo" and "thinspo" tags, preferably the fitspo one.
Do lots of cardio, you loose mass body weight in every area of your body. Strength training is great too. Just simple things like push ups help a lot. There are a lot of really helpful exercises that you can do at home. Like I said, tumblr is the best place to find them. Most importantly: EAT HEALTHY. Its like running in circles if your exercising and still eating junk and sweets.

Good long, darlin'.

Thanks haha yah I don't eat much junk anymore most of this weight is from years ago when I didn't eat the best
P a n d a s P a n t i e s
Slaughter_Addicted

Good long, darlin'.

Thanks haha yah I don't eat much junk anymore most of this weight is from years ago when I didn't eat the best

Well thats good smile Its something I'm still struggling with. Jogging or running is the best kind of cardio, I do say. You should try it if you haven't. smile

Dapper Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Slaughter_Addicted
P a n d a s P a n t i e s
Slaughter_Addicted

Good long, darlin'.

Well thats good smile Its something I'm still struggling with. Jogging or running is the best kind of cardio, I do say. You should try it if you haven't. smile

Yah I'm going to be trying zumba once my period decides to let me move with out pain

Quotable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Just control your caloric and fat consumption.
Don't forget that there is no targeted fat loss. Cardio helps you lose the fat the order you put it on.
Also have real expectations. Be proud if you lose a pound in a week. It helps you stay motivated and happy with whatever progress you've made.
Maybe you have a swimming pool near you? Swimming is great for gradual weight loss. But it might be best to get on a really structured weight loss program like Dukan Diet that offers online coaching even. So you can just exercise in your house or walk/run in the park and as long as you follow the diet, you will drop the pounds.
Try this website:

Myfitnesspal.com
Yeah, myfitnesspal.com was great for me. Friends there kept me motivated and encouraged. I lost close to 28 pounds! It’s hard work though – I jogged for about 30 minutes a day and kept myself on a really strict diet for 6 months. Funny thing is – I look so good, I’m determined NEVER to put on that many pounds AGAIN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff