Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Flatterer

LavenderMintRose
User Image

Hi! I'd love to join in!

I'm 5'7" and I weigh 234, as of earlier today (yesterday, I guess. Oh wow, it's 2:30 already).
I want to get smaller so that I can fit into more Japanese clothes - like Lolita and stuff. I've lost a bit already, I used to be 250. But it took me about a year to lose just that. I wasn't really trying, I just cut fast food. This year, I want to try more. I'm going to actually cultivate healthy habits: sleep, eating schedules, drinking more water, and most importantly, exercise. I'm going to join a running club, and I'm also going to start playing tennis. I want to lose 90 pounds this year. I have a planner that has a space for a weight graph in it, so I'm going to use that. 90/year divides to 7-8 a month, so that's my goal.

I'm a size 14/16 US, also. In not-stretchy tops and dresses, sometimes a little more because of my chest.

A good site I order from is Jlist.com for Japanese clothes...
But be careful, I'm 5,5" 95 pounds and I can fit into a large. A small or medium has too small of sleeves.
hi everyone i am ~5'2 and 125lbs because I still couldn't get rid of the weight from the past thanksgiving and christmas holidays, before I was 105 and I want to go back, for the past month I have been exercising by ~100-150 jumping jax and 20 crunches when I wake up and then I drink lemon water and sometimes I eat 1 yoplait yogurt as breakfast if I have time before school. For lunch at school I eat another 1-2 yogurts or 1 protein shake depending how long im at school that day, but for dinner I eat chicken or tofu with rice and do ~50 crunches before bed. Sometimes I eat baby spinach salad with poppyseed dressing or snack on tomatoes since I don't want them to go bad since I buy a pack. Usually on weekends I cheat, like eat pizza, kbbq, stir fried squid from ranch market deli whee I am at 115 right now and hopefully I will go down to 105lb in another month or two.

I also have lots of cellulite around my stomach, obliques and side of my backs even though I have a tiny little belly bulge, I use a massage roller around that area just recently hopefully to reduce the appearance but im not sure if it really works sweatdrop

Liberal Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Hygienic 200
Hi guys! sweatdrop 3nodding xd I'm 5'5 and weigh 150 pounds its not thay great neutral im going for 115 lbs! eek lol hope you guys can help motivate me~~ _(°w°)_/
I have a lot of fat around my bottom area that I need to get rid of but it just wont go away. My arms a large too and I want to slim them down. Sometimes when I'm really stressed I tend to stuff my mou with 5 billion peices of chocolate, ofcourse later I feel guilty but I keep doing it until I feel like my stress is relieved. crying sad wahmbulance emo
xSUPERLOVERx
hi everyone i am ~5'2 and 125lbs because I still couldn't get rid of the weight from the past thanksgiving and christmas holidays, before I was 105 and I want to go back, for the past month I have been exercising by ~100-150 jumping jax and 20 crunches when I wake up and then I drink lemon water and sometimes I eat 1 yoplait yogurt as breakfast if I have time before school. For lunch at school I eat another 1-2 yogurts or 1 protein shake depending how long im at school that day, but for dinner I eat chicken or tofu with rice and do ~50 crunches before bed. Sometimes I eat baby spinach salad with poppyseed dressing or snack on tomatoes since I don't want them to go bad since I buy a pack. Usually on weekends I cheat, like eat pizza, kbbq, stir fried squid from ranch market deli whee I am at 115 right now and hopefully I will go down to 105lb in another month or two.

I also have lots of cellulite around my stomach, obliques and side of my backs even though I have a tiny little belly bulge, I use a massage roller around that area just recently hopefully to reduce the appearance but im not sure if it really works sweatdrop

Wow! Im inspired by your exercise routine I think I will adopt it for myself. Im currently 31 yrs of age, 5'4" and weigh 170.6 lbs. My weight loss goal is to get to a size 6 waist and down to 145 lbs. Over the winter I became very sedentary spending allot of time online and playing video games. Im a natural night-owl and staying up till dawn sadly enough has become a terribly bad habit that Im trying to break. I plan on riding my bike and walking/jogging to help with the weight loss. I have allot of spare time to utilize and I will be adding dogs to my walking regimen. I am glad that I found this thread and will visit frequently!! My husband is a big motivator for me as is being able to have children. I hope to gain some friends here along on my weight loss journey 3nodding biggrin

Popular Noob

3,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
xSUPERLOVERx

I'd cut back on the Yoplait. It's all sugar, really. If you want yogurt that's going to pack a real punch, opt for 0% plain Greek yogurt. It has almost three times the protein and no sugar, fat, or chemicals. You can add your own flavor by putting in berries, cinnamon, banana, honey, agave, pure maple syrup, etc. These all are natural, clean sweeteners that contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other health properties. You may find that the increase of nutrients and protein will leave you feeling fuller so you don't have to eat two containers or add the protein shake on there. Tell me how you like it. biggrin

*EDIT* As far as cellulite goes, drink a lot of water, cut back even more on your "cheat foods" (toxins lead to cellulite AND that belly bump.) Exfoliate the area daily, use a firming lotion, and try finding a daily scrub that contains caffeine, which will tighten up the area and reduce the appearance.

Dapper Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hi!

What a great idea for a thread. It's cool to see so many people supporting each other like this.

I'm currently trying to get to a healthy place. I spent about two years eating on the run, or forgetting meals, and basically never exercising. Last year I took up running and this year I'm trying to get my weight down.

A bit about me:

My name is Raynie. :3

I turn 30 tomorrow. I weigh (currently) about 152 pounds, but I would like to be back at 120/130 (130 is more realistic for someone with my body shape). I've been running and cycling on and off but I kinda think having a place where people can check in with each other will hold me accountable? I hope this is okay.

My goal is to run the Vancouver Sun Run this year. I ran it last year in a little over an hour (it's 10 K) and I was happy with that but I'd kinda like to do better. I think my biggest issue is my problems relating to unhealthy food. Man, I just can't say no to candy. sad

Anyway, it's really cool to meet you guys.

Dapper Swapper

Divine Moment of Truth
Divine Moment of Truth
Hey guys! I just started my weight loss journey 3 days ago using the "PVC" (70% protein, 20% veggies, 10% carbs, 3 times daily + 2 snacks) method. 5'3" and started at 125 lbs, now at 120 (I'm sure most of it's just me not having so much food/poop in my gut.) I have been chubby my entire life, and honestly eventhough everyone says i look "fine", I just look average. I have an apple shaped body so most of it is in my stomach, and although I started my weight loss journey a few years ago, I plateau'd and I think now is the time to finally get the rest off. HERE'S TO BIKINI SEASON.

I HAVE LOST 8 LBS so far and 2 inches off my waist.

Still working on it, it's only been 2 and half weeks I think, butttt I'm happy <3

Down to 115 lbs, quite happy but still want to keep going.

I think i'll be at a plateau for a week or two before going back to a decline.

Hoping for 110 <3

Popular Noob

3,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/health-fitness/food-addiction-support/t.90783011/?_gaia_t_=7564

I have started a Food Addiction Support thread for those of you who really struggle with giving up some of your foods. It may help with your weight loss. Hope to chat with you guys, because I'll be needing the support as well. smile

Dapper Swapper

Divine Moment of Truth
Divine Moment of Truth
Divine Moment of Truth
Hey guys! I just started my weight loss journey 3 days ago using the "PVC" (70% protein, 20% veggies, 10% carbs, 3 times daily + 2 snacks) method. 5'3" and started at 125 lbs, now at 120 (I'm sure most of it's just me not having so much food/poop in my gut.) I have been chubby my entire life, and honestly eventhough everyone says i look "fine", I just look average. I have an apple shaped body so most of it is in my stomach, and although I started my weight loss journey a few years ago, I plateau'd and I think now is the time to finally get the rest off. HERE'S TO BIKINI SEASON.

Still working on it, it's only been 2 and half weeks I think, butttt I'm happy <3

Hoping for 110 <3

114 yay!
Hello there emotion_yatta Neat thread. emotion_kirakira I'd like to join. emotion_awesome

I'm 5'1 and weigh 162 atm emotion_facepalm

I want to lose 35-40 pounds this year, (probably even more than that-!) and once losing that- I'd like to stay there. I shall make the effort to stay that weight. But for now- I've started to cut back on junk food and over eating. I've been eating more vegetable's and fruits than usual, no more meat- at least not for awhile. Eating more fish and such is alright? Right? At least better than meat..I've never been one to drink soda a lot- I prefer water. So that's not much of a big deal 3nodding I have to do this for my own good * ^ * and my love decided to be healthier and go on a diet- and I don't wanna be the chubby one... although he say's I'm fine.Though this belly fat isn't fine at all scream I must lose weight and be just as healthy *O* I've been thinking of a tuna diet... not only tuna- though mostly tuna. Though I've heard eating tuna too much is bad- because of the mercury- what do you think? sweatdrop

Dapper Swapper

Divine Moment of Truth
Divine Moment of Truth
Divine Moment of Truth

Hoping for 110 <3

Hit 109.

This was really unexpected.

Guess i'm shooting for 105 now? Boyfriend says eventually I'll level out when my body wants to stop naturally losing weight, and I mean, I hope so because I'm not even being strict with myself on what I even eat now. (Still eating really healthy, just having little treats throughout the week IE, a piece of ezekiel bread with vegan butter and garlic, etc.)
hey you guys~<3 c:

Beloved Fatcat

Sarcasket
hey you guys~<3 c:

hi there c:
Queen Ejizzabeth
Sarcasket
hey you guys~<3 c:

hi there c:

how are you today~?

Doting Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
Hi guys! I hope you're all well! I've missed you~

So I back-tracked since I last checked in. I gained 8 lbs mainly because I was too stressed to even worry to exercise or food intake. Reason being was my dad had a heart attack (no damage!) in late November, but he's much better now (he's almost back to his old self!).

I'm working back into my old work-out regimen, and lost 2/8 lbs already. I've got a while to go, but I think I'll get pretty close to my ultimate goal by September if I keep at it, I hope! For now, my mini-goal is back to 186 again. I've done it before, and I'll most definitely do it again! biggrin

I look forward to checking in with you lovelies again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff