Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Lorie Bluteau
I haven't made a post in here in quite some time.
I openly admit to not watching what I eat recently. I still weigh myself regularly. I weighed 175lbs a couple days ago. And today I weighed 172lbs. It might see small, but I started a 'diet' pill. Gives me energy, boosts my metabolism, and has vitamins in it. I know all the bad people say about taking pills like that, but I'm getting a tad desperate. I'm very much over-weight. I should weigh 125lbs. I'm extremely unhappy with my weight and willing to try anything. I don't eat as much as I normally would. Working and what not.. I'm starting to cut pop out of my life again. Tea with what I know is too much sugar being my current substitute. I love sweet tea, but the only sugar alternative I know of is honey and I don't enjoy honey in my tea. Hot or cold.
Most nights, since I'm at work for dinner time, I have breaded chicken breast that's baked, rice,and broccoli. Sometimes I have a baked potato instead of the rice, but I tend to load on the butter. I love butter and probably shouldn't use so much, but I can't seem to cut it down. Least not with a baked potato. Side note: I work as a waitress. So I'm always eating dinner at work.
I'm trying to drink more water, but the non-existent taste sorta stops me. I can't seem to handle lemon in it. Just not the right flavor to make me want it. I'm trying to find something else that's fresh that I can add to it to make it have a taste.
I think I'll end this rant before it goes on much much longer.

Water's blandness bothers me as well. Canada Dry, the people who make the ginger ale, make some tasty flavored seltzers that taste like soda without the calories.

Just be careful when you open it though. Lots of fizz, I learned that the hard way. gonk

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miyuki Evee
Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee

A blueberry muffin. D:

I had soup and hard boiled eggs for supper, though. 4laugh

Sweet! Soup is really good for you. I kinda cheated and had a small slice of cake with fruit. I still made it under my daily allotment of 1200 calories, but I feel bad. I cut it pretty close.

I try to count my calories...

Try... emo

I've been using the myfitness pal app for Android, and they have a website. They have most foods, though it's a pain in the rear to look for a homemade dinner because you have to try to go through every single ingredient.
Does anyone else has to lose over 100 pounds like I do? Please PM me or quote me back, thanks!

Feral Phantom

Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee
Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee

A blueberry muffin. D:

I had soup and hard boiled eggs for supper, though. 4laugh

Sweet! Soup is really good for you. I kinda cheated and had a small slice of cake with fruit. I still made it under my daily allotment of 1200 calories, but I feel bad. I cut it pretty close.

I try to count my calories...

Try... emo

I've been using the myfitness pal app for Android, and they have a website. They have most foods, though it's a pain in the rear to look for a homemade dinner because you have to try to go through every single ingredient.

Home made? Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

My problem is that I go to a lot of casual restaurants and pubs. emo

Beloved Fatcat

Lorie Bluteau
I haven't made a post in here in quite some time.
I openly admit to not watching what I eat recently. I still weigh myself regularly. I weighed 175lbs a couple days ago. And today I weighed 172lbs. It might see small, but I started a 'diet' pill. Gives me energy, boosts my metabolism, and has vitamins in it. I know all the bad people say about taking pills like that, but I'm getting a tad desperate. I'm very much over-weight. I should weigh 125lbs. I'm extremely unhappy with my weight and willing to try anything. I don't eat as much as I normally would. Working and what not.. I'm starting to cut pop out of my life again. Tea with what I know is too much sugar being my current substitute. I love sweet tea, but the only sugar alternative I know of is honey and I don't enjoy honey in my tea. Hot or cold.
Most nights, since I'm at work for dinner time, I have breaded chicken breast that's baked, rice,and broccoli. Sometimes I have a baked potato instead of the rice, but I tend to load on the butter. I love butter and probably shouldn't use so much, but I can't seem to cut it down. Least not with a baked potato. Side note: I work as a waitress. So I'm always eating dinner at work.
I'm trying to drink more water, but the non-existent taste sorta stops me. I can't seem to handle lemon in it. Just not the right flavor to make me want it. I'm trying to find something else that's fresh that I can add to it to make it have a taste.
I think I'll end this rant before it goes on much much longer.

Please be careful with taking that pill. I personally think you should not take it at all.
I use to take dieting pills, I personally don't think they work, to make matters worse I have liver damage now because my past decisions to take them.
Please be careful if you're resorting to that tactic.

Beloved Giver

Queen Ejizzabeth
Please be careful with taking that pill. I personally think you should not take it at all.
I use to take dieting pills, I personally don't think they work, to make matters worse I have liver damage now because my past decisions to take them.
Please be careful if you're resorting to that tactic.

Thank you for your concern. I'm just trying it out. If it doesn't work, then I won't continue. ^^ I'm warned constantly to stop, but it's something I want to try. If for whatever reason they make me feel bad, I can swear I would stop in no time. Again, thank you.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miyuki Evee

Ohhh, that's tough... they usually have all the naughty goodies. In my case, the restaurants in my immediate neighborhood all suck so I'm not tempted to eat out often unless it's an occasion. What do you usually order at these kinds of restaurants?

DirtyBirdyAK's Husbando

Extragalactic Terrestrial

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Morning! I'll join in on this!
I'm 5'6 and 230 pounds. My goal is to be at least 170 by September and 145-150 by Summer.

My body measurements are 38-30-48 so as you can tell I am super hiptastic. My only worry is the fact my hip bones stick out now even with my weight, s I am worried once I do drop the pounds my hips will only shrink so much.

I am also very self conscious about my arms. I'm worried that I work them out too quickly and the skin will get loose. I don't want that. I want decently tight arms.

Also, Belly Dancing is a FANTASTIC way of working out. It works out all major core parts as well as looks super sexy and pretty. I started bellydancing again and within the first week dropped 3 pounds. And that was with no diet change.

My major issue isn't fast food because I am pretty much cut that out of my diet. It's now restaurants. We eat out a lot. I love to cook.. But due to my roommates being disgusting the kitchen is always a mess and I don't want t be their mother and clean it up. But once me and the boyfriend have out own place it is ON. We love fish so I am sure to share a lot of recipes!

Feral Phantom

Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee

Ohhh, that's tough... they usually have all the naughty goodies. In my case, the restaurants in my immediate neighborhood all suck so I'm not tempted to eat out often unless it's an occasion. What do you usually order at these kinds of restaurants?

Well I only have fast food around me, but I go out to the fancy part of town to eat. :3

I get chicken, Chicken and waffles on occasion, cheese pizza (small), cheese and potato pizza (4 piece personal size), and rarely anything else. My taste is very picky and repetitive. emotion_facepalm

Aged Fatcat

Hey I'll join c:

I'm 5'7 170 and looking to loose about 50ish pounds.My eating habits aren't terrible but they are really er, unbalanced? my typical caloric intake normally varies between 500-2500 calories a day so i kind of need to get a more stable range xD

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miyuki Evee

Well I only have fast food around me, but I go out to the fancy part of town to eat. :3

I get chicken, Chicken and waffles on occasion, cheese pizza (small), cheese and potato pizza (4 piece personal size), and rarely anything else. My taste is very picky and repetitive. emotion_facepalm

A small cheese pizza shouldn't be too bad. At least it does have tomato sauce. xP

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Playing Dead Till Sunday
Hey I'll join c:

I'm 5'7 170 and looking to loose about 50ish pounds.My eating habits aren't terrible but they are really er, unbalanced? my typical caloric intake normally varies between 500-2500 calories a day so i kind of need to get a more stable range xD

Hello! biggrin What do you usually like to eat?

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Hi, I'll join.

I'm actually looking for someone who can give me advice on what to eat and its still taste good. I have done mix fruit shake although tedious in progress but it taste very sweet as it makes me feel full. I have eaten veggies and having no problems for its lack of taste. Im having a problem on identifying omega 3 related foods since most of the foods that I like to eat are omega 6 trans fat based.

And also I would like some suggestion on which exercise is the best for an obese built person.

Feral Phantom

Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee

A small cheese pizza shouldn't be too bad. At least it does have tomato sauce. xP

Yeah. :3

But I do hate being sick. emo
Even my dad is sick today. gonk

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miyuki Evee

Yeah. :3

But I do hate being sick. emo
Even my dad is sick today. gonk