Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK I have finally moved and in my new home. I moved across the country and going to start an exercise plan after we've moved to a new apartment that's in a bigger city to save gas money and I'm going to a D&D shop. My bf loves going there and loves taking me there. He wants me to play in the games, but meh. I'll work on that. I'm more concerned on my dieting.

I am eating more fruits! Now we just have to get more veggies and I'll be set. We won't have a lot of processed foods so yay, but right now I need to focus on getting on the lease and us getting moved to a new place! I can't wait. Wheeew one step at a time!

Good luck on all the newcomers and I hope everyone reaches their goals!

I will try to be on at least once a day. If not that, then at the very least once a week. Take care everyone and good luck with everything. 4laugh

Beloved Fatcat

I've been slacking on dieting and exercising. On another note, I got some screening thing done and I have only 22% body fat. I was fairly surprised. I also bought my first swimsuit (I always wore tank tops and shorts when I swam since I was so ashamed of my body).

Lonely Lover

Let's see:

25yrs old
Around 220lbs now. Want to lose 70+ (145lbs)

I want to fit into cute clothes again. An I hate feeling tired and pathetic all the time

*edit: 5'6

Lavish Lunatic

Queen Ejizzabeth
I've been slacking on dieting and exercising. On another note, I got some screening thing done and I have only 22% body fat. I was fairly surprised. I also bought my first swimsuit (I always wore tank tops and shorts when I swam since I was so ashamed of my body).
Congrats on the swim apparel. It's a big confidence step. biggrin

Lavish Lunatic

So in lack of finding a partner I think I'll just post results. Dropped my weight to 210 since my last post in here. Been borrowing the insanity workout and running insane cardio workouts on YouTube in the AM. Honestly my body hurts but I am vascular AF and feeling amazing with this pain. :Awesome:

Kicking it into over drive because next week I have a date with an old flame that got much more attractive over time. I'm having those confidence issues
x Ax

Feral Phantom

I'd like a buddy that could motivate me... I need to lose 40-50lbs by August to get ready for a convention... and the rest of my life. emo
I'm 17 years old, 5'1 and 180lbs... which loos like a lot more for my height.

My fat collects in my thighs, stomach and butt, so it's not that attractive. gonk

I've been overweight for as long as I can remember, and since I couldn't enjoy my childhood, I'd like to spent my adulthood being healthy. cat_crying

Greedy Warlord

Long time no see everybody! I haven't posted any updates in a while because I've been down 10lbs and stuck there for a while now. I've been doing a lot better with controlled eating and taking in more fruits and veggies, as well as cutting out pop (which for me was huge, I maybe have one can every couple weeks now). Although I've been doing better than I was before in terms of working out, it's still not on the level it should be. I have a little over a month and a half before graduation so final portfolio projects and job searching are putting me through the ringer.

The fact that I have been at a standstill with my weight these past few weeks is really discouraging, but I'm definitely not ready to give up. I don't really have anyone to vent my frustration to in my circle of family or friends (they're all really skinny and can eat whatever they want without gaining weight), so it's nice that there is a group of people who understand what I'm going through, even if it's just online.

Congrats to Regina_Knives on her new home and good luck! Also, a warm welcome to all the new kids on the block.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miyuki Evee
I'd like a buddy that could motivate me... I need to lose 40-50lbs by August to get ready for a convention... and the rest of my life. emo

My fat collects in my thighs, stomach and butt, so it's not that attractive. gonk

I've been overweight for as long as I can remember, and since I couldn't enjoy my childhood, I'd like to spent my adulthood being healthy. cat_crying

I'm in a very similar vein as you! I'm 22 years old, 5'2", and 196. I think most of mine is in my rear and my stomach, countless people have told me that they don't see it.

I've decided to start a diet. I'm trying to get into the habit of 3 meals a day with smaller portions than usual and daily exercise. When I get home from work, I'm gonna play some DDR.

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
im new on here.

But over the last year I've lost a little over 40 pounds. Im down to a weight that is smaller than what I was in high school. Im 5 feet tall and weigh 146. My goal is to lose 10 more pounds but mostly I want to lose 5 in the next few weeks so that I can go to MEP (military entrance processing station) So that I can join the navy smile .

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
twitchy_one_09
im new on here.

But over the last year I've lost a little over 40 pounds. Im down to a weight that is smaller than what I was in high school. Im 5 feet tall and weigh 146. My goal is to lose 10 more pounds but mostly I want to lose 5 in the next few weeks so that I can go to MEP (military entrance processing station) So that I can join the navy smile .

Not to sound like a complete and utter creeper but my ideal frame is EXACTLY like yours!

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
Dreamway Express
twitchy_one_09
im new on here.

Not to sound like a complete and utter creeper but my ideal frame is EXACTLY like yours!

lol thanks. I want to get my waist skinner and tone my thighs more. I know ill never be super small cause I have a larger frame but still would like to be at 125 or 130

Feral Phantom

Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee

I'm in a very similar vein as you! I'm 22 years old, 5'2", and 196. I think most of mine is in my rear and my stomach, countless people have told me that they don't see it.

I've decided to start a diet. I'm trying to get into the habit of 3 meals a day with smaller portions than usual and daily exercise. When I get home from work, I'm gonna play some DDR.

So many people tell me they don't see it on me. And I say, "that's because I always wear baggy shirts, dipstick!" xD
I've been trying to eat less, but My mom keeps buying candy. And she knows I have no self control. I think she might be fattening me. gonk

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miyuki Evee
Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee

So many people tell me they don't see it on me. And I say, "that's because I always wear baggy shirts, dipstick!" xD
I've been trying to eat less, but My mom keeps buying candy. And she knows I have no self control. I think she might be fattening me. gonk

Same here. I still live at home because of finances so I'm under the wing of what my mom brings home from the grocery store. I did use some of my cash to buy healthier snacks. I heard kiwis are good for weight loss lol

Feral Phantom

Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee
Dreamway Express
Miyuki Evee

Same here. I still live at home because of finances so I'm under the wing of what my mom brings home from the grocery store. I did use some of my cash to buy healthier snacks. I heard kiwis are good for weight loss lol

I'm trying to cut out sodas completely and limit myself on snacks, since I might go into withdrawal if I don't. emo

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Miyuki Evee

I'm trying to cut out sodas completely and limit myself on snacks, since I might go into withdrawal if I don't. emo

I'll try too. I used to drink soda every day, and now it's once a week. I'll try to make it more like never. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff