Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Hello Gaians, I was curious if there were any users on here who have ever started any weight loss challenges? I would be very interested in joining one, but I don't think I would have the time, to maintain the whole thing. I was just curious if anyone might want to start one for November... I would love to join!
I'll start one with u....just add me as a friend and we could communicate through pms or something.

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Dafaithfulone
I'll start one with u....just add me as a friend and we could communicate through pms or something.

Ok, sounds cool! smile
Too bad you missed the whole life challenge. That is a great place to do the challenge and learn a lot.

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
XenoReiji
Too bad you missed the whole life challenge. That is a great place to do the challenge and learn a lot.

Life challenge? Was that something on here, or are you being sarcastic? sweatdrop
derangedcandy

Life challenge? Was that something on here, or are you being sarcastic? sweatdrop
It is the Whole Life Challenge and no I am not being sarcastic. It sounds like exactly what you need. However, it only runs twice a year and it costs money eek . So most people dismiss it as witchcraft. However, it is a great program, which gives you guidelines to living a healthier life.

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
XenoReiji
derangedcandy

It is the Whole Life Challenge and no I am not being sarcastic. It sounds like exactly what you need. However, it only runs twice a year and it costs money eek . So most people dismiss it as witchcraft. However, it is a great program, which gives you guidelines to living a healthier life.

My bad, sorry if I offended you when I said if you were being sarcastic or not. sweatdrop I will definitely check it out, so thank you for the link!!!
derangedcandy

My bad, sorry if I offended you when I said if you were being sarcastic or not. sweatdrop I will definitely check it out, so thank you for the link!!!
lol I can see how you might think I was joking around. For people looking for nutrition challenges I always recommend that they look for online ones or attend a gym or something like that. Mainly because if the only thing you are looking to do is lose weight and you want to win badly enough, most people will take up an eating disorder. At least if you use the whole life challenge you are given the chance to adopt a new lifestyle. Sadly the current competition is almost over and the next one will not start until January.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
I was actually skimming this thread to see if there would be any interest in this! I was going to set up a challenge thread & offer prizes as motivation. I also do better in challenges & I've been slacking a lot lately so I really would like to do this. sweatdrop

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
AcidicLemons
I was actually skimming this thread to see if there would be any interest in this! I was going to set up a challenge thread & offer prizes as motivation. I also do better in challenges & I've been slacking a lot lately so I really would like to do this. sweatdrop

That would be great if you would do that... I am sure we'd have more people interested in one once it's set up! At least I hope so. smile
Hi hi! ^_^

I know we don't know each other, but if you are super serious about weight loss, then you should think about giving the 10 day challenge I did a try. It's starting to become more popular where I live, but I still think not too many people know about this. PM me if you're serious. smile

Ciao! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces