Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Member

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
Oh well Yay for perfect weights according to heights~ lol
In regard of the exercise, my mom only takes me to the park when /she/ feels like it & my house is supper tiny. Also, working out while my family is looking at me doesn't make me feel comfortable >.<

korebetha

Actually, according to a BMI calculator, 110 pounds is actually a perfect weight for your height.
However, BMI calculators are often kinda of wrong. I really recommend not making your goal to
be a certain weight unless you are obese or extremely overweight. I actually recommend having
health milestones and goals or even physical fitness goals.

And, the best way to lose fat is to combine cardio and weight lifting (or strength training) at least
5 times a week. I guess walking is great exercise, but there are way better and more effective
ones. But, if you enjoy your walks, that sounds just fine.

Tachiiyomi
Anyone here? I'd like to join this weight-loss group! (:

I'm 18 y.o. & my height is 5'02

SW: 147
CW: 135
GW: 110

So far I've lost 12 pounds. On June 1st I started the Paleo diet but since I SUCK at sticking with stuff... I'm not doing Paleo anymore. During this diet I lost 5 pounds but I think it was because I was drinking a lot of Jamaican Flower tea... Which I also stopped drinking (I'm in need of serious motivation here)

Currently I'm just buying more organic & eating way less, while actually having breakfast (I used to not have any breakfast at all).

~Also, some of you might say 110 is probably less than I should weight & that might be true but keep in mind I don't plan on doing this in any unhealthy way. All of my fat tends to go to my lower body & despite having lost 12 pounds I can only see the difference on my stomach...which I did not mind how it looked. I've tried doing leg exercises but they just make hem bigger, rounder and harder >.> So... maybe loosing a bit more weight that I actually should /could/ help?

As for my physical activity, I'm walking 4-6 miles 2-3 times a week.

Beloved Donator

I know how you feel. I'm the same way. Well, as long as you do what you can, you should be good.
Do you do yoga? It's really relaxing and helps improve flexibility. I've never really gotten into the strength
type, but I do enjoy the deep stretches.

Tachiiyomi

Conservative Member

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
I would love to do Yoga. I've tried it before and I really like it. (although I'm stiff af)

korebetha

I know how you feel. I'm the same way. Well, as long as you do what you can, you should be good.
Do you do yoga? It's really relaxing and helps improve flexibility. I've never really gotten into the strength

Tachiiyomi

Beloved Donator

Yeah, I'm really weak with the strength ones, so I just do like deep stretches and stuff, and it's really
relieving once you get flexible enough. Of course, start out lightly. Even if it's not full-blown yoga, a
full body stretch two or three times a day is pretty nice. Especially after a shower because that is a
time when your body's really warm.

Tachiiyomi
I would love to do Yoga. I've tried it before and I really like it. (although I'm stiff af)

korebetha

Tachiiyomi

Conservative Member

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Timid 100
Oh, thanks for the tip. I'll definitely try that. heart heart

korebetha

Tachiiyomi

Demonic Kitten

im having trouble with not giving in to cravings... or not eating things i love to eat lol.
im back on the wagon again as of today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces