Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is in the air. Instead of going for a date I will run in valentines... what about you guys?

Profitable Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
My boyfriend's cooking dinner, I'll be making dessert... still haven't decided on what though.

Dangerous Seeker

12,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
I'm certainly going to be sending people valentines. Mostly friends and family.

And this year, I think I'm going to organize some kind of group event -- like a movie and a dinner, maybe -- to avoid feeling left out by the world of lovers. This year, I'm content with that.
I shall be trying to convince my boyfriend to take the day off work so I can actually spend some time with him. I've not seen him since the beginning of January as he's determined to work 7 days a week 9am-9:30pm while he can still be paid for overtime.

Sparkly Genius

2,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I hate Valentine's Day. stressed
chaos! in the living room
I hate Valentine's Day. stressed

Why?
Xzeanth
I shall be trying to convince my boyfriend to take the day off work so I can actually spend some time with him. I've not seen him since the beginning of January as he's determined to work 7 days a week 9am-9:30pm while he can still be paid for overtime.

you should definitely find time to be with each other. I also rendered overtime today.
confused There something special about that day? I do not get work off for it therefore there is no reason to give a damn.
XenoReiji
confused There something special about that day? I do not get work off for it therefore there is no reason to give a damn.

you must be single biggrin
aldz23
you must be single biggrin
confused Uhh well just so you know I feel the same way about that other stupid holiday... what is it Halloween. Even when there was a female in my life I felt the same way.

Fluffy Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
XenoReiji

This is how I feel. Days off are great. But I work so I'm apathetic.

And no, OP, I am not single. I'm engaged. Got some candy for my sweetie. <3 We don't care for Valentine's day. He's sweet to me all year round, not just on a single day. So I don't need him to be obligated by society to HAVE to do something for me.
Not a bad thing to remind people to be romantic. Still got to work though. Luckily aerobics trainer, so I should be fit for the evening biggrin

Blessed Seeker

I plan on dedicating the whole day to my family and myself. I may workout on that day too. Gotta love those endorphins.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Love Machine 150
I think I work.

My work likes to make me work every valentines day because I'm not married nor do I obsess over the day as far ahead as the others...

BUT THIS YEAR MY BOYFRIEND AND I WILL ACTUALLY BE TOGETHER FOR THIS HOLIDAY!!

Which really means nothing but it's still a nice change.
i will try to exercise inappropriately with my significant others body pressed against mine ha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games