Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Capitalist

SparrowOmlet
Earl the hobo
SparrowOmlet
Earl the hobo
SparrowOmlet

More protein, less carbs. And you need to eat at least 1500 calories or you are going to start burning muscle and brain cells. BTW, your heart is a muscle.

Hey guess what?? Veggies have protein!! Did I just blow your tiny mind? I don't count calories because 100 calories of a bacon double cheeseburger and 300 calories of a bacon double cheeseburger is still the same s**t food! Diets don't work, as soon as you're off your calorie restricted diet, guess what? You start eating the same s**t over again and gain the weight back! Also: starvation mode is a myth.

Wow! Defensive aren't we? I realize that veggies have protein, but not enough. Humans have traded our vegetarian diet for a higher intelligence. And vegetables do not have enough protein, a cup of most vegetables have about 2.9g of protein, which is about 5% of your daily need. That means that you would need to 20 cups to reach your goal in just protein. Unless you like the bathroom, that is not a good idea. And a cheeseburger with bacon is not a good source of protein, because you are also getting a ton of calories. Eat some chicken or turkey.

However if you want to remain on a veg diet, you could eat some nuts, beans, etc.

BTW, the comment on my profile was uncalled for.

I guess you didn't even read my comment because I don't eat cheesburgers with bacon I used that as an example of how JUST calorie restricting doesn't work!!

How many times do I have to say it? Don't tell me what to eat you're not a goddamn nutritionist or doctor. Go tell someone else how to eat. I DON'T eat meat, get it?? It's not healthy. I ALREADY eat nuts and seeds!

No it was called for because it's true.

I may not have a fancy degree in health or nutrition. But I maintain my health to run 8 miles every day.

And being the honest man that I am, I am going to put it straight. If you cannot accept advice from anyone and everyone, you are not going to make it far in life.

I didn't ask for your advice though. That's the problem. It's not advice if I didn't ******** ask for it.

Wealthy Capitalist

Meals for October 27, 2013
Drinks: Just water
Breakfast: One banana
Lunch: Spinach salad with mixed veggies
Dinner: not sure yet
Snacks: One banana
Hi there. I really like how u have lost that much weight. I am currently trying to lose weight (80lbs) by May of next yr. I am current 219. Was 250. Think u can help me with some tips. Maybe u could add me and pm?! I would love to love how to get out of this palto....It seems like I have not lost any weight this month at all.

Wealthy Capitalist

Dafaithfulone
Hi there. I really like how u have lost that much weight. I am currently trying to lose weight (80lbs) by May of next yr. I am current 219. Was 250. Think u can help me with some tips. Maybe u could add me and pm?! I would love to love how to get out of this palto....It seems like I have not lost any weight this month at all.

Hello! Well what I do is I eat fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts, beans and lentils. I do not eat meat, dairy or processed foods. I only drink water. I would maybe start with making a large salad as one of your meals and then slowly up your veggie intake. Let me know if you need any more info smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff