Welcome to Gaia! ::

iiEzio's Senpai

Fashionable Genius

Revvi
Dirty Hands
Revvi
Aww, that's icky. I vaguely remember mine... On the plus side, I don't get sick anywhere near as often as I did before then!

I heard you don't get sick as often when getting the surgery over with. That's what I am looking forward to because I ALWAYS got sick with infections, bad breathe, and so on. Glad to hear you don't get sick as often, it means it is worth it, is it not?
Totes worth it.

Plus, you get pain pills, right? Or, like, unlimited cough syrup.

Score.

Hah.I wish "Unlimited cough syrup", my pain medicine taste like vodka. Ekkk. It burns your throat like crazy. I fear taking it every 4 hours to 6 hours. emo

Tipsy Capitalist

Dirty Hands
Revvi
Dirty Hands
Revvi
Aww, that's icky. I vaguely remember mine... On the plus side, I don't get sick anywhere near as often as I did before then!

I heard you don't get sick as often when getting the surgery over with. That's what I am looking forward to because I ALWAYS got sick with infections, bad breathe, and so on. Glad to hear you don't get sick as often, it means it is worth it, is it not?
Totes worth it.

Score.

Hah.I wish "Unlimited cough syrup", my pain medicine taste like vodka. Ekkk. It burns your throat like crazy. I fear taking it every 4 hours to 6 hours. emo

Mehehe
If it were me back before I changed my ways, I'd take the maximum dosage every 4 hours on the dot... Whether I needed it or not

iiEzio's Senpai

Fashionable Genius

Revvi
Dirty Hands
Revvi
Dirty Hands
Revvi

Totes worth it.

Score.

Mehehe
If it were me back before I changed my ways, I'd take the maximum dosage every 4 hours on the dot... Whether I needed it or not

And you won't mind the burn?! I swear to you, I don't cry, I tolerate pain but when I take the medicine. I literately cried. Manly tears they were.

Tipsy Capitalist

Dirty Hands

Bahaha no I believe you.
Just get some sleep and it'll all be better in a few days. 3nodding

iiEzio's Senpai

Fashionable Genius

Revvi
Dirty Hands

Bahaha no I believe you.
Just get some sleep and it'll all be better in a few days. 3nodding

Hah, defiantly looking forward to it right now. Starting to kick in .Thank you! C:

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Dirty Hands
bunnyhavoc
Dirty Hands
bunnyhavoc
That sucks and i'm sorry to hear that. I'm not a doctor, but I really think you should listen to yours. It might suck now, but later it will be better if you do. I had 5 teeth pulled out on the same day once, my doctor got my some painkillers and I told them I didn't want them. (I hate painkillers, make my stomach hurt) and i regretted that for a long time.

I did..It turned out I got a IV shot. Stuff sucks at the moment, but gosh, 5 teeth pulled out? Were you put to sleep? I wonder if it's similar pain to getting the wisdom teeth pulled out because I had my done last year, it hurt really bad. emo
all my wisdom teeth and another tooth that got pushed in front of the others. I wasn't put to sleep but they numbed me, which made me laugh when i kept hearing the horrible noises.

That must be painful and to see all of that! Ekk. You're pretty tough. It's better to get it over it then later? Hah.
yeah, it's not about being tough, because i couldn't really feel it. i was just looking at it from a funny point of view. you know there is alot of bad stuff going on in your mouth, but you can't feel it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff