If you are one of those people that try the "NEW" fad diets every time they come out just to find out they don't work here is some advice. They never work, yea sure you may drop a few lbs. but the minute you go back to your old eating habits cheese_whine you're going to gain it back and maybe a little extra. eek

The thing that helped me SOOOO much was I didn't go on a diet at all, I changed what I allowed myself to eat PERMANENTLY exclaim not temporary like a diet has you do. That means eating an apple in the morning instead of a bowl of sugary cereal, fruit for lunch instead of a big mac, etc. BUT that doesn't mean you can't ever have sweets again, just do it in moderation. Say you haven't had a twinkie in a few months and you are just dieing to have one.......eat one, that way you don't purge and eat a whole box. I go by the once a month rule, one day every month I allow myself one treat whatever it may be: 1 can of pop, 1 slice of pizza, snickers bar, or a doughnut, just don't over do it. Also It wouldn't kill you to exercise at least 30 mins a day to. I did and am still doing this and have lost 115 lbs. since last January.