Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you guys think about it? Have you ever try it/lost any weight on it?
I'm on it right now and lost 10 lbs so far but I'm getting tired of eating their food every day.

Fashionable Phantom

Sounds like a terrible idea.
Any diet that is temporary is basically doomed to fail.
So unless you plan on being malnourished and eating only Special K for the rest of your life...
I'd suggest something different.
Losing weight and then going back to whatever diet made you big or unhealthy in the first place will accomplish nothing.

Newbie Hunter

Special K is empty calories. No point in losing weight if you're malnourished and unhealthy.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

I don't trust any diet where you only (or in this case, mostly) consume certain brand products to lose weight; ideally you should watch your calorie intake and eat home cooked meals. You don't need to buy value-added breakfast bars and enriched cereals when home cooked meals are less processed, probably more nutrient dense, and you can control exactly what goes into them.

With where you are now, I think you're ready to switch to meal planning and maybe calorie counting. If you're getting tired of it, it's not a sustainable diet and it might cause you to fall back into old habits.
I personally hate the special K diet because it's restrictive and expensive. I just don't like the promotion of a diet that allows for minimal calories and gives no room for healthier items. They say fruits and veggies are "extra snacks" and I just hate that. Every meal should incorporate a lot of fruits and vegetables.. I don't know. It just irks me. confused

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
doing diet like that may bring you some illness and i hope you will end it before it is too late for your body to regenerate.
We eat because we need what we crave for . Dieting isnt the good type of losing weight. You better put more power in sport and activities and things, witch are making you happy so you will not actually feel the need to over eat or gain weight. As people say-The Healthy soul lives in the healthy body .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff