Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because when I go jogging, there's always some creepy weirdo following me in their car. ): I just want to do cardio tbh. But since I can't for that reason, I was wondering if anyone knew any substitutes for cardio.
Other non-impact aerobics - rowing, elliptical glider, biking, stationary bike...I always get followed by creepy weirdos when I'm running around the savannah back home gonk

Aged Sex Symbol

Get/borrow a large dog. That will usually deter "creepy weirdos". If a large dog is not possible pitbulls/medium sized bully breeds usually make people cross to the other side of the street despite being smaller.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
To be honest, just ignore them. If they try to bother you, act crazy as hell. Spout random things really loud, and be on your way.

I have had MUCH worse than some creeper in a car. I used to have a guy, that learned my routine, and would "meet up" with me everyday, trying to "get with me".. I just started doing that, and now no one bothers with me.

Interesting Hunter

Jumping rope and burpees heart
You could join my burpee challenge XD
nothing a taser won't handle or pepper spray..... mixed martial arts do a flying arm bar on the sucker he won't be following you any more cause he'll be in the hospital

olive buffet's Datemate

go swimming, or walk in a different neighbourhood.
or go do the mall walk with the old people in the morning.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

There are no substitutes for cardio -- it's probably the most important type of exercise for your body, although jogging isn't the only or the best form of it.

Just try other forms of cardio: jump rope, aerobics, tae-bo, dancing, riding a bike, suicide runs in your backyard, swimming, etc... just anything that gets the heart rate up and makes you breathless while also making you move your limbs and body.

You could also just buy yourself a treadmill or an elliptical. xD Craigslist is a good place to buy a cheap one. Just do your research so that you don't end up with a lemon.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

High intensity interval training is all the cardio you'll need.

Anxious Gaian

Try running early morning or in the evening. Less dipshits around.

Anxious Bloodsucker

i think swimming is the best cardio exercise there is wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas