Welcome to Gaia! ::

Externae Spatio Centurio
Reyna224
Externae Spatio Centurio
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224

Nope, "regular" or not if it doesn't belong here I'll call it out.
School's been keeping me busy, I'll be sure to get the others out there. mrgreen
With words, the power of reasoning! mad

emotion_yatta
You don't call me out emotion_kirakira

Have you been asleep my last couple of responses to your threads? lol
I meant you don't report me, silly.

Oh heavens no. emotion_c8

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Reyna224
Externae Spatio Centurio
Reyna224
Externae Spatio Centurio
Reyna224

emotion_yatta
You don't call me out emotion_kirakira

Have you been asleep my last couple of responses to your threads? lol
I meant you don't report me, silly.

Oh heavens no. emotion_c8
Nobody does, anymore, for which I am glad.
-Silver Catalyst-
The Destroyer Of Cherries
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
OP? What's that?
OP = Original Poster.
In other words the topic maker.
I'm really bad at acronyms. I can't even remember what smh means... I don't even know if that's the right letters. I know simple stuff like lol, wat, wtf, omg, etc.
Hence why people who are kind, like me, exist. surprised
blaugh
Yeah, I remember back in 2003 or 2004, in Gaia's second year, when I joined originally, everyone was friendly. Then, in 2008 or so, I quit for a while and come back and we have all these people who talk about... junk. I mean, I don't care if you want to "hang out" virtually with someone, but take a look at the Chatterbox. It's crazy.
And I'm 22 yo, it's no wonder my dad doesn't care much for the internet.
Yeah, even papa bear know the internet can be pointless. But luckingly, you are not alone in your view. I'm sorry, I think the Topic maker should discuss this, we are in his way. surprised
I am he.
Good night my dear friends. emotion_zzz
Here's some bacon. yum_bacon
Reyna224
Reyna224
Reyna224

And I quote, from the Lifestyle Forum's Rules:

You realize that post was made long before the addition of the Health and Fitness forum, right?
I'm pointing you in the proper direction. You're not going to get serious replies here like you would there.
Unless I'm missing something, last I checked, only mods and admin can move threads.

They probably will move this thread, tbh.
As I just told Silver, I'm horrible at acronyms.

Tbh = To be honest.
Since that sticky hasn't been updated in about 4-5 years and the Heath Forum was created in 2012 (I think it's a couple months old at this point) it's on the Admins/Mods really. But there has been a new forum specifically for this, just for your knowledge. The mods may move your topic there but in your defense the old LD sticky hasn't been updated.
Hopefully, some time before I get on tomorrow, an admin or mod will see my new title.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
I'm really bad at acronyms. I can't even remember what smh means... I don't even know if that's the right letters. I know simple stuff like lol, wat, wtf, omg, etc.
blaugh
Yeah, I remember back in 2003 or 2004, in Gaia's second year, when I joined originally, everyone was friendly. Then, in 2008 or so, I quit for a while and come back and we have all these people who talk about... junk. I mean, I don't care if you want to "hang out" virtually with someone, but take a look at the Chatterbox. It's crazy.
Yeah, even papa bear know the internet can be pointless. But luckingly, you are not alone in your view. I'm sorry, I think the Topic maker should discuss this, we are in his way. surprised
I am he.
I'm not observant tonight. My bad homie. eek
Reyna224
Reyna224
Unless I'm missing something, last I checked, only mods and admin can move threads.

Tbh = To be honest.
Since that sticky hasn't been updated in about 4-5 years and the Heath Forum was created in 2012 (I think it's a couple months old at this point) it's on the Admins/Mods really. But there has been a new forum specifically for this, just for your knowledge. The mods may move your topic there but in your defense the old LD sticky hasn't been updated.
Hopefully, some time before I get on tomorrow, an admin or mod will see my new title.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude. I simply saw a correction to be made. emotion_8c
Reyna224
Reyna224
Reyna224

Tbh = To be honest.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude. I simply saw a correction to be made. emotion_8c
You're good. You had a valid point. I think I might have gone overboard on exercise for a really dumb reason. I wanted to avoid my coding project, and no one can criticize me for exercising, without feeling some guilt.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
blaugh
I am he.
You good. XD
And I prefer "homme" to homie. Homie means homeboy, which is derived from slang of the African language, referring to someone who was from their home country, Africa. Homme is French for man.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
blaugh
I am he.
You good. XD
And I prefer "homme" to homie. Homie means homeboy, which is derived from slang of the African language, referring to someone who was from their home country, Africa. Homme is French for man.
Are you a human slang dictionary? mad
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
blaugh
I am he.
You good. XD
Yes. Actually, when you go 15 years without connecting to someone outside your family, you just say "screw society, I'll learn s**t."
Then you hit your teens and start craving human interaction.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
I am he.
You good. XD
Yes. Actually, when you go 15 years without connecting to someone outside your family, you just say "screw society, I'll learn s**t."
I understand completely. We can only stand that for a long. It made me rather hateful, being around just them.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
I am he.
You good. XD
I understand completely. We can only stand that for a long. It made me rather hateful, being around just them.

I've never been one to hate people, except those who always told me no. And then it was more, what they say than they themselves.
It's too much work to just hate someone.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
You good. XD

I've never been one to hate people, except those who always told me no. And then it was more, what they say than they themselves.
I COMPLETELY AGREE. eek Are you a bro from another mo?
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
You good. XD

I COMPLETELY AGREE. eek Are you a bro from another mo?
I doubt it, though I do have quite a large extended family.
I was supposed to have a slightly older sis, but she was developing ahead of us, and at the time the hospitals didn't have the technology to be able to have all three of us grow at the same time(I'm a twin), so my mom had to choose. I can tell that she's happy of the choice, but still wonders what might had happened if she went the other way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff