• Nudist Colony 200
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a Externae they ignore it! Right? surprised
Fix'd lol
Piece of s**t. mad
You know it's true.
Hence my response. surprised I know it's true, don't worry.
I know you all love me lol
-Silver Catalyst-
The Destroyer Of Cherries
OP? What's that?
OP = Original Poster.
In other words the topic maker.
I'm really bad at acronyms. I can't even remember what smh means... I don't even know if that's the right letters. I know simple stuff like lol, wat, wtf, omg, etc.
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a regular they ignore it! Right? surprised

And I quote, from the Lifestyle Forum's Rules:
Quote:
Weight loss threads / Tracker Threads
Any thread discussing weight loss, diets trends, types of exercise, etc. are permitted in this forum. Tracker threads are similar to support groups and are permitted. Keep track of how much weight you've lost, discuss your struggles, and work together helping each other.

You realize that post was made long before the addition of the Health and Fitness forum, right?
I'm pointing you in the proper direction. You're not going to get serious replies here like you would there.
Unless I'm missing something, last I checked, only mods and admin can move threads.

They probably will move this thread, tbh.
Externae Spatio Centurio
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a regular they ignore it! Right? surprised

Nope, "regular" or not if it doesn't belong here I'll call it out.
School's been keeping me busy, I'll be sure to get the others out there. mrgreen
With words, the power of reasoning! mad

emotion_yatta
You don't call me out emotion_kirakira

Have you been asleep my last couple of responses to your threads? lol
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
Fix'd lol
Piece of s**t. mad
You know it's true.
Again, for the sex.
Pseudo-Onkelos
Pseudo-Onkelos
IImSoWhiteLOL
I ran 0.00094697 miles today. You should be proud of me. emotion_kirakira
Round up, 0.001mi.
And any sort of running is difficult. I take, like, three steps running and I'm winded.
Actually, I can make it about a tenth of a mile.

I jogged 1.4 miles. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing any jogging lately because my left foot hurts.
If I jog intermeditely, I can get to half a mile, before needing a shorter break.
1.4 miles seems amazing to me! Sorry to hear about your foot though. sad

The more you jog, the longer you'll be able to keep going without having to take a break. 3nodding
One of my biggest goals is to be able to run without getting winded. I often have dreams of running like that. It feels so good in my dreams. Running and jumping. Occasionally I dream of doing parkour with my twin bro(we've both got a LOT to lose before then).

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Reyna224
Externae Spatio Centurio
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224

Nope, "regular" or not if it doesn't belong here I'll call it out.
School's been keeping me busy, I'll be sure to get the others out there. mrgreen
With words, the power of reasoning! mad

emotion_yatta
You don't call me out emotion_kirakira

Have you been asleep my last couple of responses to your threads? lol
I meant you don't report me, silly.
-Silver Catalyst-
OP? What's that?
OP = Original Poster.
I'm really bad at acronyms. I can't even remember what smh means... I don't even know if that's the right letters. I know simple stuff like lol, wat, wtf, omg, etc.
Hence why people who are kind, like me, exist. surprised

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
Fix'd lol
Piece of s**t. mad
You know it's true.
Again, for the sex.
emotion_dowant
Reyna224
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-

Quote:
Weight loss threads / Tracker Threads
Any thread discussing weight loss, diets trends, types of exercise, etc. are permitted in this forum. Tracker threads are similar to support groups and are permitted. Keep track of how much weight you've lost, discuss your struggles, and work together helping each other.

You realize that post was made long before the addition of the Health and Fitness forum, right?
I'm pointing you in the proper direction. You're not going to get serious replies here like you would there.
Unless I'm missing something, last I checked, only mods and admin can move threads.

As I just told Silver, I'm horrible at acronyms.
-Silver Catalyst-

I can't comment back! (Profile closed) So I'll do it here.
You can't hit the hitman. ninja
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-

I can't comment back! (Profile closed) So I'll do it here.
You can't hit the hitman. ninja
Muther focker, PM me!. mad
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
OP? What's that?
OP = Original Poster.
blaugh
Yeah, I remember back in 2003 or 2004, in Gaia's second year, when I joined originally, everyone was friendly. Then, in 2008 or so, I quit for a while and come back and we have all these people who talk about... junk. I mean, I don't care if you want to "hang out" virtually with someone, but take a look at the Chatterbox. It's crazy.
And I'm 22 yo, it's no wonder my dad doesn't care much for the internet.
Reyna224
Reyna224

As I just told Silver, I'm horrible at acronyms.

Tbh = To be honest.
Since that sticky hasn't been updated in about 4-5 years and the Heath Forum was created in 2012 (I think it's a couple months old at this point) it's on the Admins/Mods really. But there has been a new forum specifically for this, just for your knowledge. The mods may move your topic there but in your defense the old LD sticky hasn't been updated.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
OP? What's that?
OP = Original Poster.
blaugh
Yeah, I remember back in 2003 or 2004, in Gaia's second year, when I joined originally, everyone was friendly. Then, in 2008 or so, I quit for a while and come back and we have all these people who talk about... junk. I mean, I don't care if you want to "hang out" virtually with someone, but take a look at the Chatterbox. It's crazy.
And I'm 22 yo, it's no wonder my dad doesn't care much for the internet.
Yeah, even papa bear know the internet can be pointless. But luckingly, you are not alone in your view. I'm sorry, I think the Topic maker should discuss this, we are in his way. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff