Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a Externae they ignore it! Right? surprised
Fix'd lol
The Destroyer Of Cherries
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a regular they ignore it! Right? surprised

And I quote, from the Lifestyle Forum's Rules:
Quote:
Weight loss threads / Tracker Threads
Any thread discussing weight loss, diets trends, types of exercise, etc. are permitted in this forum. Tracker threads are similar to support groups and are permitted. Keep track of how much weight you've lost, discuss your struggles, and work together helping each other.

You realize that post was made long before the addition of the Health and Fitness forum, right?
I'm pointing you in the proper direction. You're not going to get serious replies here like you would there.
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a regular they ignore it! Right? surprised

Nope, "regular" or not if it doesn't belong here I'll call it out.
School's been keeping me busy, I'll be sure to get the others out there. mrgreen
With words, the power of reasoning! mad

Adored Admirer

IImSoWhiteLOL
I ran 0.00094697 miles today. You should be proud of me. emotion_kirakira
Round up, 0.001mi.
And any sort of running is difficult. I take, like, three steps running and I'm winded.
Actually, I can make it about a tenth of a mile.

I jogged 1.4 miles. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing any jogging lately because my left foot hurts.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.

Quote:
Any thread discussing weight loss, diets trends, types of exercise, etc. are permitted in this forum. Tracker threads are similar to support groups and are permitted. Keep track of how much weight you've lost, discuss your struggles, and work together helping each other.
To defend myself, I was being sarcastic. I am in support of the OP.
OP? What's that?
Reyna224
socialanxietyman
Reyna224
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Why do you say that?

Even with the addition of the question, there is no real discussion. Seems more you're asking for advice which would best be suited for Life Issues or The Health and Fitness forum.

I'm just quoting you because I recognized your name

It is you! heart

cat_3nodding
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a Externae they ignore it! Right? surprised
Fix'd lol
Piece of s**t. mad
Pseudo-Onkelos
IImSoWhiteLOL
Round up, 0.001mi.
And any sort of running is difficult. I take, like, three steps running and I'm winded.

I jogged 1.4 miles. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing any jogging lately because my left foot hurts.
If I jog intermeditely, I can get to half a mile, before needing a shorter break.
1.4 miles seems amazing to me! Sorry to hear about your foot though. sad

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Fix'd lol
Piece of s**t. mad
You know it's true.
-Silver Catalyst-
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.

Quote:
To defend myself, I was being sarcastic. I am in support of the OP.
OP? What's that?
OP = Original Poster.
In other words the topic maker.
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.

School's been keeping me busy, I'll be sure to get the others out there. mrgreen

emotion_yatta
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.

Quote:

You realize that post was made long before the addition of the Health and Fitness forum, right?
I'm pointing you in the proper direction. You're not going to get serious replies here like you would there.
Unless I'm missing something, last I checked, only mods and admin can move threads.
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Externae Spatio Centurio
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Fix'd lol
Piece of s**t. mad
You know it's true.
Hence my response. surprised I know it's true, don't worry.

Adored Admirer

Pseudo-Onkelos
IImSoWhiteLOL
Round up, 0.001mi.

If I jog intermeditely, I can get to half a mile, before needing a shorter break.
1.4 miles seems amazing to me! Sorry to hear about your foot though. sad

The more you jog, the longer you'll be able to keep going without having to take a break. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.

emotion_yatta
You don't call me out emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out