Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, a few weeks ago, I made a topic(either on this account or on my main, bns_jck) where I was desperately seeking change. Since then, I have started losing weight. It's slow working, due to school and all taking priority, and last week I keep falling. But today I decided to use the gym at my college. It's a pretty nice gym, though there was a team in the strength training area, so I couldn't get to it. I did do 45 minutes on the treadmill at 3.3mph, and I'm proud of that. Particularly that I was originally gonna do 2mph for 30 minutes. Then I felt how slow 2mph was and decided to go to 2.5 miles, and then kept going up to 42 minutes, where I "max out" on my stationary bike, on 7 of 8 intensity.
Question is: Where do I go from here?
I obviously need some sort of routine.
I was thinking of putting some swimming in once a week, though I'm not particularly a master(though I'm pretty good).
I'm about 10 lbs down, and 120lbs to go.
285 / 293lbs (Current / Start Weight)
285 / 165lbs (Current / Goal Weight)

Milestones:
10 pounds lost! 8 October 2012)
250 lbs! (Not yet reached; ETA: Christmas 2012)
200lbs! (Not yet reached; ETA: April 2013)
165lbs! (Not yet reached; ETA: August 2013)
This is a journal entry.

Tipsy Poster

I ran 0.00094697 miles today. You should be proud of me. emotion_kirakira
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Why do you say that?

Quotable Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

You should ride Drunk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
IImSoWhiteLOL
I ran 0.00094697 miles today. You should be proud of me. emotion_kirakira
Round up, 0.001mi.
And any sort of running is difficult. I take, like, three steps running and I'm winded.
Actually, I can make it about a tenth of a mile.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Destroyer Of Cherries
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Why do you say that?
Because that's where this belongs. Only four people spam the LD, and you're not one of us.
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Why do you say that?

Even with the addition of the question, there is no real discussion. Seems more you're asking for advice which would best be suited for Life Issues or The Health and Fitness forum.
Reyna224
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Why do you say that?

Even with the addition of the question, there is no real discussion. Seems more you're asking for advice which would best be suited for Life Issues or The Health and Fitness forum.

I'm just quoting you because I recognized your name
Reyna224
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Why do you say that?

I figured, since it is a lifestyle change, it's suited for here.
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a regular they ignore it! Right? surprised
socialanxietyman
Reyna224
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Why do you say that?

I'm just quoting you because I recognized your name

It is you! heart
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.
Same with the rest of the bullshit thread going around the LD, yet when it's a regular they ignore it! Right? surprised

And I quote, from the Lifestyle Forum's Rules:
Quote:
Weight loss threads / Tracker Threads
Any thread discussing weight loss, diets trends, types of exercise, etc. are permitted in this forum. Tracker threads are similar to support groups and are permitted. Keep track of how much weight you've lost, discuss your struggles, and work together helping each other.
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.

Nope, "regular" or not if it doesn't belong here I'll call it out.
School's been keeping me busy, I'll be sure to get the others out there. mrgreen
-Silver Catalyst-
Reyna224
This is a journal entry.

And I quote, from the Lifestyle Forum's Rules:
Quote:
Weight loss threads / Tracker Threads
Any thread discussing weight loss, diets trends, types of exercise, etc. are permitted in this forum. Tracker threads are similar to support groups and are permitted. Keep track of how much weight you've lost, discuss your struggles, and work together helping each other.
To defend myself, I was being sarcastic. I am in support of the OP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff